Grab food delivery

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Re: Grab food delivery

Post by MusicalBars » January 6, 2019, 1:01 pm

Chuchi wrote:
January 6, 2019, 10:36 am
MusicalBars wrote:
January 6, 2019, 10:12 am
yes if all you wanted to cover was 200 meters this would mean around 7km in any direction as for everything thats anygood being available all ready bunkum this kind of food delivery has been going strong in Pattaya for over 10 years and many people allready collect takeaway if there out in town or wherever so I see no real difference in the UK I would have never dreamed of getting a sunday lunch delivered but after having the option before I would much prefer it to a mass produced pizza that arrives within 20 mins that never comes the same as they are thrown together by disintrested kids
MB you have mentioned Sunday lunch, I see the Brick House is offering one which at the first opportunity I can’t wait to go and try judging by the pictures it looks good,but to have it delivered just wouldn’t be for me,when I get a craving for an English dinner I tend to go and purchase pies from places like TIT and pick some fresh vegetables up ,it might be I’m just a fussy eater :D
I go to the Brick House every week for sunday lunch and it is superb but I am going into town for other reasons as I do a few times a week but not having transport this type of service would be great for me unfoetunatley demand can not dictate until establishments sign up to the Grab app enabling grab and the outlets to see if viable

Brick House
udonmap.com

Post by Brick House » January 7, 2019, 9:39 am

Hi Musicalbars,
Thanks for bringing up the subject.
I am not interested in organizing, but I would certainly join.
Cheers
Maxx

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » January 7, 2019, 4:37 pm

individual businesses need to register there interest with Grab and they will get back to them when enough people have joined no group organisation required

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”