Thai Society and culture, Living in Thailand.
- Posts: 8799
- Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm
- Posts: 774
- Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Good stuff, had me el-oh-elling.
- Posts: 492
- Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm
Fantastic story, more than likely all true as well.
- Posts: 293
- Joined: August 29, 2016, 10:19 am
Yes thanks Parrot I can defo say I have had the same experience at Tops and others that id why I go shopping alone now the Gf walks off
- Posts: 3663
- Joined: February 13, 2006, 2:02 am
- Location: Udon Thani Thailand
other stores may do it differently. In Big C they always ask for my passport but I give them my Thai Driver's license which is in their system.. No muss, no fuss in getting our little discounts on occasion.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests