Knee clean out

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
THAIICE
udonmap.com

Knee clean out

Post by THAIICE » June 15, 2018, 10:26 am

Gents
Im sure this has been asked before but Im in need of an operation to clean out my right knee joint Cartilage is long gone and the debris is causing problems Ive been told that an operation to clean out joint is relatively fast and easy to do ? so does anybody have any idea of costs involved, time off your feet and the best place to have it done. Ive heard that the military hospital in Undo is good so any advise please ?

Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: Knee clean out

Post by Faraday » June 15, 2018, 7:03 pm

Dr Warin at Fort Prajak Army Hospital, is very good.

His contact details were posted up on here recently.

THAIICE
udonmap.com

Post by THAIICE » June 16, 2018, 7:47 am

Thanks for the update - I appreciate it !

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 16, 2018, 8:35 am

1)The orthopaedic surgeon who works at Fort Prajak Military Hospital on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays is Dr Warin
2) The telephone number of his private clinic is 0910583535. His receptionist does not speak good English and is better to have a Thai ring for you.
3) His clinic is located on the main Nong Khai highway. Approximately 11 Kms from its junction with the ring road at Udon. Heading toward Nong Khai the clinic is located on the left hand side. Immediately past the Holy Mary Undonthani School. The school is an inposing brown building. The clinic is the first of the terraced block
4) I saw him today (Sunday) for a painful upper leg. For the consultation, injection for suspected tight muscle and medication fo 6 days I was charged 350 Baht
5) He has given me a letter to take to Fort Prajak tomorrow for an x-ray, after which, I will see him there.
6) He kindly gave me a free tube of anti-septicic cream for an infected bite he noticed on my leg during the examination.

Return to “Health & Beauty”