skinner
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by skinner » July 14, 2018, 11:14 am

Sport wrote:
July 14, 2018, 10:53 am
skinner wrote:
July 14, 2018, 10:23 am
Penny for the thoughts of the guardsmen ?
They were thinking a couple of things.
1. " I wish he was our boss".
2. " Can we march to London and bayonet the anti-Trump protesters and bust their balloon with Mr Trump leading"
3. " I am happy Mr Trump is on our side, a great man with steel in his veins".
I would think more like " war dodger " " is that a grown man wearing hairspray " " hes a good likeness of that blimp "

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 14, 2018, 12:00 pm

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2018, 12:27 pm

Trump's Justice Dept. took down the “the largest combined financial fraud loss for a food stamp trafficking takedown in history” in South Florida. That record is $20 million and resulted in the charging of over a dozen individuals that included Hasan Saleh, 59, Mohammed Alobaisi, 37, Reynold Francois, 38, Ihab Hassouna, 44, Mohammad Alteen, 33, Maria Jerdana, 36, Joe Ann Baker, 56, Yousef “Joe” Homedan Zahran, 60, Omar Hajje, 43, Jalal Hajyousef, 42, Andy Javier Herrera, 24, and father Javier Herrera, 49. The charges included food stamp fraud, wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.

These crimes were carried out in 8 small convenience stores in a short amount of time.

“These retailers created an illegal benefits exchange system that defrauded the American taxpayer and denied healthy foods to needy children and their families. The store owners who allegedly orchestrated this trafficking scheme pocketed millions in ‘fees’ which they charged for converting food assistance benefits into cash.” Some of the defendants owned, worked at or operated stores authorized to accept food stamps. Others worked at stores not authorized, but allegedly used the point-of-sale terminals for stores that were authorized.

STEADY WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2018, 12:33 pm

The Croation leader Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic presented Trump with a Croatian jersey prior to Croatia's match with England. A few hours later, Croatia defeated England to earn their first trip to a World Cup final.

It was a light-hearted moment of relief from the NATO summit in Brussels, but the jovial scene would soon give way to scenes of sadness in England.

Croatia tied the game in regulation and won it in extra time, 2-1.

STEADY WINNING -- even in Russia. :)

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » July 14, 2018, 12:53 pm

LS, now why did you put that photo up of Mr Trump and Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic. You know the lefties, snowflakes and Trump haters are going to make some crap out of this, and she is a stunner btw.

Also, the No.9 jersey in rugby league is the hooker of the team, the player that has most contact with the ball and directs most of the play, very suitable I thought, that is what Mr Trump is doing, directing the play to his style.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2018, 1:06 pm

Sport wrote:
July 14, 2018, 12:53 pm
LS, now why did you put that photo up of Mr Trump and Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic. You know the lefties, snowflakes and Trump haters are going to make some crap out of this, and she is a stunner btw.

Also, the No.9 jersey in rugby league is the hooker of the team, the player that has most contact with the ball and directs most of the play, very suitable I thought, that is what Mr Trump is doing, directing the play to his style.
Since all of the snowflakes and America/Trump-haters are on my foe list, I haven't seen any of their posts in weeks. Their one-line foolishness based on nothing is not worth seeing, reading or formulating a response. 55555

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 14, 2018, 5:15 pm

Sport wrote:

And #9 in football (soccer) which is the actual game in this context is the Center Forward or leading striker. Typically overpaid, yuge but fragile ego.. I mean biggly yuge but fragile, trophy wife, awesome play actor, usually a primadona, all mouth and trousers.

Oh, wait...

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 14, 2018, 5:19 pm

skinner wrote:
July 14, 2018, 10:23 am
Penny for the thoughts of the guardsmen ?
"Bugger me, it's effin' hot in these effin' bearskins, ennit?!"

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » July 14, 2018, 6:07 pm

tamada wrote:
July 14, 2018, 5:15 pm
Sport wrote:

And #9 in football (soccer) which is the actual game in this context is the Center Forward or leading striker. Typically overpaid, yuge but fragile ego.. I mean biggly yuge but fragile, trophy wife, awesome play actor, usually a primadona, all mouth and trousers.

Oh, wait...
555, Maybe there were 2 shirts ?? a football shirt for him and a rugby league shirt for his wife ?

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » July 14, 2018, 11:16 pm

Lone Star wrote:
July 13, 2018, 10:16 pm
An attempt at damage limitation after his Sun interview. Can't believe a word he says, May remains seriously damaged by his remarks. Also his refusal to answer reporters' questions and his slagging off of CNN and NBC has even been called out by Fox News:

Last edited by tinpeeba on July 14, 2018, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » July 14, 2018, 11:25 pm

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 15, 2018, 12:47 am

Brits are full of themselves. The queen is a relic of bygone days, an anachronistic reminder that their empire is no more. Trump, on the other hand, is a world leader.

The queen can get stuffed.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » July 15, 2018, 1:37 am

The Times has now started accompanying pieces on Donald Trump with boxes pointing out where he's been incorrect, exaggerated, or lied.

Times - Factual errors etc.jpg

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 15, 2018, 3:35 am

China's monthly trade surplus with the US hit a record high of nearly $29bn (£22bn) in June as exports to America remained strong
The figures come a week after the trade war between the two began, with the US imposing tariffs on $34bn of Chinese goods, and China retaliating.
This week, Washington threatened to impose 10% tariffs on another $200bn of Chinese imports.
Analysts expect to see the impact of the tariffs in July's figures.
"We expect the trade numbers for July to disappoint since that's when the first round of US tariffs took effect," said Amy Zhuang, China analyst at Nordea Bank in Singapore.
"Still, we do not expect a plunge because those tariffs only targeted $34bn worth of goods which is fairly small compared to China's total trade", she said.
In the first six months of the year, China's exports to the US rose 13.6% from a year earlier, while imports from the US increased by 11.8%. Its trade surplus with the US over the same period was $133.76bn, up from $117.51bn last year.
While China continues to benefit from strong global demand for its goods for now, the rising trade tensions with the US has the potential to hurt both sides.
Amy Zhuang has warned that there could be knock-on effects if the US proceeds with its proposal for a new round of tariffs on $200bn of Chinese goods.
"Not only will Chinese exporters suffer but American consumers as well," she told the BBC.
"Targeting such a large amount of basic consumers will inevitably have an effect on US inflation."
Others say the latest data shows how difficult it will be for the US to win the trade war, arguing that Americans want to buy Chinese-made products.
David Kuo, chief executive of the Motley Fool Singapore, said "US tariffs will increase the cost of Chinese imports but they are unlikely to deter US consumers entirely".
But, he said, China has another option - Beijing could reduce the impact of US tariffs on exporters by devaluing the yuan to make its goods cheaper for American consumers.
However, a lower yuan would make it more expensive for China to import US goods.
"So we would be back to square one," Mr Kuo said, with China exporting more to the US than it buys from the country. "Trade wars are not easy to win", he said.

it's like what was said .china's exports account for 20% of it's economy, and only 20% of that is with America. so America is only adding 4% of the Chinese GDP. china have one huge advantage , 1.3 billion domestic customers plus another 5 billion elsewhere , as pointed out too ,whatever china buys from America the Chinese will just source from other countries. tariffs will simply make supply chains re organize , people will still want their products, and if the price is too high they look elsewhere
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 15, 2018, 8:01 am

Your comments about our Queen are very offensive and unnecessary Giggle, I’ve reported your post to UdonMap and hope they’re deleted, it’s beyond me why you’re allowed to post, you add very little to the forum apart from ill feeling and offence, personally I’d ban you in a heartbeat.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2018, 8:59 am

We agree on quite a bit, vince; and I agree with your upset over the comments directed toward the QoE. But not because of her status, but because I genuinely like her as a person. That said, the insulting comments made about Trump and Americans in general aren't much different -- and even worse -- on this forum. Those have been allowed to stand without any moderation by forum powers.

I don't much care about anyone voicing their opinions -- even negative toward America, toward the American People or even toward myself. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. As much as I admire the monarchy in the UK and the traditions that surround it, I hate to see the monarchy of the UK attacked. But if there is to be any consistency in the forum, then speech will have to be regulated when it comes to all heads of state and/or figureheads of countries.

Personally, I'd prefer that everyone be allowed to voice their opinions -- no matter how rude and insulting. It allows us all to distinguish between the adults and the children in the room. :)
Last edited by Lone Star on July 15, 2018, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2018, 9:07 am

tinpeeba, I repeat.

If this petty criticism is all you've got versus all of the documented accomplishments of this president after only 18 months in office, you are on the wrong side of issues important to restoring America after the destruction wrought by the previous administration. Reversing much of what occurred between 2009 and 2016 is why America has rebounded.

There are times when Trump says things that make me cringe a bit, but when weighed against the actions that he has taken to strengthen the country domestically, economically and overseas, his actions for good for America far outweigh anything that Trump fails to say in a politically correct way.

Perhaps you'd prefer Merkel of Deutschland -- throwing open the gates for invaders to criminally assault, rape and murder her citizens and acting like everything is just fine.

Perhaps May of the UK -- ignoring the will of her people and a democratic election to retire to the smoke-filled rooms to finagle some half-measure that minimizes the Brexit vote of her People. Not to mention people thrown in jail for speaking truth and the society over-run with invaders imposing their cultural norms and values upon British citizens and in their "no go" zones.

Or Macron of France -- chastising other EU members for wanting to defend their borders, their cultures and their societies against criminal invaders. Macron's misery seeking company.

Always very proper language from those three. Appearances always so prim and proper. Rarely if ever have any verbal misstep as they maneuver through political language with all the right things to say -- to cover up what they are doing. They are always sure to say the right things while their actions undermine the safety, the security and the Will of THEIR People.

I'll take Trump's sometimes poor choice of words and successful actions for his citizens over any of those other elected leaders. There is not a leader of any country in the world that I would prefer in his place, and I can't think of one American politician who would have accomplished as much in the face of all of the frivolous attacks, lies, lawsuits and other efforts to undermine his administration. Anyone else would have crumbled, stumbled and been looking for an exit out the door at the first opportunity. Trump is the right person for the job at this time in American history.

So keep on dancing with glee over your petty criticisms of Trump's words. Trump is doing what so many other leaders in other countries are failing to do -- stand with his Citizens and keep his promises with decisive action.

Too bad if the world doesn't like "America First." Trump was elected to govern in America -- not the world. He is committed to not allowing America or its citizens to be screwed over in the homeland or abroad. Citizens of other countries can only hope that they had an elected leader who cares as much about them and their homeland as Trump loves and cares for the US and its People.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2018, 9:33 am

The DJIA has recovered to the 25,000 level.

On Thursday President Trump highlighted more historic unemployment lows. He specifically pointed to the lowest unemployment rate in history for Hispanics and Latinos at 4.6 percent in June. That was down from 4.9 percent.

The Trump administration has also seen America’s lowest unemployment rates for Black Americans and Asian Americans. Investors Business Daily reported on its own poll this week showing American minorities have seen confidence in their own finances rise from 57.1 to 63.5 from Trump’s inauguration until now. The report cited correlation between financial confidence with “future voting tendencies.”

The average guy in America -- taxpayers and unemployed, but looking for work that is available -- are clear winners with policies and programs from the Trump Administration.

STILL WINNING.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 15, 2018, 9:44 am

Lone Star, yes we agree on most things, I’ve been a fan of Trump since before he became POTUS, that said there is no comparison between Queen Elizabeth 2 and President Trump or indeed any other president, our royal family spans back for over a thousand years, we have fought two world wars in their name and she is the head of our church, your presidents are jut elected politicians who will eventually be replaced by another, I attach a picture of the Presidents that have come and gone in the reign of our Queen.

Giggle’s comments are offensive at best to anyone who supports the Royal family and I disagree they should be left on the forum but I guess we all have different opinions.
Attachments
1139CCE2-86CD-444B-8380-C0AEEE869D8E.jpeg
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 15, 2018, 10:06 am

It's an understatement to call those guys just elected politicians. While each was in office he was arguably the most important person on the planet.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “U.S. Politics”