Nice apartments to rent, walking distance to UD

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Nice apartments to rent, walking distance to UD

Post by vincemunday » January 31, 2017, 8:02 pm

Nice, fully furnished apartments with air con, tv, fridge and free high speed internet access. The apartments are just a short walk from UD Town and are available for both short and long term lets on serviced or self serviced basis. The apartments are also on the number 7 bus route which will take you into town for just a few baht. Call Vince on 0910575550 www.changnoirooms.com for more info and pics.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Nice apartments to rent, walking distance to UD

Post by vincemunday » February 5, 2017, 10:23 pm

These apartments are available from 350 baht per night and from 3,500 baht per month. Please call Vince on 091 057 5550 for more information.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » February 6, 2017, 8:19 am

Hi Vince
That web link isn't working, is it correct?
Thanks Barry

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 6, 2017, 12:05 pm

Hi, yes it's correct but I've been having problems with my isp, time to change me thinks.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 6, 2017, 12:08 pm

Please look at facebook page "Chang Noi rooms Udon Thani" for more info.

jumpatong
udonmap.com

Post by jumpatong » April 21, 2018, 9:47 pm

Do you still have these apartments for rent? Please let me know, we will need something by the end of this month. We just need short term, we are waiting for my wife's visa. Contact me by email at: [email protected] or phone: 089 844 2301. Thanks

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » April 21, 2018, 10:16 pm

jumpatong wrote:
April 21, 2018, 9:47 pm
Do you still have these apartments for rent? Please let me know, we will need something by the end of this month. We just need short term, we are waiting for my wife's visa. Contact me by email at: [email protected] or phone: 089 844 2301. Thanks
How short is short term? My place is good, but she asks for 4 months...I did find a good place on Agoda and checked their monthly rate...7800 all inclusive, with daily maid service, no deposit...otherwise about 350 per night.

Here is their listing...I am not affiliated with this or any other property business in Udon Thani. https://www.agoda.com/chanathinat-place ... 5f467cbe5a

andrewj1959

Post by andrewj1959 » April 22, 2018, 6:53 am

Is this appartment still available i am looking for a 12 month rental.email address [email protected]

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 22, 2018, 8:08 am

Yes we still have the apartments and we have one free. How long do you need one for? Probably better if you call me on 0910575550 or if Thai my missus Fa on 0972904744.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 22, 2018, 9:14 am

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » August 8, 2018, 10:04 pm

Hi Vince do you still have rooms for rent I have a friend coming this weekend looking for a long stay room in central area

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 9, 2018, 6:40 am

Sorry MB, we are full, we haven’t had an empty room since April, happy days....

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 14, 2018, 7:35 pm

My missus is about to kick out a tenant for being a pain in the bum so I have a spare apartment free for a long term let from next week if anyone needs one.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » August 14, 2018, 9:40 pm

hi Vince my m8 couldnt make it down last weekend so he is coming Thursday any chance we could make arrangements to view Thursday or Friday

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 15, 2018, 6:58 am

Yes MB, not a problem, call me on 0910575550 before you turn up though, just point out our minimum rental is 3 months but the apartments are nice and they are very near town, you can see McDonalds UD from the end of the Soi.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » August 16, 2018, 9:42 am

Thanks vince will probably call you around lunch time today and arrange a time

Return to “Property for rent”