Breakfast for 4 strangers- wanna be one of them?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
milkman
udonmap.com

Breakfast for 4 strangers- wanna be one of them?

Post by milkman » July 11, 2018, 2:12 pm

My regular Saturday breakfast friends are not coming this week- one is off to the USA and the other Bangkok. So I thought I'd see if anyone else would like to come instead this Saturday. A chance to meet new people, get a free breakfast, and maybe have some fun.

My wife and I live near Nong Sim, near where Bookhouse used to be.

I suppose we should have something in common, so let me tell you I'm 68, an American from California and Florida, like talking about the news and movies and the stock market and Thailand. Not into sports. Don't smoke and home is smoke-free. Been here 14 years part time. I taught English at Rajabhat one year. Have had lots of jokebooks published, but am not all that funny in person. More than that you can find by looking at my past posts.

Breakfast, probably omlets, will be at 10 this Saturday. You needn't bring anything. No wives please as then my wife will have to entertain her and she'll get mad at me. If you're interested PM me and tell me a little about yourself. I'll send you my address and directions. If there are too many people, I'll schedule a second breakfast.

What do you think? Is this a good idea? We'll see...

Milkman

747man
udonmap.com

Re: Breakfast for 4 strangers- wanna be one of them?

Post by 747man » July 11, 2018, 4:50 pm

Milky, FREE Breakfast ?? Better tell the Wife to get them Frying Pans on the go from EARLY Morning !!

fredwilliams
udonmap.com

Post by fredwilliams » July 11, 2018, 7:24 pm

milkman wrote:
July 11, 2018, 2:12 pm
My regular Saturday breakfast friends are not coming this week- one is off to the USA and the other Bangkok. So I thought I'd see if anyone else would like to come instead this Saturday. A chance to meet new people, get a free breakfast, and maybe have some fun.

My wife and I live near Nong Sim, near where Bookhouse used to be.

I suppose we should have something in common, so let me tell you I'm 68, an American from California and Florida, like talking about the news and movies and the stock market and Thailand. Not into sports. Don't smoke and home is smoke-free. Been here 14 years part time. I taught English at Rajabhat one year. Have had lots of jokebooks published, but am not all that funny in person. More than that you can find by looking at my past posts.

Breakfast, probably omlets, will be at 10 this Saturday. You needn't bring anything. No wives please as then my wife will have to entertain her and she'll get mad at me. If you're interested PM me and tell me a little about yourself. I'll send you my address and directions. If there are too many people, I'll schedule a second breakfast.

What do you think? Is this a good idea? We'll see...

Milkman
10ish years ago up to now: Were you ***ALSO*** fleeced by that maggot at "At EC, it's Eazy for you" who promptly shopped you to the tourist police for 'threatening behaviour'?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 12, 2018, 11:10 am

PM sent yesterday morn Milkman....don't see that you have opened it yet. Check it out!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Open Forum”