Udon Thani city building plot 600 m² Special low Price 700 000 Bath 'Bargain

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Pieter
udonmap.com

Udon Thani city building plot 600 m² Special low Price 700 000 Bath 'Bargain

Post by Pieter » November 5, 2018, 7:53 pm

Udon Thani city building plot 600 m² Due to circumstances Special low Price 700 000 Bath 'Super Bargain for the quick decision-maker

''Due to circumstances "This' is 80% to 150% cheaper'' than the other providers in this neighborhood near the heart city!! (Look and compare and see that I am not lying !! I have done My homework well! )

The most favorite beloved neighborhood to live' ''on the new four lane road, direction new second ring road
Purchase directly via the Thai family owner without expensive intermediary or broker' that drive up the price''!

A unique one-off building plot both there is a new asphalt road in front of the building plot the most Beautiful and the cheapest in the sale ( Look and compare and see that I am not lying !! I have done my homework well! )

Ideal for making a Patio House, given the beautiful large trees on the building plot '! ( I know a Good affordable contractor, to make Your dream Home' )( and can help with that' ) Because my wife and my disabled mother-in-law and I live in the same street' with a lot of satisfaction and peace' ( beautiful environment because nobody knows how to find behind the nong Bu lake Haha 'and I can leave my door open when we leave !! )

One-time chance'' on this cheap building plot with the best lawful Red chanot ( Garuda )

''Around the corner ( walking distance a few minutes ) the Big nature lake Nong Bu

There is the possibility '.. in a few years time, the building plot of the nearest neighbor to buy when you want''

I miss a lot of explanation and descriptions in other ads so... I will try to make everything as clear as possible
''Too much to describe, but ... an attempt to do this''....

The Nong Bu lake is a new large-scale project in Udon Thani district (City) that is under construction, according to a zoning plan in progress' ( merged last year with the city of Udon' )

The Big building plot is located approximately 10 to 15 minutes from the Central Plaza ' ( Hart City )
From the building plot to the parking lot of Central Plaza 'is exactly 7 kilometers
(City bus line 9 Hart City cost 10 Bath )

Inside through goes faster 'but the road around the Nong Bu lake is still under development ( zoning plan') and that's where they start next year!

And immediately gives a Best price value' on this beautiful sustainable quiet neighborhood, in the city Udon with a great outdoor feeling!! If this road is realized, this very very low sales Price is of course immediately revised! and adjusted Most land is from the municipality / state, and is sold to a project developer. Because this district will then become the most expensive district of Udon Thani city ' In this district 1 Hotel and 10 Resorts In this district 5 large lakes and a swimming pool in the beginning of the four lane road ( 50 Bath ) and a large pool park around the corner from the four lane road, a few minutes drive ( 99 Bath )

The scarce building plots, which are still for sale here in the neighborhood, are only bought by foreigners'
Here in the immediate vicinity, no Thai Temple 'where you are awakened early !! and no sound instalations' but silence!!
'
In this street large plots' and thinly sown so that you are not on top of your neighbors (sardine can) but privacy'
Not in the middle of the end of the world ( middle or nowhere' ) but in the civilized world with everything to get!

''Beautiful and quiet area for cycling, walking sports and jogging and fishing and of course live'! In the city, with rural outdoor feeling!!

In the immediate vicinity University Complex / Study Campus / Many schools ( 70% of all schools in Udon move to this district !!) / Sports fields / Golf course / a new professional mega speciaal 'championship courses' in the making / two professional football field / A new large Hospital is under construction at the University Complex / 7 Eleven / Tesco / 2 large covered markets and a night market / and many shops / many petrol stations / restaurants / massage shops / and close to the city center 7 kilometers ( bus 9 runs every half an hour' cost 10 Bath )

Like the famous Nong Prajak park, together with the Nong Li Hu lake' of Udon Thani, and the overpriced Nong Samrong project 'where they pay the prizes for a piece of land' the main prize! Because everyone wants to live close to a lake, this makes prices unaffordable! But 'market-based, given the scarcity of' supply and demand '

''Everyone wants to live on or near a natural lake' in a quiet neighborhood in Udon Thani city without noise and nuisance!! ( or not? on your old age! then you should not make it more difficult than if it is )

'This price is very very'' Cheaps as seen with other sellers a Great size for a House and garden / and swimming pool to build (Red Garuda chanot) legal papers! or a home business Living in the city Udon 'with a free and outside feeling' of peace and space Watch'' and do your Homework! and you will be scared of other prizes!! In Udon 'that continue to rise in value and sales

Has water ( naam Papa ) / electricity and fast fiber optic 3BB internet connection for the door should only be connected, and a new asphalt road in front of the building plot! At the back of the building plot is a beautiful nature forest which can also be used in bad heat to shelter with a small lake and has a lot of private life, and rest without any inconvenience!!

For the quick decision-maker or businessman or enthusiast 'Now' circumstances price 700 000 Bath Super Bargain for this 150 Talang Wa ( 600 m²) And the lawful transaction costs to put your partner name on Thai official land offers'

Lots'' enough for sale; 2 Rai / 20 Rai / 200 Rai but .. this is agricultural land and no' building plot with a Red Garuda chanot! with water / electricity and fast internet !! no' normal building plot for an average House with garden! close to the city center with all comforts and benefits! 'All far from the civilized world 'where no store for daily necessities groceriescan be found'' or a Hospital, if you need help quickly!

As you know '.. is to build your own House much cheaper than an existing revolution building on 32 a 50 Talang Wa ground ( 75 a 200 m² ) surface ... on a piece of land the size of a stamp Where you, your neighbors go to the toilet and do not' have a private!! but annoyance and quarrel' The most guarded residential parks are beautiful in the beginning of purchase ' and if everything is Sold,... you see the degradation and decay and then the guard at the entrance gate has also disappeared, like so many examples of these parks. ( Go and have a look''! )

Once again you do Homework and start to wonder what they ask for a building plot 7 kilometers from Central Plaza !! with all NUTS facilities and a lake around the corner 7 kilometers from the city center ( ''This is rarely found' !! ) for this very very low price' ( convince yourself' and see the other providers )

Can tell a lot' and according to me I have described this in detail But... you should see this' and otherwise .... a' missed opportunity!!

I'm 100% sure!!! that You' are very grateful' to me '

This is a one-time quick trade ... do not'' think too long because sold is Sold!!

Info and reaction only via the Thai owner Nim 087-4383893
Attachments
NB1.jpg
Nong Bu.jpg
Nong Bu info.jpg
nong Bu  1.jpg
Nieuwe ring om Udon.jpg
Kavel Nong Bu 6.jpg
Bouwkavel Nong Bu 150 Tarang Wa.jpg
Last edited by Pieter on November 30, 2018, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pieter
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani city building plot 600 m² Special low Price 700 000 Bath 'Bargain for the enthusiast'

Post by Pieter » November 6, 2018, 8:06 pm

Have the mileage 'measured from building plot to the parking lot of Central Plaza !! and this is exactly 7 kilometer !!
( paved asphalt road )

Inside through goes faster 'but the road around the Nong Bu lake is still under development (zoning plan') and that's where they start next year!

And immediately gives a Best price value' on this beautiful sustainable quiet neighborhood.
If this road is realized, this very very low sales Price is of course immediately revised! and adjusted.
Because this district will then become the most expensive district of Udon Thani city '

The scarce building plots, which are still for sale here in the neighborhood, are only bought by foreigners'
Attachments
Nong Bu meer in aanmaak.jpg
thumbnail_P_20170828_161252.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181022_144637.jpg
Nong Bu 2.jpg

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani city building plot 600 m² Special low Price 700 000 Bath 'Bargain for the enthusiast'

Post by tamada » November 10, 2018, 10:21 am

Where is it?

GPS coordinates would be best.

Pieter
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani city building plot 600 m² Special low Price 700 000 Bath 'Bargain

Post by Pieter » December 11, 2018, 5:28 am

A few more photos'
Attachments
thumbnail_P_20181122_172021.jpg
thumbnail_P_20180808_085830.jpg
thumbnail_P_20180809_105122.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181205_090727.jpg
thumbnail_P_20180809_104858.jpg
Weg is klaar 2.jpg

Pieter
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani city building plot 600 m² Special low Price 700 000 Bath 'Bargain

Post by Pieter » December 12, 2018, 7:55 pm

Recent photos
Attachments
thumbnail_P_20181205_090727.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181212_110650.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181212_110603.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181212_110631.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181212_110757.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181212_110710.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181212_110437.jpg
thumbnail_P_20181212_110418.jpg

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”