4th Floor Complex "DIY" Shop

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
RLTrader
udonmap.com

4th Floor Complex "DIY" Shop

Post by RLTrader » April 12, 2018, 5:08 pm

Don't post here or come here or the other site much anymore, too many AH's, but figure if I find a place that is helpful to people living in Udon, than WTF might as well share.

Few weeks back noticed a shop on the 4th floor of the complex, so today stopped by. Was in the complex and thought worth a try to find some valve covers for tires stems. Someone thought the ones I had were worth a steal and took the 2 on the left side of the car, think it was when wife takes the son to football, but who knows.

Anyways shop has stuff you can't find anywhere, and yes found the stems caps and a bunch of other stuff. Prices good, well being the cheap bastard that I am, thought good.
Hell spent about 400 baht for stuff I have been looking for the past 15 years.

Oh it the "DIY" Shop 4th floor next to a Sports Shop, which I also hit.

Have a good one. Just hoping WWIII does not hit in the next few days. :shock:

rjj04
udonmap.com

Re: 4th Floor Complex "DIY" Shop

Post by rjj04 » April 12, 2018, 5:58 pm

Interesting find, thanks.

Anybody who has seen the film "Countdown to LookingGlass" is getting chills up their spine at the moment... so, I here you brother 8-[

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 13, 2018, 11:52 am

RLTrader wrote:
April 12, 2018, 5:08 pm

Few weeks back noticed a shop on the 4th floor of the complex, so today stopped by. Was in the complex and thought worth a try to find some valve covers for tires stems. .
Maybe the complex is a common name for somewhere like CentralPlaza or Tukcom Landmark but is not one I've come across and a Google search on "udon thani complex" comes up with "Day and Night: Fun beer bar girlie bar complex" which is clearly not the place.

So where/which is it please ?
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » April 13, 2018, 7:35 pm

its Central Plaza, formerly known as Sri Charoen Plaza but the locals called it the "Complek"... I reckon many folks still call it that with the newer nick-name of course being "Centrun"...
Dave

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 13, 2018, 9:25 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
April 13, 2018, 11:52 am
RLTrader wrote:
April 12, 2018, 5:08 pm

Few weeks back noticed a shop on the 4th floor of the complex, so today stopped by. Was in the complex and thought worth a try to find some valve covers for tires stems. .
Maybe the complex is a common name for somewhere like CentralPlaza or Tukcom Landmark but is not one I've come across and a Google search on "udon thani complex" comes up with "Day and Night: Fun beer bar girlie bar complex" which is clearly not the place.

So where/which is it please ?
4th floor of Central Plaza, opposite Sizzler.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 13, 2018, 9:58 pm

tamada wrote:
April 13, 2018, 9:25 pm

4th floor of Central Plaza, opposite Sizzler.
Perfect thanks
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”