Neurologist

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Faraday
udonmap.com

Neurologist

Post by Faraday » April 26, 2018, 12:26 pm

Need to see a Neurologist in Udon.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: Neurologist

Post by felixcat » April 26, 2018, 12:56 pm

Can you explain why? Sometimes "other things" can give us readings that can be solved with basic things.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 26, 2018, 5:26 pm

I will ask my friend, he's trained as a neurosurgeon . works for the government so should be able to point you in the right direction. hopefully see him tomorrow
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » April 26, 2018, 7:04 pm

felixcat wrote:
April 26, 2018, 12:56 pm
Can you explain why? Sometimes "other things" can give us readings that can be solved with basic things.
He asked for recommendations for a Neurologist, not to be diagnosed by anyone on the forum for a condition that is his private matter.

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » April 26, 2018, 7:11 pm

You do have to realize that the Barbers Cat is always full of p/ss and wind on what ever subject.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » April 26, 2018, 9:20 pm

But seriously, a Neurological symtom could be easily treated by good diet, better sleep, maybe its a side effect from bad medisine, maybe its a vitimin deficincy, or something other. One thing I do know, you go to a Neurologist, they will never let you out without giving you bad new or bad medisine. Many people have been referred to a Neurologist for constant migranes and were put on strong painkillers and had their money extracted from their wallets/purses. And in the end it was a "bite problem", clenching too much, grinding, ect. The fixer? I made them bite splints.

My point was not to snoop, but to help. [-X

Irene10899

Post by Irene10899 » October 2, 2018, 9:53 pm

papafarang wrote:
April 26, 2018, 5:26 pm
I will ask my friend, he's trained as a neurosurgeon . works for the government so should be able to point you in the right direction. hopefully see him tomorrow
Hi
Moving to udon next year, need a good neurologist that can converse in English well. I have Moya Moya and brain bypass done. Your friend can recommend any? Please pm to my email at [email protected]. Thank you very much!😁

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 3, 2018, 11:25 am

Irene10899 wrote:
October 2, 2018, 9:53 pm
papafarang wrote:
April 26, 2018, 5:26 pm
Hi
Moving to udon next year, need a good neurologist that can converse in English well. I have Moya Moya and brain bypass done. Your friend can recommend any? Please pm to my email at [email protected]. Thank you very much!😁
my friend is away at the moment , he does speak English. I will try to find out when he's back in udon as he spends a lot of time teaching all over Thailand nowdays
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 4, 2018, 11:03 am

Bangkok Hospital Udon has an excellent Neurologist. His name is Dr. Sirichai and he speaks excellent English. He's an older guy with years of experience and he spent a great deal of time with me during my consultations, so he won't run you out after 5 minutes like so many of the doctors do. Call 042 343 111 for an appointment. He also won't push meds on you and is understanding if you want to go elsewhere and save money on any meds he may advise for you to take. His fee was 500 baht plus the usual 110 for the nurse fee to take BP and weight.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Irene10899

Post by Irene10899 » December 30, 2018, 4:29 pm

moving to udon next week, any updates from your friend? Thanks!
≠============

[/quote]

Hi
[/quote]

my friend is away at the moment , he does speak English. I will try to find out when he's back in udon as he spends a lot of time teaching all over Thailand nowdays
[/quote]

Irene10899

Post by Irene10899 » December 30, 2018, 4:30 pm

Hi Semperfiguy
Thanks for the info, will try!😀

Return to “Health & Beauty”