Roojai online car insurance

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Roojai online car insurance

Post by vincemunday » September 20, 2018, 5:56 pm

These people are offering VERY competitive rates for car insurance for very similar cover i have with Virya, anyone used them?

https://www.roojai.com/en/

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Roojai online car insurance

Post by parrot » September 20, 2018, 6:17 pm

I searched for Udon roojai offices but didn't find any. Food for thought.......if you are covered with a company like Viriyah and have an accident.....you call their 24 hour Udon number......and they will send an agent to the scene of the accident. If you have to file a claim, there are several Viriyah offices in Udon.
Back in the pre-Thaitanic days of 1997 there were a number of fly-by-night insurance companies. Many folded up once the economy took a dive.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » September 20, 2018, 6:29 pm

Yeah I understand what you're saying and I shall call them and enquire. You won't find offices, they are online like Direct Line back home.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 20, 2018, 7:00 pm

They featured in a thread on TV forum a couple of months back. I plugged in my numbers online and got a very respectable quote. So did several other members but I haven't checked if anyone has actually picked them up. I still have about 6 months on my pretty decent AXA policy but I will be checking again nearer the time.

FWIW, not having an office isn't an issue as I would wager that a lot of drivers get coverage via a broker and never have the need to personally visit an insurance company office. The agents that are called out in the event of a prang aren't typically office-based employees of any insurance agency and some may work 'on call' for several insurance companies.

Return to “Open Forum”