Udon Municipal Hospital MRI Costs

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Faraday
udonmap.com

Udon Municipal Hospital MRI Costs

Post by Faraday » February 14, 2018, 9:22 am

PhotoGrid_1518574484388.jpg

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Municipal Hospital MRI Costs

Post by semperfiguy » February 14, 2018, 2:45 pm

My wife used this MRI clinic and the services are excellent. The same prices are offered at AEK Udon Hospital.

For the best prices in this region one should go to Vientiane, Laos to Newlife Hospital. The investors in the hospital are Vietnamese, and anyone including foreigners can avail of their MRI or CT Scan services for only $100 US for the first section and only $20 for each additional section if done at the same time. I went to Vientiane to see an American chiropractor and he sent me to this hospital for an MRI on my cervical spine. Some of the staff spoke English, and I met one of the hospital's investors and he spoke excellent English. The equipment is modern and the services were excellent. You can actually see the MRI equipment on this link together with all the details including a location map. They accept walk-ins and no appointment is necessary. Simply cross the border and come back the same day to reduce your overall expenses. In my case it cost me 1000 Baht for a re-entry visa at Udon Immigration plus $35 US at the border for a Lao Visa. I was very pleased with the services that I got here, and I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to save some money.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Newlife- ... 8224593255
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 14, 2018, 3:38 pm

Excellent information if i might say,excellent.
Thank you very much for that my friend..:-)

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » February 14, 2018, 7:33 pm

Great info. Thank you.

Return to “Health & Beauty”