More Problems For The EU: Euro Slides After Italian Lawmaker Mentions Return To Own Currency

This section is for general money matters, finance and investing.
tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Re: More Problems For The EU: Euro Slides After Italian Lawmaker Mentions Return To Own Currency

Post by tinpeeba » October 5, 2018, 2:40 am

Giggle wrote:
October 3, 2018, 2:17 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
October 3, 2018, 12:16 pm
Someone in Britain (UK) needs to stand up to tell the EU
Highly unlikely. There isn't a shred of courage or conviction remaining in the whole dreary island. It appears the simple act of hand-clapping is too much for the average Briton to bear. Its being replaced with "jazz hands." I don't think they're capable of "standing up" to anything.
Hand-clapping is also too much for MPs to bear apparently:

Why are MPs banned from clapping?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32913113

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: More Problems For The EU: Euro Slides After Italian Lawmaker Mentions Return To Own Currency

Post by Giggle » October 5, 2018, 9:25 am

Bizarrely stuck up their own holes, these Britons. They make poor neighbors and worse friends. Can't get over their smug idea of "proper" this and "proper" that. "Proper" usually meaning inferior, dated, and substandard. The EU should be glad to be rid of them.

Can't handle handclapping ... heh. Girly men to the back of the line.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 7, 2018, 6:41 am

vincemunday wrote:
October 4, 2018, 7:05 am
... We have produced a generation of nimbies who are afraid to look up from their telephones in case real life scares them, they wave their hands like prats, put up daring Facebook posts like "not me!", degenderise themselves, piss in the same toilet as their girlfriend and call themselves activists...

Unfortunately I think you're right giggle, we are becoming a joke.
So how many kids did you have vince?

Don't you pay Giggle no mind, he's an incel.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 7, 2018, 7:18 am

It's been suggested elsewhere that Giggly is actually British.

The EU's job is to defend the EU's interests. It's Westminster's job to defend the UK's interests.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 7, 2018, 12:31 pm

tamada wrote:
October 7, 2018, 6:41 am
vincemunday wrote:
October 4, 2018, 7:05 am
... We have produced a generation of nimbies who are afraid to look up from their telephones in case real life scares them, they wave their hands like prats, put up daring Facebook posts like "not me!", degenderise themselves, piss in the same toilet as their girlfriend and call themselves activists...

Unfortunately I think you're right giggle, we are becoming a joke.
So how many kids did you have vince?

Don't you pay Giggle no mind, he's an incel.
I had to look up that word "incel" on Wikepedia/Urban Dictionary :D :D \:D/

Return to “Money, Finance & Investing”