Thailand least miserable country on earth

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Lone Star
udonmap.com

Thailand least miserable country on earth

Post by Lone Star » February 16, 2018, 3:54 pm

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: Thailand least miserable country on earth

Post by felixcat » February 16, 2018, 9:58 pm

Yeah, basically, mind your own "sh@t", Don't let it out of your suitcase, you will be fine.
Better than being Tazed, beaten or killed for feeding the poor in your own country.
Thailand takes care of its own..with lots of indocdrinatin, chemicals in the water/ milk to confuse the children, that lots of you like to rape. Its "least miserable to rape a kid here than in your own country".
Yeah, I said it, Sue me!

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » February 17, 2018, 12:56 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 16, 2018, 9:58 pm
Yeah, basically, mind your own "sh@t", Don't let it out of your suitcase, you will be fine.
Better than being Tazed, beaten or killed for feeding the poor in your own country.
Thailand takes care of its own..with lots of indocdrinatin, chemicals in the water/ milk to confuse the children, that lots of you like to rape. Its "least miserable to rape a kid here than in your own country".
Yeah, I said it, Sue me!
Jesus wept. You need to see a doctor and up your medication.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 17, 2018, 1:19 pm

Everyone has different experiences here. Pretty common to find extremely contrary views.

I'm fortunate in that 99% of my experiences here have been good to excellent. My only negative experience here was with 2 falang pirates in Pattaya. They eventually got theirs. :)

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 17, 2018, 1:57 pm

felixcat wrote:
February 16, 2018, 9:58 pm
Yeah, I said it, Sue me!
Felix my wife is a government indoctrination agent, she works undercover as a government teacher, she was unaware of how deep her job takes her until I pointed it out, having outed her she came back with the usual counterintelligence tactic but I was a wake up to being offered meds to neutralize the situation. My house uses the lake water combined with a R/O reverse osmosis system, water tastes great and I test it myself 8PPM considering town water systems in our own countries can be up to 1200PPM. You are 100% correct about the school milk supplied by the government it is full of fluoride has been designed for population control to completely stuff with the kids hormones and that's why you see Thailand with one of the most sexually confused youth in the world. For those that are on the forum that think I am full of SH@T research it yourself don't ask me for a link because these things you need to look for yourself, their your kids not mine.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 18, 2018, 5:33 pm

Think of Thailand as a Skitsofrenic (HaHa, I really butchered that word, HeHe..sue me!) country.
Yes, Boys, lets break it down.........
To some of us, Thailand is a beautiful country. We love it more than the place we came from. We got away from the fast, fast system, are among more down to earth people, the foods are great, the Police are our friends (if you are friends to them, like me), and the people are nice..plus, where else can you go and see beautiful women every time you go outside? I see a beautiful woman every time I open my eyes, my wife.
Then you got the "other side". The ones who come here, because thay are not welcome in their own countries any longer, are running from the Police, are mentally damaged, just want to see what others are talking about, an EASY woman (that they can't get in their own country who won't press charges for sweating on them), someone who "makes them feel loved", (at a price). Or the ones who think this is a place they can "blend" in and do some illegal activity.
Where do you fit in, that Thailand is "Least Miserable" to you?

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » February 20, 2018, 5:06 pm

It's an invasion of
Attachments
701718.jpg
Watch Me!!

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 20, 2018, 5:22 pm

Thats right marjamlew..we see this everywhere in this country.
And the dag that barks is usually the one who got hit.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 20, 2018, 5:32 pm

I think it is least miserable because in the main they have been able to keep their Buddhism as a central religion and kept the other religions almost completely out of the country. Not being invaded or colonised has helped keep the religious missionaries out or at least to a minority non invasive group.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 20, 2018, 6:15 pm

Barney wrote:
February 20, 2018, 5:32 pm
I think it is least miserable because in the main they have been able to keep their Buddhism as a central religion and kept the other religions almost completely out of the country. Not being invaded or colonised has helped keep the religious missionaries out or at least to a minority non invasive group.
Agree with that possibility, but I think it has even more to do with their immigration policy and the difficulty to work here for someone from outside the country.

I haven't done any research on it, but from the looks of things in my travels over 10 years here, there are a lot of Catholic churches and schools compared to other outside religions. I'm sure it's less that 5% of the religious population here, but it's probably a far and away distant 2nd to Buddhism, which is probably 97% or higher.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 20, 2018, 7:39 pm

Barney, Lone Star, be careful there. Your into things you don't fully grasp, as well as most Thais. Thailand Buddhism is unlike any other in the world. It comes in 3 flavors...they pick the flavor that they want/ need. Some pray for humblemess, some pray for "Make me rich" and some think Budda told them to steal that money from that Farang, and thats why they will take a little bit to make merrit.
But thats not the tip...its also used to control the masses. Just like all other "religions" that use Idols to create superstitions..(OPPS, did I just let the cat out of the bag on how Politions get the people to vote for them?)
Sorry, I will be sorry, long, long time.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 22, 2018, 3:43 pm

Thailand would be more "least miserable" if these guys would leave or stop doing their non-sense...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Pj29dPHf0
and see this guys other videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGTfku ... 6YQ/videos
Also see Related channels to the left of his home page. Lots of info.....

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 22, 2018, 9:39 pm

So I heard they're modifying the stats to achieve this.

Still, lots of open unspoiled lands here, good weather, hot women, maybe onto something.

I'd almost venture to say I prefer the inveterate corruption here to the deep divisions and hypocrisy currently infecting my homeland.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 22, 2018, 11:31 pm

I can't believe a country run by an oppressive military dictatorship can have the happiest people, maybe they should ask the people of Thailand how happy they are?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 23, 2018, 5:27 am

felixcat wrote:
February 20, 2018, 7:39 pm
Barney, Lone Star, be careful there. Your into things you don't fully grasp, as well as most Thais. Thailand Buddhism is unlike any other in the world. It comes in 3 flavors...they pick the flavor that they want/ need. Some pray for humblemess, some pray for "Make me rich" and some think Budda told them to steal that money from that Farang, and thats why they will take a little bit to make merrit.
But thats not the tip...its also used to control the masses. Just like all other "religions" that use Idols to create superstitions..(OPPS, did I just let the cat out of the bag on how Politions get the people to vote for them?)
Sorry, I will be sorry, long, long time.
Fully aware and fully grasp the importance of Buddhism here in Thailand. People of all faiths pray for different things.

My reference was to why Thailand is least miserable -- they defend their borders and preserve their culture.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 23, 2018, 9:57 am

Get your seat belts on Folks! felixcat is at it again...
Most employed? Nope. Many Thais get nothing from their Gov and don't expect to. They get a CORE education, can't do math and simple rationalization. Ask the husbands. They become vitims of this system, give up, fall of the charts, and have to sell "mystery meat balls" to survive..then become vitims again when they think they can afford (or deserve) that NEW 4 door HILUX pick-up because they now sell mystery meat, coffee, or deliver bottle water for 2tb profit. Can't do math, by design (or programming). Those with a better education take advantage of them. Remember when the Yellows said the Reds (NE thailand0 should be banned from voting because "they lacked the education"?
Basically, if you can eliminate (weed out) all thoes eliments that may oppose you, you will stand undefeated in any arena.
Now, apply this thought to other countries..this same is happening in many ways.not exactly, but in suttle differences. The unemployed in the US who have "fallen off" the "stats", don't count anymore (and are living on the streets or in the woods). But forget them, MSM don't want you to know the true facts .
Right now the fight is on to eliminate the "opposing" thoughts on guns, liberalism, truth..well, Basically, TRUTH is the Word under attack. I'm being attacked everyday (not by the Haters on UDMap) by Google, YT....my gmail blocked everyday (got to give more info to get back in "everyday"), posts being deleted on YT, just like so many millions others. The truth tellers are being taken out, and if people don't wake up, all truth will be gone. Thats the Matix they "told us about" and we are walking right into it. One opinion, stand in line, all who oppose will be shot.
So be it, they already have plans in order to kill us..so lets take a poll, "Who wants all of us who speak TRUTH to be killed, so you won't get your precious feelings hurt"? Oh, and don't forget, If you think this NWO wants a bunch of zombie/ eaters doing their bidding, guess again, why do you think they are building the robots? (they already told us in the movie Terminator). The Georgia Guidestones AND peoples buddy bill gates tell us 500 million is all this earth will handle, (in their perfect world). Think you will be included?
BTW, Lone Star, I do support you. My comment was taken from the BKK Post about 4 years ago.
Keep up the good work. To others: IF you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything.
For those who think I am "FruitLoops" about them wanting us killed, see for yourselves:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=30+000+guillo ... 0-4&ia=web
or for those who can't read: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ines+proof
Don't trust Snoops, think for yourself.
Almost forgot, Thailand is the leading country that follows Agenda 21 the most, and has recieved many awards for so doing. Agenda 21 (now Agenda 2030) was set up years ago with "most" countries being involved (or by force, ie: sanctions, take over, devalueing the moneys, ect) to instill the swaying away of peoples rights, minds, controlling people with the illusion that "your Government knows all and will protect you", don't worry, be happy, put on a "Smile" and obey. I didn't see through this until after settling in here many years ago...and I would have to admit, its better than being beaten and imprisoned for feeding the poor in USA.
Enjoy what you got left...just don't help take away "what we got left" by being a zombie.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » February 23, 2018, 11:30 am

Interesting read. I've never been much for "conspiracy theories", until what I've seen unfold in the last year or so.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 24, 2018, 4:19 pm

Seat belts again, please....then, I'm done, OK?
To make Thailand more "least miserable" the US is involved with bringing Thaskin back soon. (links at the bottom)
Why? To push Agenda 21 more down the road. Ever seen those "stack n pack" unfinished 1 room housing developements all around Thailand? Korat has alot and Patchong , you see then all around. Thaskin started them..and with the US involvement, they will be completed.
So what is Agenda 21? A nice gentleman posted about it a few years ago, and most shot him down. Its coming back with "teeth" now.
Agenda 21: All property is owned by your "Master" and must be taken back.
Like your car? Soon you will only have a UBER, or your bicycle, or your feet.
Enjoy your big house? "stack n packs"are on the way.
Like your privacy? Sorry, cameras are all around you, and google is leading the way (to protect you, HaHa)
And don't forget : "See something, say something"..now you are the spies for Big Bro (Orwell 1984) (with teeth)
Sustainable developements sounds great right? Nope, global warming was a lie and you will give up all your stuff and freedoms "to help save the earth, right?
No land belongs to you .....they say.
Your only freedom is to OBEY your leaders.
Here, they are "stack n packs", in the US they are FEMA camps. ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... WsinuDdxpw
This is a MUST SEE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRybM76qx6I
I joke alot and most don't see it...like: " For those who can't read, see this video"....Duh, how can you see the video, if you "can't read"?
Ok, I will let you redeem yourself if you get this joke: A cheeseburger walks into a bar and orders a double wiskey on the rocks. The Bartender tells him, We don't serve food".
Hello.....sorry, my "links" are on my other browser...but you can search it.
Be good to your fellow man.....we are all in this together.
(Did you watch the This is a MUST SEE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRybM76qx6I ?
At the end she says we will all just leave everything in our cars because we don't even own it...around 14:10
What do Thai people do here? Leave everything in their bike or truck?
Be well, be safe, be happy, smile.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » February 26, 2018, 1:46 pm

Why waste money on guillotines? Quite enough guns and bullets to do the job many times over in the USA.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » February 26, 2018, 2:13 pm

rick wrote:
February 26, 2018, 1:46 pm
Why waste money on guillotines? Quite enough guns and bullets to do the job many times over in the USA.
Maybe they discovered that all those FEMA coffins they bought were too short? :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4DqXjzJ2DU
UFF DA!

Return to “Open Forum”