Chilindo.com experience

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Fatone
udonmap.com

Chilindo.com experience

Post by Fatone » October 2, 2018, 9:46 pm

Does anyone have any experience with Chilindo.com auction style website? All products seem ridiculously cheap, with a 49b delivery and 10% surcharge. I have been looking at purchasing a gas 4 burner stove which is Gastreo brand and I assume is LPG although not stated, generally going off at under 3,000b and numerous other small items at somewhat silly prices, but would like some feedback before I take the plunge.

Chriss
udonmap.com

Re: Chilindo.com experience

Post by Chriss » October 3, 2018, 6:58 am

I've used Chilindo a few times and ended up with bargains. Don't know how the selling side of the site works but there always seems to be a last second bit that takes an item to within a decent selling price. Maybe the seller adds a reserve in the listing. To get an idea of the retail price check Lazada a lot of the same items sell there.
Also have the right money available for delivery. I've had to pull up 2 drivers on short changing. Informed the website both times.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » October 3, 2018, 10:10 am

Fatone wrote:
October 2, 2018, 9:46 pm
Does anyone have any experience with Chilindo.com auction style website? All products seem ridiculously cheap, with a 49b delivery and 10% surcharge. I have been looking at purchasing a gas 4 burner stove which is Gastreo brand and I assume is LPG although not stated, generally going off at under 3,000b and numerous other small items at somewhat silly prices, but would like some feedback before I take the plunge.
I Bought The Stove last week! Its Brilliant for the price! Works well. Cheap and cheerfull
You'll need a gas bottle of course! I paid about 2, 500. Total bill was 3,050.(tax adn delivery charge
Chilindo is great! Porducts arrive within 2-3 days!

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » October 3, 2018, 11:50 am

Thanks guys

Return to “Open Forum”