udonmap.com

U.S. DKRP Summit OFF !!!

Post by 747man » May 24, 2018, 8:58 pm

Sky News Breaking

Verified account

@SkyNewsBreak
8m8 minutes ago
More
U.S. President Donald Trump says his planned summit with Kim Jong Un in Singapore on 12 June will not take place but he still looks forward to meeting the North Korean leader some day

jimjay
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. DKRP Summit OFF !!!

Post by jimjay » May 24, 2018, 11:33 pm

ahahahaaa so much for Lone Star and others claiming that huge victory that Trump was going to somehow bring about peace in North Korea situation by sabre rattling. His go-to response will be to blame "liberals" or the Norks. But the point is Trump FELL FOR IT, tweeted exactly to that effect.

Anyone who thought this would go forward must be post-lobotomy.

More like KIM FAKED A GRAND SCALE PEACE OVERTURE to get a BETTER DEAL with CHINA.

Soon as he faked like he was caving in, Trump & dummy corps working for him FELL for it HOOK, LINE, SINKER.

XI JINPING calling the shots on all this. Always was.

He's not gonna let his #1 third party threat against the US just walk across to make peace.

And we aren't going to DO anything about getting ghosted except eat more McDonald's hamburgers, drive our SUV's around more and generally stagnate on it. WAY TO GO TRUMP, South Korea will have to take it in the backside now for sure.

It's OK, -3 day weekend coming up, time to go play golf and start power-tweeting against MUELLER etc.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 25, 2018, 1:11 am

That's a shame. I was hoping they would meet and agree to a peace treaty and say we'll try to sort everything else later. Just wind things back. Even that would have been a win for Trump.

I know Kim Jong-un is an appalling monster but he has a lot of charisma and looks really cool. From an appearances point of view, it would have made Trump look good to be standing next to such a dynamic young man. It's similar when Trump appears with a beautiful woman or a leader such as Macron.

Watching Trump on his own brings back memories of Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko etc.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 25, 2018, 7:23 am

"Watching Trump on his own brings back memories of Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko etc."

Frightens the hell outta me ........... brings back memories of ...... :yikes: BBBBB Boris :-$
ap.jpg

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 25, 2018, 8:19 am

My hair doesn't look good on a bad hair day either. 555

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 25, 2018, 8:30 am

stattointhailand wrote:
May 25, 2018, 7:23 am
"Watching Trump on his own brings back memories of Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko etc."

Frightens the hell outta me ........... brings back memories of ...... :yikes: BBBBB Boris :-$ ap.jpg
Looks like theyve both just opened a ''letter bomb'' or been smoking one of those joke,exploding cigars,head like a burst mattress

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » May 25, 2018, 9:26 am

i have asked this myself many times now , what does the general udon thani topic means ?,
i doesn't look anything like that if i see how much is posted here not udon related , but maybe i am wrong?...

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 25, 2018, 9:57 am

Good call. 747man landed his plane at the wrong airport. :shock:

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » May 25, 2018, 10:13 am

Great call Mr Trump, glad you called the meeting off. Another meeting will be held in the future, on USA conditions.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » May 25, 2018, 11:01 am

I think that the fat man has come to the conclusion that he won't be able to scam Trump. The sanctions have hurt the fat man and he doesn't have the money to further advance his weapons programs. In the past, politicians have caved into his demands and and as a result, further funded his weapons development. Trump is smart enough to see this plan and won't fall for it. Hopefully the sanctions will continue to cripple the fat man.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 25, 2018, 12:19 pm

Is it my imagination or is Trump getting a tan.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 25, 2018, 8:00 pm

What if Trump flew over $150 Billion dollars to North Korea, asked them to not pursue nuclear weapons and allow them to inspect themselves? Oh, and NK can let us know if they are ever in violation of the deal. That would be okay? Because that's what Obama and Kerry and Democrats did with Iran, and all of the current Cheerleaders for Failure were cool with that.

For the Cheerleaders for Failure, something that they can try to spin into a loss for Trump is more important than a win for America or a win for the World. The irony in all of this is that Trump and America won when Trump walked away from the planned NK Talks yesterday. Yes, Trump and America won again.

The Cheerleaders for Failure originally thought that Trump was going to get the world into a nuclear war. I remember some of the gaggle in this forum wringing their hands over it. Then the Cheerleaders for Failure said that KJU was the winner in NK Talks because Trump was willing to sit down and talk -- to avoid nuclear war. The Cheerleaders for Failure now think that KJU is the winner because Trump was willing to walk away from NK Talks after NK threatens the US with nuclear weapons.

The Cheerleaders for Failure live in a Sewer of Hypocrisy.

Trump always said, "We'll see what happens." He said he'd have no deal before he would accept a bad deal (like the one with Iran). Trump never lifted any sanctions in this whole "talk" process. America witnessed hostages returning, missiles silenced and NK's nuclear facility destroyed (NK says).

The Cheerleaders for Failure are always ready to pounce and early in their criticism -- only to be embarrassed later by their overzealous attacks.

Since Trump put on the brakes, NK has already stated that they are still willing to do what is necessary to have peace.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 25, 2018, 8:03 pm

Im confused who is the Tanned 1 with the cheerleaders and do they have a good outfit.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » May 25, 2018, 10:03 pm

Sport wrote:
May 25, 2018, 10:13 am
Great call Mr Trump, glad you called the meeting off. Another meeting will be held in the future, on USA conditions.
North Korea is China's pawn. Not sure where you get your expertise on foreign policy but I assure you there's no way Xi Jinping is going to let North Korea do anything of the sort.

In fact you'll see soon enough, China building more bases, -nearer your country, after they get done loading up the South China Sea.

Much as I'd like to see peace, -it certainly won't come just because Donald Trump did some saber rattling. Surely you see how Kim Jong Un feigned a peace overture to the US to force China to legitimize his rule.

Soon as he got the convincing act far enough along, China dashed to his side buddy buddy.

Is it your opinion things are so simple-minded that all we had to do was tweet insults and threats back at KJU and he'd fold under pressure and make peace?

I'm willing to hear your side, or anyones, -can it be that KJU saw that China and Russia were just using him as a threat tool, and that it was time to make an exit from the war stance and USA would take care of him from then on out?

I have relatives that died in that war, -it's not like we haven't been following this thing from day 1.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » May 25, 2018, 10:13 pm

Lone Star wrote:
May 25, 2018, 8:00 pm

Since Trump put on the brakes, NK has already stated that they are still willing to do what is necessary to have peace.
Just to keep China in check, in line with the demands to legitimize the rule of KJU.

No actual peace at hand.

You sound like the French in WW2, they held out till the last moment hoping some political solution could be found. The Blitzkreig then followed.

This is all just a probe to see what we'll do while China conducts military build up, loading islands up with SU-35 & J-20 fighter jets, H-6K bombers, and producing military hardware at record rates.

Anyone that thinks the Chinese aren't going to be sailing around soon arrogantly annexing anything they want needs to think again.

They are preparing to dominate like no nation has before. These are not just a people who like to sell you cheap crap.

They're coming for the win. Don't you read their national news, follow their political discourse? They're talking DESTINY not peace.

Their pawn KJU simply pulled a move that got him promoted to rook. That's all that will come of this.

Even if they make an agreement, it will be a "fake", a ruse.

It's all distraction move for this:

CASE YELLOW: Instead of tanks they'll use overwhelming numbers of aircraft. Inept leadership will fold.

Attachments
Selection_999(837).png
Selection_999(836).png
Selection_999(835).png
Selection_999(834).png

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 26, 2018, 2:01 am

I hope the two Koreas continue to make efforts to improve their relationship.

One key point for Kim Jong-un is his and his family's personal survival. I think Bolton deliberately squashed the possibility of a summit. I trust Trump noticed that.

The buck now passes back to the two Koreas. It's North Korea's turn to be host.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 26, 2018, 6:26 am

well it's going to work well for kju, if true they couldn't use the nuke site he's played a good one. now he's blown them up and said he no longer will research technology , the sanctions on north korea will have to be lifted as china will not support any sanctions by the UN. what with the Iran deal going ahead and ignoring American sanctions, Trump has managed to alienate everyone and at the same time made North korea and iran look like the good guys ,while trump comes out looking like a second hand car dealer... Art of the deal ...my ass
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 26, 2018, 7:04 am

It's on. It's off. It's on.

DT "We'll see what happens".

What a circus. It's like a soap opera.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 26, 2018, 12:51 pm

jimjay wrote:
May 25, 2018, 10:13 pm
. . . China

. . . China

. . . Chinese . . .
Well, you went from criticizing Trump and cheering failure to giving everyone a history lesson on China's relevance to NK. Anyone would have to be living in a vacuum or totally ignorant to be unaware of China's influence on NK or China's expansion goals.

Additionally, none of that is lost on Trump or anyone else involved in foreign policy for the US.

So while your lecture was probably informative for some who may need it, none of it provided any cover for you cheering the cancellation of the meeting.

When and if a deal is done, the agreement will be between NK, the US and the world -- China included -- and any other back-channelled country that you may wish to insert at a later date. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. So? The effort was made. There's nothing to indicate any upper hand by NK or China in all of this other than the hopefulness of Cheerleaders for Failure.
In a statement issued by state-run Korean Central News Agency, citing Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan, North Korea announced it was willing to sit with the U.S. "whenever, however" through any method to try to resolve the outstanding issues.

Gwan said that whereas President Trump’s announcement to one-sidedly cancel the planned summit is unexpected and very regrettable, "North Korea's goal and will to do everything for peace and stability of the Korean peninsula and mankind remains unchanged, and we are always willing to give time and opportunity to the US side with a big and open mind,” according to the statement. He added that "We express our intent that there is a willingness to sit at any time, in any way to resolve issues" and noted that President Trump's decision to cancel the summit is "not what the world wants" and the summit is necessary to resolve the current hostile bilateral relationship.

Furthermore, North Korea appears to be backtracking on the recent diplomatic escalation and has effectively apologized, stating that "its previous remarks regarding the U.S.-North Korea summit had been in protest against strong US remarks towards North."

While we await the full KCNA statement, here are the key bullet points courtesy of Reuters and Bloomberg:
. NORTH KOREA SAYS TRUMP'S SUMMIT CANCELLATION IS UNEXPECTED
. NORTH KOREA SAYS IT'S WILLING TO MEET WITH U.S. AT ANY TIME
. NORTH KOREA SAYS IT IS STILL WILLING TO RESOLVE ISSUES WITH UNITED STATES WHENEVER, HOWEVER
. NORTH KOREA SAYS U.S.-N.KOREA SUMMIT IS NECESSARY TO RESOLVE CURRENT HOSTILE BILATERAL RELATIONSHIP
. NORTH KOREA SAYS IT HAD WISHED `TRUMP MODEL' COULD RESOLVE ISSUES
. NORTH KOREA SAYS IT HAD HOPED FOR ISSUES REGARDING N.KOREA TO BE RESOLVED "TRUMP-STYLE"
. NORTH KOREA SAYS NO CHANGE IN N. KOREA'S WILL TO DO BEST FOR PEACE
. NORTH KOREA SAYS ITS PREVIOUS REMARKS REGARDING U.S.-N.KOREA SUMMIT HAD BEEN IN PROTEST AGAINST STRONG U.S. REMARKS TOWARDS NORTH
. N.KOREA HAS WILLINGNESS TO GIVE CHANCE, TIME TO U.S.
. NORTH KOREA HAS WILLINGNESS TO GIVE CHANCE, TIME TO U.S.

And the punchline:
NORTH KOREA SAYS CURRENT SITUATION REFLECTS DESPARATE NEED FOR SUMMIT
Yeah, NK could be just spouting more BS. So? The sanctions remain.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 28, 2018, 2:47 pm

It seems it's back on but Bolton will still be plotting. I hope it goes ahead. Presumably officials from both sides will try to thrash something out before the big boys meet. Then everyone can look like a winner.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”