General Discussion of Smoking in Bars & Restaurants

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Bars and restaurants that allow smoking

Post by vincemunday » October 12, 2018, 10:26 am

As I said before this can be quite an emotive subject but I'm not sure its worth slagging each other off over it, its obvious some people will find it acceptable to varying degrees and others like myself won't, both however are entitled to an opinion.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Udon Map
Admin

Re: General Discussion of Smoking in Bars & Restaurants

Post by Udon Map » October 12, 2018, 11:15 am

OK, I have cleaned things up a bit and separated the threads, -- one for general smoking in bars and restaurants discussion, one for the Elephant Bar. I have also removed a group of nasty, personalized comments.

Thanks to Vince for the idea!

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Bars and restaurants that allow smoking

Post by tamada » October 13, 2018, 11:50 am

mech_401 wrote:
October 12, 2018, 10:02 am
tamada wrote:
November 17, 1974, 7:44 pm
FWIW, Apart from Papa's Steakhouse in Houston before a city ordinance repealed it, I do not smoke cigars in restaurants
there you go again smoking in restaurants unless told not to? its difficult to follow your babbling? maybe just pick one side of the fence mr contrary
Actually, it is YOUR babbling that is causing the serial threadf***ing around here.

FWIW, Papa's had a legally permitted open cigar bar adjacent to part of the similarly open, non air-conditioned, patio dining area... just like The Elephant. Lots of cigar smokers used to freely avail themselves of the legal right to enjoy a cigar while dining. The diners who didn't smoke didn't object as the greater area of the dining room was well away from the smokers bar and air-conditioned.

Now mr feebleminded, haven't you got a lawn to mow, a wife to service, a dog to walk or something to pull?

mech_401
udonmap.com

Re: General Discussion of Smoking in Bars & Restaurants

Post by mech_401 » October 13, 2018, 6:55 pm

sobriety is a wonderful thing. brings clarity
of thought krap :-s

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”