6 days after the Super Red Moon, lets see what happenened

General Udon Thani topics only!
felixcat
udonmap.com

6 days after the Super Red Moon, lets see what happenened

Post by felixcat » February 6, 2018, 2:05 am

6 days after the Super Red Moon, lets see what happenened,.......
I originally posted "what will happen on the Super Moon", forgetting it was a Red Moon. So sue me...Lawyers are standing by.
Well, it was quite a surprise...alot of things happened. Did anyone see anything?
It started with Ground Hog Day.....Remember the Bill Murray movie "Ground Hog Day" waking up to the same day over and over again? Well, last friday was Ground Hog Day.
So what happened? Well, Trump spoke the same speach at Davos as all the former Puppet Presidents spoke, except Trump rose the bar...alot! Where is he taking us, or, the whole world?
We are shifting to a New World Order...One Government, One Money, One Religon
The Ground Shook!!!!! A Train full of Republicans got hit by a dump truck!!!! The Stock market ended in a 666 point loss !!!, to signafy who was REALLY in Charge...The Illuminati, The Free Masons (the Ones who wear their diaper on the outside) OH my god!!! You spoke against the Free Masons!!! They will kill you!! Good, at least I did something good to wake up Humanity and some of you will see me in Heaven, Praising God Almighty!.
Lets walk it through......also on Friday the NSA removes "Homesty and Openesss" from its Offical Mission Statement.
You say "How do you know that"? Well, I DON'T read or watch MSM!!!
So you ask, "What can we little tiny people know what to do? The answer: get right with your Creator.
This is the Big One. All markets fall, world wide pandenic....get your house in order.
My BEST advice: Sell, sell, sell, get out of everything, get into gold,....Yep, that shiney metal that is secretly being slid over to the East. It's been going on for over 7 years now and most "Got no Clue". (My "Smoking Gun" on gold is about ready to come out soon. ONLY on UD Map! 8)
So lets get back to the Red Moon...is it real, does it weigh any significance on my little ant like life?
Well, lets look at history: The major things have all been done on Blood (Red) Moons.
This one was a super Red Moon.
Lets see what is next.
Some of you who like my posts, don't be afraid, leave a comment and help keep this subject on top for awhile for others to see. I'm making nothing to gather all this info. But if not, I understand, you are trained to never say anything.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: 6 days after the Super Red Moon, lets see what happenened

Post by felixcat » February 6, 2018, 11:28 am

I left this message about 2 am last night and forgot to add something....
Did you enjoy the SuperBowl?
This is how they "capped" off this spectactular Super Red Moon, with a world wide, SuperBowl. An event full of indocturination and more brain washing, full of Illuminati symbolism and New Age idealism designed to get the masses to dumb down and "Follow, Obey, and Consume".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rYFkc6xzmQ
SUPERBOWL 52 COMMERCIALS ILLUMINATI AGENDAS IN PLAIN SITE...

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 6, 2018, 12:18 pm

It was also a blue moon, which renders the red moon purple-ish. I'm really askeerd of what might happen when it turns green.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 6, 2018, 1:11 pm

Giggle, if it was a Green moon, it would represent the color of the Serpant, snake, demon. But thats not going to happen.
The next Major Moon will be the Black Moon as fortold in the Bible.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 6, 2018, 2:34 pm

And the fall-out just keeps coming....
Just in, the Dow has the worst day in HISTORY..1,176.56 drop!
But, gold is up...(hint, hint)

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 6, 2018, 4:27 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 6, 2018, 2:34 pm
Just in, the Dow has the worst day in HISTORY..1,176.56 drop!
Sure, in absolute numbers, maybe. But it's the percentage that matters. In May, 1982, the Dow was around 2,100. A drop of 1,176.56 would have been catastrophic then, not so much now. The sky isn't falling.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 7, 2018, 12:11 am

n 1982 I was getting 16.5% interest on a Money Market certificate. 1 year into the 2 year commitment, I got the "Gut" feeling gold & silver were ready to "do the dance". This was backed up by statements by Pat Robertson on CBN (700 Club). (Remember about 2-3 years ago I said "To understand whats going on, you must watch the political and religous arenas".)
Cashed in the MM, lost a year of 16.5% interest, bought 1 Gold Kugeran (about $180) and 20 ounces of silver (at about $5.00 a ounce). That was my entire savings, about $280.00 at 22 years old. In 2 months silver hit $18.00 and gold $380.00..cashed out. 1990, bought a building to put my business in, $63,000, paid it off in 2.5 years. In 2006 June (the "peak" of the housing market, my gut again) stressed out from 16 years of a successful, busy business, my new neighbor just paid $550,000 for the Lot next to me. Offered my "Lot" to him for $550,000, thinking he would sell both to the Townhouse builders (they were getting $450.000 for a townhouse in my area). He being a "speculator", considered my offer, but after 1 week I abroached him with a $450,000 offer. He liked that and said he would think about it. 3 days later, lowered my price to $350,000. He said "I have to buy it, its the cheapest priced property right now". The markets tumbled, down, down. In 2008 the Government finally said "Yes, there MAY be a problem in the Housing" Too late, damage done..perfectly planned robbery by the banks & Government. That Lot won't get $100,000 today, but we are still friends, I gave him a bargan during the Storm. But again, greed cost him alot of money, he should have sold at $650,000 and walked away instead of thinking 1 million was around the corner. Point being? Bitcoin was at $20,000, did anyone sell? The housing peaked here about 2 years ago. That Stock Market plunge was a warning sign. Nobody really owns anything...really. Agenda 21 (now Agenda 2030) that has been embraced by (forced on) all Countries, except Iran, Syria, maybe Russia, is why they are in the cross hairs of big Military, they are all that stands in the way of a complete take over and instalation of the New World Order (1 world domination). And as always, all roads still lead to the VatiCon and its Illuminati, Free Mason Creation. Yes, All Religions bow to the Pope. ALL. One World Control. I hate "Religion", it has Corrupted the world. I am penning a article called "Lets Debunk Religion". Its not what you think..In the Begining there was no Religion, it was created by the one who the Creator kicked out of Heaven. In defiance, he created Religion to confuse and divide the people of this world and blind them from their Creator who just wants us to have fellowship with Him and love Him. Doesn't even want our money, that was "Religions" Creation.
So, anyways, I got that "gut" feelling again....and its a mixed bag. (Someone loan me a million TB, I will turn it 10 times over. My fortune was stolen by friends and family who didn't repay their loans and a Customs who helped themselves to a bundle. I'm joking, I don't want anyones money, I've gotten used to this more "humble' lifestyle. Remember "Nobody" owns anything, thats how they control us. Cashless means the banks own it, BitCoin, well just turn off the power...simple. Gold which MSM tells you "nobody" wants, is quietly being transfered to the East by tons and tons. (smell a Smoking Gun? Hint, Hint) I have Charts but this platform doesn't allow me to attach. Gold is now at $5,771 and its baby Brother Silver is at $738.00 per oz, "according to http://www.usdebtclock.org/ You don't trust Fiat paper or Bitcoin, but if its "backed" by gold, will you then? Its happening now, but "if you don't hold it, you don't own it". If I had a Pension I would set aside enough for 1 tb gold every month, just walk in buy it , walk out, in the hand. But I opted out years ago in favor of "more in my hand, and less in Governments wasteful hands. It was a good move though. I knew at 17 years old I would never see Social Security..now at 58 its even more obvious, with huge Governments (created) debt, we will be forced to Bail-out the Banks soon. So there goes the Pensions and Social Securities, worldwide...but not to worry..Universal Basic Income is on its way!! Yeah!! The world converted over night to a form of "ommunism"? One World Order?
So this is what I see as the Take-down of the System as it exists. The Super Red Moon has set all in motion and Trump was selected to sell it to the World as he is a good actor, like Ronnie Ray Gun who sold us Star Wars. All of Israels wars were done on Red Blood moons, and I am assuming the Battle of Armageddon will be done on a Red Blood moon also.
So to end it on a good note..The Creator said He will create a New Heaven and Earth from the ashes. (You get ashes from Nuclear?) Thats a good note to end on. This is not Religion. He gave us Free Will and look what we did to it. No more wars, corruption, disasters, death coming... the robots , AI will not bring this. Don't put your trust in them.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 7, 2018, 2:37 pm

just walk in buy it , walk out
Bury it in your garden. It'll be safe there.

delboytrotter
udonmap.com

Post by delboytrotter » February 7, 2018, 3:50 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 7, 2018, 12:11 am
No more wars, corruption, disasters, death coming... the robots
We've got some tasty dry goods, meats, cheeses etc in case you need to stock up before the robots get up to no good.... :D

viewtopic.php?p=506446#p506446
TIT BUTCHERS & DRY GOODS: FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/trottersudonthani/ | PHONE 065-250-6104 | HOURS: 10AM to 6PM Tuesday thru Sunday / Closed Mondays. | GPS: Lat: 17.388260 Long: 102.764710

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 8, 2018, 11:57 pm

One thing for sure, this will be an interesting year...
It seems all these market "swngs" are messages - 666. 1,100 (something), 427 points down then 427 up..
even the Superbowl was filled with numerology-53 among others . These all all messages supposedly from the Jesuit Free Masons. Even the loss by the Patriots...some are saying it means the Patriots who stand with Trump have "something" coming. I question everything...not a follower of the masses.
Anyways, watch this video..learn how the masses are being led along (you will like it, its well put together)
Super Bowl 2018 Commercials Examined
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCxUmeepig
Thanks delboytrotter

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 9, 2018, 8:30 am

felixcat wrote:
February 8, 2018, 11:57 pm
One thing for sure, this will be an interesting year...
Yup!

felixcat wrote:
February 8, 2018, 11:57 pm
It seems all these market "swngs" are messages....
Agreed. And the message is that the market goes up and it goes down. It's cyclical.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 9, 2018, 11:10 am

Is that your "final answer" Paul? Take another look...I want all to gain something here. ....
You are seeing the numerology, I hope. Well, last night was another "satanic" message left from the Dow. 1,032.74 drop is 1033 rounded off. The number 33 again, but there is more...1033 is a satanic implication. Illuminati's think they are so smart by "turning everything, around, up side down, and backwards'. In plain sight, yet you don't see it. By using their own methods, we can benefit in many things by turning theirs around or learning what is the hidden message. By questioning everything you will learn that when "they" say, eat this..you probably should not eat it. Buy this Stock (do not, or position it for a quick sell-off). You can become very successful in this life . Actually, the greatest thing I taught myself in the 70's was turning around a few things I heard alot of. "The more you make, the more you spend"..turn it around, I got "The more you make, the less you spend". A proven way to success. You income goes up, your spending goes down. (this is another topic for another day).
My "gut" is telling me "people are being prepared to believe these Dow swings are "no big deal", BUT I believe that we will wake up soon to see a 50% swing down. These swings are "triggerng" "the little peoples" stocks into a sell-off, that means we are being kicked out of the stock market. Then they buy it back, cheaper. Same as gold, the sell-offs (by ETF'S) are triggering 'stop losses", forcing physical positions to sell off (then they buy back.) (this is another topic for another day).
For those who want to see the numerology thing, check this : Dead Air During Super Bowl 52 EXPLAINED - A Numeric Ritual https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmhcAjhaDrY
or use the Germatrinator yourself http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/basic/
My point with all this is to help, not sound "higher than" anyone. This info is free to all who want it. I just happen to be very interested in learning.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 9, 2018, 11:26 am

felixcat wrote:
February 9, 2018, 11:10 am
You are seeing the numerology, I hope.
Yeah, numerology. Sort of like this, undoubtedly: https://www.snopes.com/history/american ... ennedy.asp.

Adhoc
udonmap.com

Post by Adhoc » February 9, 2018, 12:58 pm

I'm seeing fruitcakeology.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 10, 2018, 9:11 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 9, 2018, 11:10 am
Is that your "final answer" Paul? Take another look...I want all to gain something here. ....
You are seeing the numerology, I hope. Well, last night was another "satanic" message left from the Dow. 1,032.74 drop is 1033 rounded off. The number 33 again, but there is more...1033 is a satanic implication. Illuminati's think they are so smart by "turning everything, around, up side down, and backwards'. In plain sight, yet you don't see it. By using their own methods, we can benefit in many things by turning theirs around or learning what is the hidden message. By questioning everything you will learn that when "they" say, eat this..you probably should not eat it. Buy this Stock (do not, or position it for a quick sell-off). You can become very successful in this life . Actually, the greatest thing I taught myself in the 70's was turning around a few things I heard alot of. "The more you make, the more you spend"..turn it around, I got "The more you make, the less you spend". A proven way to success. You income goes up, your spending goes down. (this is another topic for another day).
My "gut" is telling me "people are being prepared to believe these Dow swings are "no big deal", BUT I believe that we will wake up soon to see a 50% swing down. These swings are "triggerng" "the little peoples" stocks into a sell-off, that means we are being kicked out of the stock market. Then they buy it back, cheaper. Same as gold, the sell-offs (by ETF'S) are triggering 'stop losses", forcing physical positions to sell off (then they buy back.) (this is another topic for another day).
For those who want to see the numerology thing, check this : Dead Air During Super Bowl 52 EXPLAINED - A Numeric Ritual https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmhcAjhaDrY
or use the Germatrinator yourself http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/basic/
My point with all this is to help, not sound "higher than" anyone. This info is free to all who want it. I just happen to be very interested in learning.
Pretty much how I do my investing in Crypto felix the market tumbling I seen enough 666 in the news to realise that that the breaks would be put on Bitcoin around $6,000usd If that makes me a fruitcake to think like this then so be it.
Bought back in when Bitcoin hit $6,000usd not for Bitcoin for Altcoins.
Felixcat I am of the same opinion, I have been interested in it as well and have profited from going back in history learning from the past so I can survive the future. If you go back as far as the Pharaoh god Akhenaten and work your way through to the present I found most useful when investing in crypto. :confused: I thought I should explore my history on the pyramids if I was to invest in a so called pyramid scheme. :-k

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 11, 2018, 11:28 pm

christian_2013 You asked in Flu Shot forun if I thought about working with Red Tunnel? something. Looked it up, nothing..send again or get me here peacemaker77g@gmail. Haters stay away, I will post your junk online.
Good for you christian_2013, you are using the "clues" in front of us to profit in more ways than one. Myself, Gold has always and will always be the only money. Prefered by all Kings on earth and the One individual in Heaven. (Streets of gold)
Pipe dream? Who knows, will see when I get there. Hey, heres another clue from the Bible: "In those days (last days) they shall cast their gold into the streets." Is this saying gold will be the last form of money before the whole system is destroyed and rebuilt in "the new Heaven and earth"? If I had more "Fiat" it would go to gold. And the haters say you can't eat it, really? My broth-in-law in BKK & I ate alot of gold one night doing damage to that gallon size Gold Slagger liquer bottle. And that solid gold crown I made for my molor...and that gold you bury in the ground, it can make some fine jewelry. How about that Bitcoin, make a good crown?
“Conspiracy theorists” may actually know some things that you do not. In fact, one recent study found that “conspiracy theorists” are actually more sane than the general population. So the next time you are tempted to dismiss someone as a “conspiracy theorist”, just remember that the one that is crazy might actually be you.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 12, 2018, 8:30 am

felixcat wrote:
February 11, 2018, 11:28 pm
In fact, one recent study found that “conspiracy theorists” are actually more sane than the general population.
May we have a citation for that, please?

You heard about the man who was released from the mental hospital? Ran into him in the street the other day. He told me, "I have a certificate that says that I'm sane, do you?"

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 12, 2018, 4:13 pm

That was tongue in cheek, same as your remark, Paul. It is getting more crazy out there. Lets stay on topic please: Is Rothschild Going To Tank The Market To Punish Trump? -- Bill Holter
https://www.sgtreport.com/ And I urge other to follow SGTReport.com for daily up to date info.
Just trying to wake the masses.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 12, 2018, 7:10 pm

felixcat wrote:
solid gold crown I made for my molor
Molor
the One individual in Heaven.
Who are we to argue?

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 13, 2018, 8:27 am

Udon Map wrote:
February 12, 2018, 8:30 am
felixcat wrote:
In fact, one recent study found that “conspiracy theorists” are actually more sane than the general population.
May we have a citation for that, please?
felixcat wrote:
February 12, 2018, 4:13 pm
That was tongue in cheek, same as your remark, Paul.
Actually, Felix, it wasn't tongue-in-cheek. You seem to be one who is big on truth and facts, as opposed to conjecture. You cited a study. I'd like to know what it is. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”