Wanted- Lawn Mower.

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
fatbob
udonmap.com

Wanted- Lawn Mower.

Post by fatbob » June 27, 2018, 1:31 pm

I'm after a lawn mower, only engine and blade, wheels, body and handle not needed, any condition, running or not running so long as not engine not seized. 098 325 6212.

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted- Lawn Mower.

Post by NongKhaiLee » July 13, 2018, 10:38 am

I assume you're talking about the foreign type push mowers? Any particular brand of engine?

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » July 13, 2018, 9:36 pm

Maybe just maybe it's just me but you don't get motors in a push mower, push mowers where exactly that in my day you pushed them petrol mowers had motors but moved didn't need to be pushed. Saying that my dad had both but he preferred the push style and grass was always A1

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » July 14, 2018, 1:13 pm

Depends on where you are from, where I am from what you are talking about is a "Reel Mower", and a "push mower" is a mower you walk behind and push instead of one you would sit on and drive...which would be a "riding mower" or "rider mower". Like I said...just depends on where you are from :D

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » July 15, 2018, 12:08 pm

dunroaming wrote:
July 13, 2018, 9:36 pm
Maybe just maybe it's just me but you don't get motors in a push mower, push mowers where exactly that in my day you pushed them petrol mowers had motors but moved didn't need to be pushed. Saying that my dad had both but he preferred the push style and grass was always A1
Not just you. Push mowers don't have an motor.

Motor mowers may be self propelled or not (most are), the FlyMo is a motor mower that isn't self propelled and you don't push it, you may walk behind Motor mowers or ride them.
Attachments
IMG_4455-2.jpeg
IMG_4454-2.jpeg
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » July 15, 2018, 4:03 pm

Just depends on where you're from, like I said.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 15, 2018, 4:14 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
July 15, 2018, 12:08 pm
dunroaming wrote:
July 13, 2018, 9:36 pm
Not just you. Push mowers don't have an motor.

Motor mowers may be self propelled or not (most are), the FlyMo is a motor mower that isn't self propelled and you don't push it, you may walk behind Motor mowers or ride them.
My old man had one similar to this photo, back in the 1960's. It weighed a Ton. A Scott Bonner, single cylinder, self propelled with hand clutch, rotary cutter & roller and and grass catcher on the front.
Old Scot Bonner.jpg
Old Scot Bonner
I gave it away when I cleaned out his garage 18 years ago :mad:

Sorry don't want to high jack the thread/advert [-o<

pipoz
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”