Freed on appeal Tommy Robinson

General Udon Thani topics only!
newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Freed on appeal Tommy Robinson

Post by newtovillagelife » August 5, 2018, 11:34 am

Really, well good for you, but 99% of caucasians cannnot. They just call them all Pakis.
So what exactly is the physical difference then?

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 5, 2018, 12:45 pm

No comment, I rest my case. They all look the same, to the untrained eye.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » August 5, 2018, 12:58 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
August 3, 2018, 5:39 pm
Look the same though....
Its the Raggie Hat gives the game away. I have worked with Indians,AND Pakistanis.
I found Indians have morals.More respectable!

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » August 5, 2018, 1:53 pm

What Tinbeepa and the Sun said was absolutely correct. Contempt of court is used to prevent prejudicing ongoing trials, until a verdict has been announced, it could prejudice a jury. If a Jury member admitted to seeing such a report, the trial would become null and void, and possibly difficult to retry. What Tommy Robinson did could result in the accused being acquitted, that is why he was sentenced (twice). Even the vilest of scumbags are entitled to a fair trial.

Does street Justice work? Reminds me of when the Sun named some paedophiles and some one with the same name was attacked by a mob and was so traumatised they committed suicide. That is why you have the law. Not perfect, but better than lynch mobs.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 5, 2018, 2:17 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
August 5, 2018, 11:34 am
Really, well good for you, but 99% of caucasians cannnot. They just call them all Pakis.
So what exactly is the physical difference then?
Hindu's are predominately clean shaven and are integrated into their adopted society. Sikhs have full beards and distinctive head wear. They are also integrated into their adopted society. Muslims tend to run around the streets with distinctive facial hairstyles threatening death by beheading and calling all non muslims pigs and kaffir's and have not integrated into their new society at all. Seems clear to me.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 5, 2018, 2:32 pm

Now it's clear as mud, no pun intended.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » August 6, 2018, 12:41 am

vlad wrote:
August 3, 2018, 1:34 pm
Tinbeepa if you think TR is a Thug and a grandstanding idiot which i don't understand, take a little of your time to go on U Tube and watch TR giving a lecture to Oxford University Students. I will think you will find him a different person who you think is a thug. He has reported incidents by Muslim gangs openly on the Streets of London calling for the beheading of British Soldiers and Infidels yet there allowed to protest. The Police and MPs are Scared to intervene and will happily jail anyone who reports on this. How would our New Zealand or Aussie members feel if they see Muslims blocking off streets in city centers of Wellington or the streets of Sydney ?? demanding Sharia Law, and beheading there Servicemen. This is what we have to put up with in the UK regular, but because there banned from reporting this, people like TR and others are trying to make us realize this is happening up and down the Country.
Here are some of his thuggish and idiotic actions which justify The Sun's low opinion of his character:

He was convicted in April 2005 for a violent assault upon his partner Jenna Vowles. A police officer tried to shield Jenna from Lennon's brutal punches and kicks, and himself got kicked in the head. Found guilty of actual bodily harm, he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment with three additional months for his attempt to resist arrest.
He was involved in a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton, on the evening the two clubs played at Kenilworth Road. He played an part in starting a 100-man brawl. In July 2011, he was convicted of having used threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour on the night of the incident. He was given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from attending football matches. He was also sentenced to 150 hours unpaid work, and ordered to pay £650 in costs.
He was arrested after an EDL demonstration in Tower Hamlets for breach of bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending the demonstration.
He has been convicted of common assault after headbutting an EDL member at a rally in Blackburn.
He was fined £3000 and jailed for three days for holding a protest on the rooftop of a FIFA building in Zurich.
He was jailed for 18 months for mortgage fraud amounting to £160,000.

I have watched the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A of his talk at Oxford Union debating society. He says that that his perception is a product of his environment and experience but the environment that he doesn't talk much about is football hooliganism and extremist right wing influence. He is very short on verifiable facts, mostly gives anecdote after anecdote and paints a picture of Luton as a dystopian Islamic nightmare of a city, which it isn't.

Robinson and many of his supporters give the reasonable majority of people who have reasonable concerns a bad name in the same way that violent extremist Muslims give ordinary Muslims a bad name. He is no hero and rather than helping to address the problem of extremism he exacerbates it. Extremism begets extremism, political extremists belittling others spiritual and cultural beliefs help create the conditions for religious extremism to flourish. Ironically, the psychology of both groups is much the same.

You may be interested to read this, in my opinion, fair and balanced view of Tommy Robinson given by Emma-Lee Moss here:
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/bj3x ... -far-right

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » August 6, 2018, 2:41 am

vincemunday wrote:
August 3, 2018, 8:40 am
So, if reading the names of the now sentenced child rapists was endangering the trial, what was the publication of exactly the same material in the Guardian, BBC and the MSM doing? The trial it turns out was already over and as it's unlikely the jury were watching a Facebook live feed it would have no influence on the case whatsoever, this will undoubtedly be proven at the retrial which TR is widely expected to win without any difficulty whatsoever, it's quite likely he will be compensated for a miscarriage of justice so the legality of what he did will be well tested. What TR did outside Leeds Crown Court was minimal compared to say what happened at the trial of Max Clifford and Sir Cliff Richard where the journalists went as far as having helicopters overhead to report on their trials, didn't that have a bearing on their case? Everyone is entitled to an opinion on what TR represents but it can't be denied that MILLIONS of people have supported him worldwide and continue to do so, some people's opinion that he isn't a reporter and that he doesn't represent the will of the people is kicked out of touch by the huge response he gets to the posts he makes, for example the BBC got less than 200 likes on a view of 23.4k, TR got at least ten times that on a report that was viewed 5k, that says something!

Tommy Robinson has become the foremost spokesperson against the child rape gangs, he has become the figurehead of the movement to protect free speech and like it or not he enjoys the support of huge chunks of the British public, there aren't many activists, yes he's an activist, that enjoy as much support as he does.
He was in contempt of court; he read out the charges incorrectly, some faced charges, others didn't; he live streamed video and addressed some defendants with questions during a live trial; he encouraged others (thousands) to share the footage, the case he was discussing was subject to blanket reporting restrictions imposed under the Contempt of Court Act to ensure that three linked trials did not collapse.

There were no reporting restrictions in the case of Max Clifford; it didn’t need them because there was only one trial.

There was no trial in Sir Cliff Richard's case, he was never charged with an offence.

Just because a large number of people like and support something doesn't make it true, using that sort of reasoning it could be argued that the Muslim religion (or any other widely believed religion) must be true.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 6, 2018, 8:07 am

I guess we will see what the trial judge at the Old Bailey says, all of the original contempt charges have so far been quashed, will be reconsidered and he will be sentenced accordingly and I guess all the armchair judges/lawyers among you will be proven right or wrong. For every "fair and balanced" report (I didn't quite get that from the way it was written btw) there'll be another which refutes it. The fact still remains that he was reading out the charges from a MSM website, if he is held in contempt then so should they be or is it as we suspect that there's one rule for the biased media and another for anyone who dares report on anything that offends the religion of peace? My guess is that all of the charges will be dropped and the Times will be taken to court and end up paying the price for calling him a woman beater, he's going to sue them for defamation, apparently they took down their claim from their website very quickly after they were asked to provide evidence of which there was none! It can't be denied he was bit of a football hooligan and had the odd fight, so did a lot of us but we grew up and that's all in the past, do people have to pay for the rest of their lives for having a row or two when they were young? Of course not. TR is not IMO extreme right wing nor racist, these "reporters" and indeed contributors on here can claim it as much as they like but until i see some evidence (I have looked for it) I shall take the opinion that he is neither, on the other hand I find it extremely easy to find evidence of extremism, terrorism and radicalism that originates from the so called religion of peace, EXTREMELY EASY.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 6, 2018, 8:23 pm

Agree with you Vince.
TR is no angel but neither is 90% of the male population of the world. He was jailed because he stood in front of a Leeds courthouse and questioned the convicted rapist peodophiles who were appearing on bail release for sentencing. The establishments excuse that his actions could influence the outcome of the trial. Why then was it OK for the BBC today to publish the name and address of the guy who is accused of the murder of the Midwife Samantha Eastwood in England and even refer to his relatives relationship to the poor girl. This guy who is only accused gets no protection from the justice system. Is it because he is a white Anglo Saxon.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » August 7, 2018, 5:08 am

I have the court transscript from the court that freed tommy.what a read.but i do not know how to put it on udon talk.if any one wants to read it.please send me a pm with your e mail address.and i will send it to you.thanks malc.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » August 7, 2018, 5:09 am

sorry i also mean udon map.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 7, 2018, 7:44 am

Tell me, where’s the difference? Surely this is the same as TR did? Names, addresses, charges, court....

https://www.facebook.com/10000008722551 ... 750572012/
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 7, 2018, 7:56 am

The Times climb down, a lot of the other cobblers in some of the posts above could also be refuted and disproven but to be honest most people already know the truth and support TR as much as I do so there’s no need.

Odd isn’t it, I’ve thrown down the gauntlet a few times now stating there’s no evidence of TR being racist or hatred of Muslims and no proof has been forthcoming, I wonder why?

https://www.politicalite.com/latest/mur ... al-action/

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » August 7, 2018, 4:59 pm

I am not able to comment on the rights or the wrongs of the contempt of court accusation. I am not a judge, and, like the late E.L. Wisty, I don't have the Latin.

But I was interested to read that Tommy Robinson has been:

convicted for violent assault on his partner;

involved in a fist fight after a football match and played a part in starting a 100-man brawl;

arrested after a demonstration for breach of his bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending the demonstration;

convicted of common assault after head-butting a (sympathetic?) fellow-demonstrator;

jailed for holding a protest on the roof of the FIFA building in Zurich;

jailed for 18 months for mortgage fraud.

He sounds very much like what my mother would have called, "a thoroughly despicable piece of work.''

And yet, according to AlexO, "TR is no angel, but then neither is 90% of the male population of the world."

As I number but one of the male population of the world I would like some factual back-up for this astonishing claim.

Have I been living in a glass house, or is there an alternative world out there somewhere?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » August 7, 2018, 6:00 pm

Yes but how long aga was that

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » August 8, 2018, 12:55 am

vincemunday wrote:
August 7, 2018, 7:56 am
Odd isn’t it, I’ve thrown down the gauntlet a few times now stating there’s no evidence of TR being racist or hatred of Muslims and no proof has been forthcoming, I wonder why?
He is more careful nowadays about expressing his racism and hatred of Muslims but here of some of his tweets:
TR tweet 1.jpg
TR tweet 2.jpg
TR tweet 3.png
TR tweet 4.jpg
TR tweet early 2016.jpeg
Tommy_muslim_babies.png

And a few more of his idiotic tweets:

https://twitter.com/SarahIJoseph/status ... 68/photo/1

tommy-robinson-trobinsonnewera-when-muslims-marched-through-london-today-with-23394466.png

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » August 8, 2018, 3:09 am

How many years ago was this though tinpeeba ?? 5-6 years ago ? Boris Johnson yesterday called Muslim Woman walking pillar boxes and Bank Robbers is he now classed as a Racist ?

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » August 8, 2018, 11:33 am

tinpeeba wrote:
August 8, 2018, 12:55 am
vincemunday wrote:
August 7, 2018, 7:56 am
He is more careful nowadays about expressing his racism and hatred of Muslims but here of some of his tweets:

TR tweet 1.jpgTR tweet 2.jpgTR tweet 3.pngTR tweet 4.jpg

TR tweet early 2016.jpeg

Tommy_muslim_babies.png

And a few more of his idiotic tweets:

https://twitter.com/SarahIJoseph/status ... 68/photo/1

tommy-robinson-trobinsonnewera-when-muslims-marched-through-london-today-with-23394466.png
At first I thought I was on the consolidated joke thread , my god I’ve seen worse insults on here over tea bags :-"

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 8, 2018, 11:44 am

caducus wrote:
August 7, 2018, 4:59 pm

And yet, according to AlexO, "TR is no angel, but then neither is 90% of the male population of the world."

As I number but one of the male population of the world I would like some factual back-up for this astonishing claim.

Have I been living in a glass house, or is there an alternative world out there somewhere?
What, you are whiter than white, have never done the slightest thing wrong in your life. I did not say 90% of males were the same as TR just that 90% of males are no winged angels.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”