This Week's Shopping Deal

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
User avatar
Old Grumpy
udonmap.com
Posts: 134
Joined: April 28, 2018, 10:36 am

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by Old Grumpy » October 24, 2018, 5:59 pm

Not for baldies. At Ngee soon Na Dee branch, one each L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner , normally 450bht for 195 bht the two .[attachment=0]DSCN3251.JPG[/attachmen.r also available with anti dandruff as well.
Attachments
DSCN3251.JPG

the-monk
udonmap.com
Posts: 542
Joined: August 20, 2012, 4:56 am

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by the-monk » November 27, 2018, 6:34 pm

BUFFALO MILK FETA cheese at the Royal Project Shop, basement of the Central Plaza.
Buy one get one free, only 5 or 6 packs left. 2 X 200 gr for 170 B... Exp.. 29-03-2019.
I had some tonight with fresh Asian pears..
SUPERB,
[attachment=0]FETA-1-20181127_134751.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
FETA-1-20181127_134751.jpg

the-monk
udonmap.com
Posts: 542
Joined: August 20, 2012, 4:56 am

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by the-monk » January 16, 2019, 5:23 pm

At the Royal Project Shop, basement floor, Central Plaza.
Bell peppers, 5-6-7 red and yellow per bag 60 B.
Yellow ( orange colour ) cherry tomatoes 25 B per pack.

[attachment=1]TOM-20190116_164815.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]CAP-20190116_161134.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
CAP-20190116_161134.jpg
TOM-20190116_164815.jpg

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 3191
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by tamada » January 30, 2019, 3:07 pm

At the Royal Project Shop, basement floor, Central Plaza.

Jalapenos were 20 baht bag of 5.

None left now.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9706
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by 747man » January 30, 2019, 5:56 pm

tamada wrote:
January 30, 2019, 3:07 pm
At the Royal Project Shop, basement floor, Central Plaza.

Jalapenos were 20 baht bag of 5.

None left now.
Too Much Information, Mr Tam..... :lol: :lol:

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 525
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by timmy » February 28, 2019, 1:12 pm

got some nice fresh " beetroot " in the old Tesco , just right for pickling ...

MusicalBars
udonmap.com
Posts: 297
Joined: August 29, 2016, 10:19 am

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by MusicalBars » March 1, 2019, 3:08 pm

timmy wrote:
February 28, 2019, 1:12 pm
got some nice fresh " beetroot " in the old Tesco , just right for pickling ...
very dissapointed timmy usualy skip this section as everyone advertise value fruit and veg on sale I saw your name and thought theres an alcholic meat eater like myself and your promoting bloody beetroot 555 hope your well

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 525
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by timmy » March 1, 2019, 3:31 pm

your from up north and don't like beetroot , you do surprise me …. I thought only southern softeys didn,t eat pickled food ..

choi choi
udonmap.com
Posts: 183
Joined: March 5, 2018, 10:35 pm

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by choi choi » March 1, 2019, 4:50 pm

Macro sell beetroot .Have for ages.I like boil em and freeze(Coz I'm a softy sahvener)

choi choi
udonmap.com
Posts: 183
Joined: March 5, 2018, 10:35 pm

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by choi choi » March 1, 2019, 4:56 pm

Macro sell prepack beef. (Just before the meat counters) 290 baht a kilo.
Dont know what the cut is, Just says "Beef cuts".
Soaked it in a bit Vinegar and lemon 2 hours. Roasted it real slow for 2 hours.
WOW! So tender and tasty! Makes a lovely Sunday roast!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9706
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by 747man » March 1, 2019, 5:08 pm

Macro sell prepack beef. (Just before the meat counters) 290 baht a kilo....... Well at THAT Price,Surely it Ain't Thai Beef...

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 525
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by timmy » March 1, 2019, 5:32 pm

get yourselves a " slowcooker " Lazada about 600 baht then you can eat any beef , tender as you like ...

choi choi
udonmap.com
Posts: 183
Joined: March 5, 2018, 10:35 pm

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by choi choi » March 1, 2019, 8:37 pm

Not with my electric supply at 8 baht a unit.I use my gas oven!

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10184
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by jackspratt » March 25, 2019, 3:17 pm

If you are looking for a new Android phone in the budget bracket, Big C has a relatively new release which gets rave reviews everywhere.

The dual SIM (4G/3G) Xiaomi M1 A2 Lite is priced on special at TBH4,394, which is about TBH500 cheaper than the best on Lazada, TBH1800 below the normal Big C price, and a few dollars cheaper than if you import from China.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/review/bu ... e-3682640/

It is showing as locked to AIS (hence the cheap price), however there is no lock in place on either SIM. I bought one today after testing with AIS + True Move H SIMs, swapping them around into the opposite SIM holder, and then just with True Move. Everything works hunky-dory.

Has all the Thai bands, and fine for international - not sure about US, check first. One of the biggest attractions is that it has the latest Android 9 Pie + Android 1, which gives it a nearly pure Android experience, and means the phone will get OS updates directly from Android for at least another 2 years. :D
Brigadier-General Spratt

SJP17
udonmap.com
Posts: 520
Joined: May 16, 2012, 5:39 pm

Re: This Week's Shopping Deal

Post by SJP17 » March 25, 2019, 3:27 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 25, 2019, 3:17 pm
If you are looking for a new Android phone in the budget bracket, Big C has a relatively new release which gets rave reviews everywhere.

The dual SIM (4G/3G) Xiaomi M1 A2 Lite is priced on special at TBH4,394, which is about TBH500 cheaper than the best on Lazada, TBH1800 below the normal Big C price, and a few dollars cheaper than if you import from China.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/review/bu ... e-3682640/

It is showing as locked to AIS (hence the cheap price), however there is no lock in place on either SIM. I bought one today after testing with AIS + True Move H SIMs, swapping them around into the opposite SIM holder, and then just with True Move. Everything works hunky-dory.

Has all the Thai bands, and fine for international - not sure about US, check first. One of the biggest attractions is that it has the latest Android 9 Pie + Android 1, which gives it a nearly pure Android experience, and means the phone will get OS updates directly from Android for at least another 2 years. :D
I had an xiaomi smart phone a year ago and can say i thought it was terrible, the back camera packed up almost straight away, the phone kept on freezing and the battery life was dreadful. They may have improved since then but id be careful when buying these and compared to the quality of a Samsung its night n day.

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest