U.S. Politics

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » June 13, 2018, 11:33 am

vincemunday wrote:
June 13, 2018, 11:31 am
BREAKING: In South Carolina's 1st Congressional District, incumbent Republican US Representative Mark Sanford has lost his primary to Katie Arrington, who was endorsed hours ago by Donald Trump
Excellent news!

Sanford is part of the GOPe Mush. Guys like him are what is wrong with the Republican Party.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » June 13, 2018, 11:52 am

She's lucky Trump is a forgiving man after she sided with Mitt Romney, he's still endorsed her, speaks volumes about the man, he wants what's best for the US and doesn't bear a grudge.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 13, 2018, 2:56 pm

Lone Star wrote:
June 12, 2018, 3:10 pm
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/trump-a ... apore.html

Document signed by Trump and Kim includes four main elements related to 'peace regime'

Pleased to see something positive in the first meeting. Long way to go. We'll see how it goes.

A message for the Cheerleaders for Failure:
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those doing it." - Chinese Proverb
An excellent day for North Korea but the opera isn't over. Something good might come from it. Fingers crossed. The policy wonk types never solved this one.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 13, 2018, 4:22 pm

Small businesses reported excellent numbers in key areas, as reported in the Small Business Optimism Index. In May, those numbers climbed to the second highest level in history -- 107.8.

Small businesses reported that tax cuts and regulatory changes contributed to increased compensation, positive earnings and sales trends. It proves yet again that when taxes and regulations ease, earnings and employee compensation increase.

Also included in the report were the following:
- Employee compensation hit a 45-year high at a record net 35%
- Positive earnings reached a net high of 3%
- Positive sales reached the highest level since 1995
- Expansion plans are the most robust in the history of the SBO Index
- 29% of business owners looking for skilled workers
- 12% of business owners looking for unskilled workers
- 35% of owners are increasing wages to attract labor

Looks like STEADY WINNING continues.
Image MAGA!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 14, 2018, 6:44 pm

In primary voting throughout the US on Tuesday, Americans rejected the GOPe Mush and elected MAGA candidates endorsed by Trump. Economic Nationalism continues to mark victories nationwide.

In South Carolina, State Representative Katie Arrington defeated Never-Trump Congressman Mark Sanford. The victory was due in part to Sanford's two years of bashing Trump whenever he had the opportunity. He even blamed Trump for the Democrat shooter at the Republican baseball practice last year. Sanford was also busy attacking Trump over Stormy Daniels. Voters sent him packing.

Also in South Carolina, State Senator Lee Bright is in the lead to replace retiring Trey Gowdy.

Gov. Henry McMaster also finished first in his race in another win for MAGA. When he was Lt. Governor, McMaster was the first statewide elected official anywhere in America to endorse and campaign for President Trump in the 2016 presidential primaries. After Trump’s win in November 2016, he appointed then-Gov. Nikki Haley as the United Nations Ambassador, elevating McMaster to governor of South Carolina. McMaster is expected to, with President Trump’s support, easily win the runoff.

Another MAGA candidate in Virginia, Corey Stewart, won the U.S. Senate nomination by defeating the pro-amnesty Koch Brothers-backed Nick Freitas in the primary. Freitas tried to label himself as a conservative, but voters weren't going to buy that with the globalist Koch Brothers backing him.

Another MAGA candidate in Nevada, Danny Tarkanian, won his primary for Nevada’s third congressional district. This seat has a strong chance to flip a seat from Democrat control to Republican.

Others MAGA candidates have emerged victorious in West Virginia where Attorney General Patrick Morrisey has emerged as the GOP nominee for U.S. Senate. Another MAGA candidate in Nevada, Matt Rosendale, won the nomination for U.S. Senate in Nevada. In Indiana, Trump backer and outsider businessman Mike Braun won the GOP nomination for U.S. Senate back in May. In North Carolina, pro-Trump candidate Dr. Mark Harris won over his challengers. In Texas, a slew of pro-Trump candidates won runoffs, defeating establishment-backed politicians.

This is all happening as anti-Trump Republican Senators Bob Corker (R-TN)and Jeff Flake (R-AZ) are stepping down voluntarily (they knew they couldn't get re-elected after all of their Trump bashing) and will likely be replaced by MAGA candidates Marsha Blackburn in Tennessee and Dr. Kelli Ward in Arizona.

Looks like things are steadily improving in Congress for the "America First" Trump agenda. Long way to November, but looking good.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » June 14, 2018, 10:53 pm

Hi Lone Star,
Can you give an overview of why and how James Clapoer was elevated to the position of Directer of National Intelligence and remained in that position for an extended period. I saw him being interviewed on VOA on Monday and when quizzed by the presenter, he stated that he had not heard of the term 'deep state' until late last year. Not anticipating your answer, l find it remarkable that a person in his position had such limited intelligence insight.

Further, the USA media coverage post the summit are now attacking Trump for not pulling Kim on in relation to his crimes against the people of North Korea. Were the media hoping and expecting Trump to air all the dirty laundry and then see his attempt at detente blow up in his face.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 15, 2018, 7:31 am

trekkertony wrote:
June 14, 2018, 10:53 pm
Hi Lone Star,
Can you give an overview of why and how James Clapoer was elevated to the position of Directer of National Intelligence and remained in that position for an extended period. I saw him being interviewed on VOA on Monday and when quizzed by the presenter, he stated that he had not heard of the term 'deep state' until late last year. Not anticipating your answer, l find it remarkable that a person in his position had such limited intelligence insight.

Further, the USA media coverage post the summit are now attacking Trump for not pulling Kim on in relation to his crimes against the people of North Korea. Were the media hoping and expecting Trump to air all the dirty laundry and then see his attempt at detente blow up in his face.
On Clapper ... there is no evidence that Obama promoted anyone to high levels in any Executive Branch position based on competence, efficiency and effectiveness for the United States of America. Most of his high level appointments were loyal to Obama over the country, and many have had the propensity to lie and to subvert protocol, regulations and the Constitution. Obama had a "catch me if you can" policy. You can read about Clapper's background just about anywhere on the web. Recently, Clapper has changed his story several times about the undercover operative(s) used against Trump campaign members before the election. In the past, he's also been accused of lying to Congress regarding the monitoring of communications of Americans.

The eneMedia is much like others who go after Trump. They would never be happy no matter what is accomplished. Trump is different than most of his predecessors -- at least since GHWB41. Trump doesn't discuss his plans publicly in any specific way. Like discussing exit strategies, how far he's willing to go to reach a goal, when he may withdraw troops or attack using the military -- which was all done by Clinton, GWB and Obama. Pretty stupid.

The talks with North Korea will move in stages. Denuclearization is the priority. Once that's accomplished, other goals can be achieved. Trump and US Citizens are well aware of the atrocities that have reportedly taken place in NK. We've had Americans held hostage, tortured and killed as a result of some of those tactics. I'm sure it will all be on the table in due time.

Here is an example of how the Trump Team addresses the eneMedia trying to assume or twist words and get involved in the talks with North Korea. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tells it!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 15, 2018, 2:05 pm

Great week for Trump and America!

Add the fact that one of several Inspector General reports were issued that showed FBI agents in charge of the Hillary investigation were the same ones who opened the Russia collusion farce -- and there were at least 5 who discussed being pro-Hilary and anti-Trump during the course of their investigations. In addition, ONE went so far as to say that they had plans to stop Trump from being elected.

It was also uncovered in the same IG report that certain FBI agents were given gifts from the news media in return for leaks to their news organizations.

Why did they take so many unethical and some illegal risks? They thought the election was in the bag for Hillary and that it would all be washed away -- of course, with the media's help. There will be more coming. Just the beginning.

Bronco
udonmap.com

Post by Bronco » June 21, 2018, 11:23 am

This is my final post on this Udon forum.I refuse to waste any more time reading or responding to the idiots and morons(the favorite catch phases of the idiots and morons) that post their crap on here without having a clue about what's really happening on the ground in America.I'm here in the land of liberals(Colorado) and have been for the last 4 weeks.I thought I'd have trouble wearing my MAGA (Make America Great Again) hat here but instead I get thumbs up,great comments and people wanting to express their feelings about how President Trump is finally standing up for America and it's citizens.
You keyboard warriors have no clue about the COLD ANGER running through the blood of the patriots that voted for Donald J. Trump to be our champion.

I just wish I could express myself in words the way the owner of this website(I posted below) can. All of my friends from my postal carrier(also former Democrats) feel this way also in our conversations and get togethers.The fake news can say whatever they want but people on the ground know the truth and COLD ANGER is everywhere.It's only a matter of time and the fake news will be unable to hide it from the rest of the citizens

Come out it will.I hope you Americans that are reading this far will take a few more minutes and read this excellent article that truly sums up the feelings of the vast majority of Americans.I say that with confidence because I know Colorado and if it's happening in this state,by God,it's happening throughout America.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -ideology/

I was a democrat my whole life.My mother was union rep for the teacher's union for 25 years.My father organized a union at the print shop he worked at in 1964.I tried to organize a union with the nurses and therapists when I worked as a respiratory therapist in the Denver hospitals in the 70's.I was a union rep in the post office(retired after 30 years).I campaigned for Mark Udall and Pat Schroeder in Colorado.I believed in the Democrats message from the 60's until recently when I saw there was no Republican or Democrat party--It's all one corrupt criminal organization.The uniparty,bought off and blackmailed by the globalists elite of the world.

Trump's a businessman-never been a politician and that's exactly why people voted for him--to change the way things have been. He's determined to run the country as a business.He can't be bought off,he already has 9 billion dollars and if he was corrupt it would have came out during the campaign.The uniparty has been looking for anything and yet they have nothing-he's a boy scout.

What he's done is what they call in business a hostile take over of the republican party.90 % of all the politicians in Washington DC have either been bought off or blackmailed into doing what the globalists elite tell them to do.He's surrounded by criminals who want to keep things the way they are.

Pedophilia,pay for play,treason,sedition,espionage,murder.The ---- is about to hit the fan.

Can you tell me what the democrats are going to run on?What's their platform?

They've said they're going to repeal the tax cuts and raise taxes.They want open borders and give free stuff(that taxpayers pay for) to illegals instead of needy American citizens.They want single payer health care where you wait 2 months to see a doctor/and others make the decisions if you get treatment or death.The majority of the population is against these things.The only thing they're running on is"we hate Trump" The establishment republican party(which is about 90%, want the same thing as the Demorats).

Trump couldn't run as a 3rd party he had to do a hostile takeover of the republican party to win but it's no longer the republican party we've known in our lifetime.It's now the American first party and all the criminals are about to be exposed and then voted out in the next 2 election cycles.That's my prediction.I pray to god every day to protect Donald J Trump and his family for my children and grandchildren's future.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » June 21, 2018, 11:56 am

Beautifully stated Bronco, as a non American l can only thank the great architect of the universe for delivering Donald Trump to the world stage. Patriotic Americans must be bursting with pride in the manner in which the POTUS is positioning your country into the future.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » June 21, 2018, 12:03 pm

I second that comment by trekker, great piece Bronco.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 22, 2018, 1:36 pm

The Trumps just cant get it right can they. Now Princess Trump visited a detention center with a painted slogan on the back of her coat saying "I don't care do you " kind of shooting there foot off again.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 24, 2018, 10:16 am

Trump's First 500 Days

Since taking office, President Trump has strengthened American leadership, security, prosperity, and accountability. After 500 days, the results are clear: the American economy is stronger, American workers are experiencing more opportunities, confidence is soaring, and business is booming.

President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage, secured vital investments in our military, and stood up against threats to our national security.

President Trump has put the American people first and made government more accountable.

AMERICA’S ECONOMY IS STRONGER: The American economy is stronger today and American workers are better off thanks to President Trump’s pro-growth agenda.

- Nearly 3 million jobs have been created since President Trump took office.
- 304,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and manufacturing employment stands at its highest level since December 2008.
- 337,000 construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008.
- Under President Trump, the unemployment rate has dropped to 3.8, the lowest rate since April 2000, and job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded.
- 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job, according to Gallup.
- Only under President Trump have more than 50 percent of Americans believed it is a good time to find a quality job since Gallup began asking the question 17 years ago.
- President Trump prioritized job training and workforce development to empower workers to seize more opportunities, signing an Executive Order to expand apprenticeship opportunities.
- President Trump has restored confidence in the American economy, with confidence among both consumers and businesses reaching historic highs.
- Consumer confidence in current conditions has reached a 17-year high, according to the Conference Board.
- Optimism among manufacturers has hit record highs under President Trump, according to the National Association of Manufacturers.
- Small business optimism has sustained record-high levels under President Trump according to the National Federation of Independent Business.
- President Trump signed the historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, cutting taxes for American families and making American business more competitive.
- American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double.
- The top corporate tax rate was lowered from 35 percent to 21 percent so American businesses could be more competitive.
- President Trump has rolled back unnecessary job-killing regulations beyond expectations.
- In 2017, President Trump far exceeded his promise to eliminate regulations at a two-to-one ratio, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action.
- The Administration rolled back rules and regulations harming farmers and energy producers, such as the Waters of the United States Rule and the Clean Power Plan.
- Regional and community banks and credit unions got relief after President Trump signed legislation reducing harmful requirements imposed by the Dodd-Frank Act.
- Since taking office, President Trump has advanced free, fair, and reciprocal trade deals that protect American workers, ending decades of destructive trade policies.
- Days after taking office, the President withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement.
- President Trump’s Administration is working to defend American intellectual property from China’s unfair practices through a range of actions.
- The President improved the KORUS trade agreement with the Republic of Korea, which will allow more U.S. automobile exports to South Korea with lower tariffs and increase U.S. pharmaceutical access to South Korea.
- American agriculture has gained access to new markets under President Trump.

AMERICA IS WINNING ON THE WORLD STAGE: President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage and is achieving results for the American people.

- President Trump followed through on his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
- President Trump ordered an end to United States participation in the horrible Iran deal and immediately began the process of re-imposing sanctions that had been lifted or waived.
- The President has taken action to confront aggression by Iran and its proxies.
- The Department of the Treasury has issued a range of sanctions targeting Iranian activities and entities, including the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force.
- Under President Trump, the United States has led an unprecedented global campaign to achieve the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
- President Trump’s leadership has contributed to the return of 17 Americans held overseas.
- In May 2018 alone, Venezuela released one American and North Korea released three Americans who came home to the United States.
- The President has secured historic increases in defense funding in order to rebuild our Nation’s military with the resources they need, after years of harmful sequester.
- President Trump signed legislation to provide $700 billion in defense spending for fiscal year (FY) 2018 and $716 billion for FY 2019.
- The United States has worked with international allies to decimate ISIS.
- President Trump ordered strikes against Syria in response to the regime’s use of chemical weapons in April 2017 and April 2018.
- The Trump Administration has imposed a range of sanctions on the Maduro dictatorship in Venezuela, including sanctions targeting Maduro and other senior government officials.

AMERICA’S COMMUNITIES ARE SAFER AND MORE SECURE: President Trump has worked to secure our borders, enforce our immigration laws, and protect the safety and security of American communities.

- Despite limited resources and obstruction from Congress, President Trump has worked to take control of our border and enforce our immigration laws.
- President Trump has called on Congress to provide the resources needed to secure our borders and close loopholes that prevent immigration laws from being fully enforced.
- President Trump authorized the deployment of the National Guard to help secure our borders.
- President Trump’s Administration has carried out immigration enforcement efforts based on the rule of law.
- From the start of President Trump’s Administration to the end of FY 2017, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) made 110,568 arrests of illegal aliens.
- Arrests made in this timeframe represented a 42 percent increase from the same timeframe in FY 2016.
- Of the 110,568 arrests made, 92 percent had a criminal conviction, pending criminal charge, were an ICE fugitive, or had a reinstated final order of removal.
- President Trump has made clear that his Administration will continue to combat the threat of MS-13 in order to protect communities from the horrendous violence the gang has spread.
- In 2017, the Department of Justice worked with partners in Central America to file criminal charges against more than 4,000 members of MS-13.
- The Trump Administration has cracked down on the import and distribution of illegal drugs in order to stop them from reaching our communities and causing even more devastation.
- As of April 2018, U.S. Border Patrol has seized 284 pounds of fentanyl in FY 2018, already surpassing the total of 181 pounds seized in FY 2017.
- The President has launched a nationwide effort to fight the opioid crisis, which has devastated communities across America.
- The President’s Opioid Initiative seeks to reduce drug demand, cut off the flow of illicit drugs, and save lives by expanding treatment opportunities.
- President Trump signed an omnibus spending bill which provides nearly $4 billion to address the opioid epidemic.
The bill included $1 billion for grants focused on the hardest hit States and Tribes and provided funding for a public-private research partnership on pain and addiction.

AMERICA’S GOVERNMENT IS MORE ACCOUNTABLE: Since taking office, President Trump has worked to ensure government is more accountable to the American people.

- President Trump has confirmed the most circuit court judges of any President in their first year, and secured Justice Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the United States Supreme Court.
- President Trump has signed legislation to bring more accountability to the Department of Veterans Affairs and provide our veterans with more choice in the care they receive.
- President Trump signed the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017, improving processes for addressing misconduct.
- President Trump signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act into law, authorizing $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
- President Trump successfully eliminated the penalty for Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
- The President’s Administration is seeking to provide more affordable health coverage and broader access to affordable alternatives to Obamacare plans.
- President Trump has released a blueprint to lower drug prices for Americans.
- President Trump has ensured that the religious liberties and conscience of Americans are protected and respected by the Federal government.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to protect the free speech and religious liberties of groups such as the Little Sisters of the Poor.
- The Department of Justice issued guidance to all executive agencies on protecting religious liberty in federal programs.

America is WINNING AGAIN.

MAGA Image

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » June 24, 2018, 10:30 am

You can save your time typing all that (sic) and just post the link.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... greatness/

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 24, 2018, 10:36 am

parrot wrote:
June 24, 2018, 10:30 am
You can save your time typing all that (sic) and just post the link.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... greatness/
Duh. 555

I'm glad that you took the time to do some research. That's more than I can say for most. :)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 24, 2018, 6:22 pm

copy

paste

MAGA

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 24, 2018, 6:24 pm

tamada wrote:
June 24, 2018, 6:22 pm
copy

paste

MAGA
Oops, sorry. Forgot to add

link

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » June 24, 2018, 7:03 pm

the trump will get in a second term.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 26, 2018, 7:04 am

CNBC's latest poll indicates that Trump's popularity is surging when it comes to handling the economy. Fifty-one percent (51%) approve of the president’s economic policies, the first time Trump has garnered the approval of a majority of Americans in the CNBC poll. That's a 6% increase since March.

Disapproval is only at 36%.

Despite all of the media's efforts last week to blow up the immigration issue by criticizing Trump for handling immigration the same way as his 3 predecessors handled it, Trump's numbers still rise. Despite all of that media hand-wringing last week, Trump's overall job approval rose 2% to 41%. Higher that Obama's numbers at the same time in his presidency.

Those who disapprove of Trump declined by 10 points in the same poll last week.

Fifty-four percent say the economy is good or excellent, the highest positive score in the 10 years of the CNBC survey–and 20 points higher since before the election.

Trump’s tax cuts and trade policies are his big policy winners. Forty-five percent of Americans say they approve of the administration’s new tariffs, with just 38 percent disapproving. That demonstrates that Trump has been winning over the American people on trade. Back in the March survey, 29 percent supported tariffs, while 35 percent said they had no opinion. Thirty-five percent were opposed.

STEADY WINNING. Image

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 26, 2018, 7:09 am

New home purchases in the US have increased 6.7% in May. Economists had forecast a gain of just 1%. The largest increase came in the South, America’s largest region. Sales there rose 17.9%, the highest in 11 years.

Home buyers found cheaper homes in May, with the median sales price falling by 3.3 percent compared with a year ago. That fall in home prices came despite complaints from home builders that tariffs were driving up their costs.

Residential construction is strong. The number of homes sold, but not yet started, rose to a six-month high, indicating that housing will continue to contribute to economic growth in the months ahead. Demand for housing is likely getting a boost from the strong labor market and lower taxes.

STEADY WINNING. Image

Return to “U.S. Politics”