U.S. Politics

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » August 10, 2018, 12:35 pm

Regarding the STARS lets tell the whole story as they are NOT REAL Stars and in the words of the Famous "We don't want fake news"

"The Faction 1776 is believed to be working along with conservative artist Sabo. Their Twitter bio describes themselves as “Anti-PC street art. Vandals bringing uncomfortable truth. Sabo & I trigger Libs. 100% anti-identity politics.”

They spent $1,000 on the stars, which were printed on sheets of floor vinyl with adhesive backing. They kept the stars covered until all of the copies were in place so as not to raise suspicion.

The stars, however, were peeled up. A member of the cleaning service that handles the daily graffiti that is placed on the Walk of Fame told the Hollywood Reporter, “We started at 5 o’clock in the morning and we’ve found about 50 stars.”"

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 10, 2018, 12:56 pm

Doodoo wrote:
August 10, 2018, 12:35 pm
Regarding the STARS lets tell the whole story . . .
Those who really care about anything posted will do the research to find out about it.

Good job. :)
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2018, 1:23 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 10, 2018, 12:21 pm

Yes, Winning is Winning. Even 1%. Even 0.5%.
IMO Trump seems to be doing a great job ... one of only 3 leaders in the world who appear to be in control and moving their respected nations forward ..the other 2 being being Putin and Kim Jong Il :shock:

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » August 10, 2018, 1:54 pm

I would certainly agree that Trump and Putin seem to actually LEAD, for the benefits of their respective countries.
Not too sure whos pulling Jong's strings.
Both Trump and Putin have incurred the wrath of the world banking cartel, which is all right by me.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2018, 2:01 pm

joudon wrote:
August 10, 2018, 1:54 pm
I would certainly agree that Trump and Putin seem to actually LEAD, for the benefits of their respective countries.
Not too sure whos pulling Jong's strings.
Both Trump and Putin have incurred the wrath of the world banking cartel, which is all right by me.
Yes totally agree .. while all around dither TRUMP and PUTIN do lead ... for the better of the nation they represent. Both put their countries first unlike so many other leaders who pander n put up with sh*te in the name of political correctness

BTW Jo .... My adding Kim "Forrest Gump" Jong iL...was merely in jest.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 10, 2018, 3:49 pm

If Kim gets rid of the nukes and starts to worry about feeding his people, he will be moving his country forward. Trump is not going to fall for any phony lies and promises. Those days are over with. He'll help North Korea as soon as they start helping themselves.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 10, 2018, 4:21 pm

Part of being a Leader is to bring your country together. Trump is supposed to be the president for ALL the people, not just his supporters.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » August 10, 2018, 6:09 pm

If the bank controlled MSM media have turned against the ELECTED POTUS, theN it is the bank funded MSM that is dividing the country. This is a similar scenario to Brexit in the UK.... I will elaborate. The vote to leave EU was roughly 52% to 48% remain. Since the referendum , the tax payer and Brussels funded BBC has admitted that ALL its current affairs programs regarding Brexit and the EU have featured over 75% pro EU speakers and 25% Brexit speakers. CLEAR OR NOT. Just who or whom is being devisive.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 10, 2018, 7:24 pm

The NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) conducted a poll of registered voters that shows that Black support for Trump has more than doubled since April of 2017. Trump's current approval rating in the NAACP poll is at 21%.

A Rasmussen poll of likely voters recently showed doubling as well. Trump's approval numbers went from 18% in June of 2017 to 29% approval in June 2018.

In the 2016 electon for president, Trump snagged 8% of the Black vote compared to Loser McRomney's 6% in the 2012 election. However, as of today, almost 3 times that number of Black voters are happy with the job that Trump is doing.

With just a small uptick into double digits -- maybe only 12% or 15% of the Black vote in 2020 -- Trump could very well seal off the Democrats from having any chance for the White House. This is why it is so important for Democrats to continue to try to label Trump as a racist, even though there is no evidence of it.

WINNING is WINNING.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » August 10, 2018, 7:31 pm

Im getting fed up of this headline thread give it up ffs.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 10, 2018, 7:41 pm

Trump is proving to be correct on the economy. He promised 3% GDP growth, and everyone laughed. Just like they laughed when he came down the escalator and announced for president.

The Wall Street Journal recently conducted a poll of economists, and their average estimate for growth in 2018 is 3%. A year ago the same economists gave Trump only a 2.4% GDP possibility.

The average predicted unemployment number by the same economists in the poll was 3.6%, which would set another unemployment record for Trump.

The same economists who doubted that Trump could reach 3% GDP are the same ones saying it can't be sustained. 555 Some are predicting a recession in 2019 or 2020. No surprise. It's called the pessimism that infiltrates every Hate Trump analysis.

So after Trump proved them wrong, even the economists who said it couldn't be done are predicting 3% GDP growth for 2018. I think it will be higher.

WINNING is WINNING.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2018, 7:50 pm

DMs finely tuned political instinks are leading me to ask the question ...Are you by any chance a staunch Trump supporter Lone star ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like reading your Trump opinions ... and to all those naysayers it appears he is doing a great job .. the USA is indeed blessed to have DT at the helm navigating them rapidly in the right direction .

Winning is winning ... by a milli second an hour an inch or a mile .. a win is a win and DT is a winner

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 10, 2018, 7:54 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 10, 2018, 7:50 pm
DMs finely tuned political instinks are leading me to ask the question ...Are you by any chance a staunch Trump supporter Lone star ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like reading your Trump opinions ... and to all those naysayers it appears he is doing a great job .. the USA is indeed blessed to have DT at the helm navigating them rapidly in the right direction .

Winning is winning ... by a milli second an hour an inch or a mile .. a win is a win and DT is a winner
Trump wasn't my candidate. Voted for him out of necessity vs Hillary.

Glad I did. I underestimated him. He's doing a great job. I recognize America again.

Trump is having to fight everyone and everything. I won't be surprised if he is brought down by someone or something. More hate than I've ever seen for a POTUS. Trump is turning over the playhouse in DC, and they don't like it.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2018, 8:00 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 10, 2018, 7:54 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 10, 2018, 7:50 pm

Trump wasn't my candidate. Voted for him out of necessity vs Hillary.

Glad I did. I underestimated him. He's doing a great job. I recognize America again.
VERY HONEST REPLY ... =D> =D> =D> i would love to see Trump fullfill all his forecasts n predictions .. then just maybe the many many who attack him can enjoy a huge slice of humble pie !!!

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 11, 2018, 6:29 am

Well I think it's finally out now, changing demographics in the US is the problem and the catalyst for Trumps victory. Good to know the US expats in Thailand don't feel that way because they came to a place where brown people rule, and are indeed the majority.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 11, 2018, 6:49 am

Black unemployment the lowest its EVER been https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

Black support from some areas doubling https://www.dailywire.com/news/34001/po ... stigiacomo

Anyone who takes notice of polling on the mid terms is patently an imbecile, the only thing that has been guaranteed about recent polling is that they’re usually very wrong, the upcoming mid terms will undoubtedly be a vote of confidence (or lack of) in Trump’s policies but even if there is a small sway towards the democrats I don’t think they’ll be releasing the lifeboats just yet.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2018, 8:25 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
August 11, 2018, 6:29 am
Well I think it's finally out now, changing demographics in the US is the problem and the catalyst for Trumps victory. Good to know the US expats in Thailand don't feel that way because they came to a place where brown people rule, and are indeed the majority.
Dont the Chinese rule here ??? ...control maybe abetter word to use.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses US trade deficit

Post by Lone Star » August 11, 2018, 8:28 am

Turkey now in a big sweat with Trump increasing steel and aluminum tariffs. Currency falling hard. Erdogan now wants to talk.

Trump wants Pastor Andrew Brunson released.

I don't think Trump is likely to lighten up. Turkey is still a bad neighbor, and yet they are allowed to remain in NATO. Tells you something about the standards involved there in the total membership.

Some EU countries continue to do business with the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism -- Iran. Some of those countries had the nerve to cry about Trump balancing the trade books. It's not about allies and friends. It's about allies who took advantage of a friend for years and now cry about getting kicked off the gravy train. Sounds a lot like the 33 year old who won't move out of his parent's basement. Time for some of those countries to put on their big boy pants.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 11, 2018, 8:34 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 11, 2018, 8:25 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
August 11, 2018, 6:29 am
Dont the Chinese rule here ??? ...control maybe abetter word to use.
DM, I don't think his argument has anything really to do with Thailand.

Instead of singling out a policy or program of Trump's with which he disagrees and stating why he disagrees with it and what he would favor instead, it's easier for him to shout RACIST.

It's what LIBs do. There isn't much substance beyond a one-line talking point for most of them. They don't have the philosophical depth to articulate even their own opinions.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses US trade deficit

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2018, 8:41 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 11, 2018, 8:28 am
Turkey now in a big sweat with Trump increasing steel and aluminum tariffs. Currency falling hard. Erdogan now wants to talk.

Trump wants Pastor Andrew Brunson released.

I don't think Trump is likely to lighten up. Turkey is still a bad neighbor, and yet they are allowed to remain in NATO. Tells you something about the standards involved there in the total membership.

Some EU countries continue to do business with the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism -- Iran. Some of those countries had the nerve to cry about Trump balancing the trade books. It's not about allies and friends. It's about allies who took advantage of a friend for years and now cry about getting kicked off the gravy train. Sounds a lot like the 33 year old who won't move out of his parent's basement. Time for some of those countries to put on their big boy pants.

Totally agree .. too many countries have been taking the piss for too long

Return to “U.S. Politics”