Racist Britain?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
marjamlew
udonmap.com

Re: Racist Britain?

Post by marjamlew » January 1, 2019, 9:31 am

tamada wrote:
January 1, 2019, 7:26 am
Sport is a xenophobe then.

All the largely unfounded rumors and myths about Islam and people of that faith simply feeds that disproportionate fear of something that some people either can't or won't even try to understand. This includes the fanciful notion that "Australia is a favoured destination of muslims" and "they want the Aussie taxpayer to provide them with all the financial benefits and not work or assimilate."

BTW, I thought that was Sweden?
Tam I live in the guts of multi cultural Australia as Sport did. I've seen dole blugders and welfare cheats and scammers over 50 years of living here on and off. I have never noticed that the Lebanese or Muslim immigrants are any more likely to be welfare recipients or welfare scam artists than the Maltese, Italian, Greek, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Vietnamese, Samoan, Kiwi, Scot, Pom or Indian migrants. There are also plenty of Aussies who are work shy and life long welfare bludgers. All groups well represented is what I have observed.
Although I disagree with him I do admire Sport for owning his xenophobia/racism and contempt for the total Muslim population of western Sydney. At least he has the guts to say, and stand by, what he believes unlike the other racists, xenophobes and bigots who post and claim that they are not what they clearly are.

Watch Me!!

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 1, 2019, 9:38 am

come to the uk we will give you free health care , free housing . benefits , if you don't speak English not a problem we will pay to translate for you and fil out all the forms you need once we have gone to the food bank for our food.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » January 1, 2019, 11:54 am

Apparently 3 including a policeman stabbed last night in Manchester . Yep , New years eve .
Not to worry though it was only one of our grateful muslim immigrants wielding the knife .
Now Marjanlew can call me a nazi , racist , fossil again . For stating facts no less .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2019, 12:01 pm

marjamlew wrote:
January 1, 2019, 9:31 am
tamada wrote:
January 1, 2019, 7:26 am
Sport is a xenophobe then.

All the largely unfounded rumors and myths about Islam and people of that faith simply feeds that disproportionate fear of something that some people either can't or won't even try to understand. This includes the fanciful notion that "Australia is a favoured destination of muslims" and "they want the Aussie taxpayer to provide them with all the financial benefits and not work or assimilate."

BTW, I thought that was Sweden?
Tam I live in the guts of multi cultural Australia as Sport did. I've seen dole blugders and welfare cheats and scammers over 50 years of living here on and off. I have never noticed that the Lebanese or Muslim immigrants are any more likely to be welfare recipients or welfare scam artists than the Maltese, Italian, Greek, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Vietnamese, Samoan, Kiwi, Scot, Pom or Indian migrants. There are also plenty of Aussies who are work shy and life long welfare bludgers. All groups well represented is what I have observed.
Although I disagree with him I do admire Sport for owning his xenophobia/racism and contempt for the total Muslim population of western Sydney. At least he has the guts to say, and stand by, what he believes unlike the other racists, xenophobes and bigots who post and claim that they are not what they clearly are.
Yup, it takes all sorts to make up a welfare queue and most of them are probably home-grown.

Anyway, since Muslims aren't a race, Sport isn't racist just because he doesn't like Muslims. Islam is a faith so at most, anyone with an OTT opinion on how overwhelmingly deplorable ALL Muslims are, that's just being a bigot. Maybe with a double-helping of ignorance. It's an older generational labeling thing. My dad was a darkie hater but hailing from the Highlands of Scotland, he never, ever met one growing up. During his stellar career as a policeman, chances are he encountered one or two bad ones and his opinion of them all being bad was thus formed.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2019, 12:07 pm

saint wrote:
January 1, 2019, 11:54 am
Apparently 3 including a policeman stabbed last night in Manchester . Yep , New years eve .
Not to worry though it was only one of our grateful muslim immigrants wielding the knife .
Now Marjanlew can call me a nazi , racist , fossil again . For stating facts no less .
Not sure what media stream has already confirmed that the attacker was indeed an immigrant but carry on with stating (your version of) the facts if it keeps you in your comfort zone.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 1, 2019, 2:06 pm

tamada is in the far corner of the cave waiting for the tooth fairy and the goblins to appear. Even though I am not a true believer in the media, this may help you tamada, easy to find really.
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/gr ... n-15615253

Huh, you stated Sweden was the only place for the muslims seeking financial benefits without working or assimilating, not quite right, ask the people from Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany and many others, I have and you may be surprised when you talk with people once your out of the cave.

[quote=marjamlew 1 Jan 2019.

Tam I live in the guts of multi cultural Australia as Sport did. I have never noticed that the Lebanese or Muslim immigrants are any more likely to be welfare recipients or welfare scam artists than the Maltese, Italian, Greek, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Vietnamese, Samoan, Kiwi, Scot, Pom or Indian migrants. There are also plenty of Aussies who are work shy and life long welfare bludgers.
[/quote]

marjamlew, sorry not talking about the welfare mobs, I am talking about the muslims that come to Oz and demand ------ sharia law and behead those who do not believe in Mo Hammered. Seeing it first hand worries me.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » January 1, 2019, 2:12 pm

tamada wrote:
January 1, 2019, 12:07 pm
saint wrote:
January 1, 2019, 11:54 am
Not sure what media stream has already confirmed that the attacker was indeed an immigrant but carry on with stating (your version of) the facts if it keeps you in your comfort zone.
So the counter terrorism squad have taken over the case because they were bored i suppose , all knowing one
Sorry but facts are facts , happy sniping .

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » January 1, 2019, 2:23 pm

Sport wrote:
January 1, 2019, 2:06 pm
tamada is in the far corner of the cave waiting for the tooth fairy and the goblins to appear. Even though I am not a true believer in the media, this may help you tamada, easy to find really.

Huh, you stated Sweden was the only place for the muslims seeking financial benefits without working or assimilating, not quite right, ask the people from Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany and many others, I have and you may be surprised when you talk with people once your out of the cave.

[quote=marjamlew 1 Jan 2019.

Tam I live in the guts of multi cultural Australia as Sport did. I have never noticed that the Lebanese or Muslim immigrants are any more likely to be welfare recipients or welfare scam artists than the Maltese, Italian, Greek, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Vietnamese, Samoan, Kiwi, Scot, Pom or Indian migrants. There are also plenty of Aussies who are work shy and life long welfare bludgers.

marjamlew, sorry not talking about the welfare mobs, I am talking about the muslims that come to Oz and demand ------ sharia law and behead those who do not believe in Mo Hammered. Seeing it first hand worries me.
[/quote]

Sport can you point me in the direction of a police report or a newspaper article where a Muslim demanding sharia law lopped of the head of a non believer in western Sydney or any other part of Australia?
And when you wrote: My country Australia is a favoured destination of muslims. They have border hopped from the middle east to Oz stating they are escaping tyranny, that is a lie, they want the Aussie taxpayer to provide them with all the financial benefits and not work or assimilate.are you sure that you are not talking about welfare and centrelink cheats?
Watch Me!!

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 1, 2019, 3:11 pm

[quote=marjamlew post

Sport can you point me in the direction of a police report or a newspaper article where a Muslim demanding sharia law lopped of the head of a non believer in western Sydney or any other part of Australia?
And when you wrote: My country Australia is a favoured destination of muslims. They have border hopped from the middle east to Oz stating they are escaping tyranny, that is a lie, they want the Aussie taxpayer to provide them with all the financial benefits and not work or assimilate.are you sure that you are not talking about welfare and centrelink cheats?
[/quote]

Certainly, put up google and type in ' sydney nsw riots with muslims', quite a few articles in NSW and Vict. No I am not talking of welfare and centrelink cheats. These slimes want to change Oz to their way of stinking thinking and it wont happen.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 1, 2019, 3:18 pm

Sport wrote:
January 1, 2019, 3:11 pm

... want to change Oz to their way of stinking thinking and it wont happen.
Yep.

That's the goal everywhere. Force the law to back down and accept their culture -- despite the illegality in the West of so many of their "traditions." Recognition of Sharia.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » January 1, 2019, 3:29 pm

Sport wrote:
January 1, 2019, 3:11 pm
[quote=marjamlew post

Certainly, put up google and type in ' sydney nsw riots with muslims', quite a few articles in NSW and Vict. No I am not talking of welfare and centrelink cheats. These slimes want to change Oz to their way of stinking thinking and it wont happen.
[/quote]

Happy New Year 2019!
Google Search
muslim beheads austrailan on australia

About 178,000 results (0.41 seconds)
Showing results for muslim beheads australian on australia
Search instead for muslim beheads austrailan on australia

Search Results
Web results
2012 Sydney anti-Islam film protests - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Sydn ... m_protests
On 15 September 2012, a protest by Salafi Muslims against an alleged "anti-Islam" film ... The violence was condemned by Australian political leaders, including ... signs saying, "Behead all those who insult the prophet", "Our dead are in paradise, ... Sheik Azeim urged all young Muslims in Australia to remember that they are ...
Non-fatal injuries‎: ‎19 protesters injured; 6 police ... Date‎: ‎15 September 2012
Far-right nationalists found guilty of inciting serious contempt for ... - ABC
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-05/ ... ms/8874804
Sep 5, 2017 - Three far-right nationalists who staged a mock beheading to protest ... are found guilty of inciting serious contempt of Muslims, in the first time ... "It's been well recognised for a long time that in international law and in domestic law in Australia, ... Remembering those remarkable Australians who died in 2018 ...
Authorities thwart 'beheading' plot in Australia's biggest ever counter ...
www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-18/authorit ... ../5754276
Sep 18, 2014 - The raids foiled a plot involving a man believed to be Australia's most senior Islamic State member, Mohammad Ali Baryalei, who called ...
Australia raids over 'Islamic State plot to behead' - BBC News - BBC.com
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29245611
Sep 18, 2014 - PM Tony Abbott said a senior Australian Islamic State militant had called for "demonstration killings", reportedly including a public beheading.
Islamic State horror hits home: plot to abduct and behead Australians
https://www.theaustralian.com.au › national-affairs
Sep 19, 2014 - THE threat of Islamic State has spread from the war-torn Middle East to the other side of the world, after police claimed to have smashed an ...
United Patriots Front trio found guilty of inciting serious contempt of ...
https://www.theguardian.com/australia.. ... ng-stunt-d...
Sep 5, 2017 - World · Europe · US · Americas · Asia · Australia · Middle East · Africa ... Shortis argued the Australian constitution allowed for fair comment and that the video made a comment about beheadings, an illegal activity, not a “lawful religious belief”. He also argued no Muslim person or Islamic group had made a ...
Canadian's beheading not an Islamic State terror act, says former ...
https://www.smh.com.au/.../canadians-be ... t-says-for...
Apr 26, 2016 - One of Australia's longest-held kidnap victims has dismissed claims the beheading of a Canadian hostage by Islamic militants in the southern ...
Yassmin Abdel-Magied on becoming 'Australia's most publicly hated ...
https://www.smh.com.au › Lifestyle › Good Weekend
Aug 18, 2017 - ... as “a smart mouth in a hijab” and “Australia's most publicly hated Muslim”. ... Videos of beheadings and rapes clogged her email and Twitter ...

No Australian's beheaded by a Muslim in Australia. Never happened. Fact, you are making stuff up.
You said: "they want the Aussie taxpayer to provide them with all the financial benefits and not work," What financial benefits? Has to be centrelink payments or welfare. Can you explain to me the financial benefits that Muslims immigrants get? Are they different from the benefits given to Vietnamese or other immigrants? Just asking.....
Watch Me!!

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » January 1, 2019, 3:46 pm

My initial thread was if the brits are such haters why do people want to cross the channel in dinghies,I feel the reason for the recent surge might have been encouraged by the UN migration pact Theresa May signed recently and lauded by Macron.

Although it’s legally non binding it seems the Australians foresaw what we are now seeing .

In late November, the Australian government said it, too(along with the US), will not sign up to the pact, despite playing a key role in drafting it. Australia says it’s concerned signing onto the pact will undermine its policies to deter asylum seekers, which include maintaining offshore detention facilities and turning away boats arriving by sea.

The last point has to be how can somebody claim asylum coming from France?

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 1, 2019, 4:22 pm

marjamlew said 1 Jan, 'No Australian's beheaded by a Muslim in Australia. Never happened. Fact, you are making stuff up'.
I never said it happened, I said the muslims demand ------ sharia law and beheadings. Your reading too much into it marj. So there is no sharia law or unlawful beheadings in Oz, I did not say it has happened or sharia law has been implemented. Muslims who want to kill Aussies in Oz are unfortunately entitled to receive benefits, shame really.

Why are you referring too Vietnamese or other immigrants, they, as far as I know never stated they wanted to kill Aussies in Oz or demand their law or religion be the No. 1 in Oz.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » January 1, 2019, 5:30 pm

Sport wrote:
January 1, 2019, 4:22 pm
marjamlew said 1 Jan, 'No Australian's beheaded by a Muslim in Australia. Never happened. Fact, you are making stuff up'.
I never said it happened, I said the muslims demand ------ sharia law and beheadings. Your reading too much into it marj. So there is no sharia law or unlawful beheadings in Oz, I did not say it has happened or sharia law has been implemented. Muslims who want to kill Aussies in Oz are unfortunately entitled to receive benefits, shame really.

Why are you referring too Vietnamese or other immigrants, they, as far as I know never stated they wanted to kill Aussies in Oz or demand their law or religion be the No. 1 in Oz.
Sport this is what you said. Plain and simple:
I am talking about the muslims that come to Oz and demand ------ sharia law and behead those who do not believe in Mo Hammered.
The first part, demanding sharia law has happened the rest, behead thos who don't believe in Mo Hammered, you made up.
Watch Me!!

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 1, 2019, 7:21 pm

marjamlew, didnt you see this part of one of those slogans carried by a few of the muslims, 'On 15 September 2012, a protest by Salafi Muslims against an alleged "anti-Islam" film ... The violence was condemned by Australian political leaders, including ... signs saying, ............................................................"Behead all those who insult the prophet". Looks pretty plain to me what they would like to do to Aussies if they get a chance.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 1, 2019, 7:33 pm

well at least they have a reason to chop off heads, we used to do it just for fun.

Imagegreenshot download
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2019, 8:51 pm

Sport wrote:
January 1, 2019, 2:06 pm

I called you a xenophobe, that's all.

Reading your less than erudite response where apart from invoking the troll call, that time-served redoubt of those who have run out of anything of substance to say, you accuse me of saying things I clearly did not. I reckon you're a bit dim as well.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2019, 9:04 pm

Sport wrote:
January 1, 2019, 4:22 pm
Why did you introduce this allusion to broad Australian xenophobia in a thread already perilously linked to an article in the UK press about Iranians popping up on the Kent coast?

Back on topic, I'm with vince on this. How come a migrant saying he would "rather die at sea than go back to France" reflect in any way on the minority of closed minds in England? Unless one subscribes to the notion that indeed all Englishmen despise these interlopers of course

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » January 1, 2019, 10:52 pm

england isn't racist ? scotland is though . how
many muslims in scotland? less than 1% krap
how many blacks in scotland? 1/10 of 1% :-$

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 2, 2019, 7:57 am

On 15 September 2012, a protest by Salafi Muslims against an alleged "anti-Islam" film . had to look it up . Jesus a few injured , no more than the average british football match. then I realized it was 2012 ...friggin 8 years ago, one guy holding up a poster ? is that it. most muslims are secular ,all I see is the same old same old memes. one guy holds up a poster and you blame the lot of them.
so what does this mean then ? are all aussies Nazi's, guess it must be true because I read about it and I have seen a picture :lol:
Imagescreen capture software
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “Open Forum”