broccoli sprouts the latest superfood

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
yartims
udonmap.com

broccoli sprouts the latest superfood

Post by yartims » January 18, 2019, 6:51 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food ... oxins.html

There is a new anti-ageing and beautifying superfood that will soon be on plates across Australia.

Baby broccoli, otherwise known as broccoli sprouts, have the power to show up all your Sephora beauty products and the best thing is, they have been right under your nose this whole time.

According to studies by the National Centre for Biotechnology Information and Cell Metabolism in America they are packed with antioxidants, sulforaphane, minerals, are nutrient rich and can do wonders for your body.

Here are the top five benefits of broccoli sprouts - your 2019 self-care secret. =D> :shock:

the only good Tory is a lavatory

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: broccoli sprouts the latest superfood

Post by DuiDui49 » January 19, 2019, 9:20 am

God morning expats !

Just wated to warn about Broccoli,Ká naa,Spinach..i personally love to eat those greens BUT if you're prone to get kidney stones BE CAREFUL.Same goes with cheese,when i eat anything of those greens a make darn sure i drink ALOT of water..so there will be less of a chanse for kidney stones to develop.

Wish you all a awsome Saturday..:-)

Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: broccoli sprouts the latest superfood

Post by Faraday » January 19, 2019, 11:03 am

yartims wrote:
January 18, 2019, 6:51 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food ... oxins.html

There is a new anti-ageing and beautifying superfood that will soon be on plates across Australia.

Baby broccoli, otherwise known as broccoli sprouts, have the power to show up all your Sephora beauty products and the best thing is, they have been right under your nose this whole time.

According to studies by the National Centre for Biotechnology Information and Cell Metabolism in America they are packed with antioxidants, sulforaphane, minerals, are nutrient rich and can do wonders for your body.

Here are the top five benefits of broccoli sprouts - your 2019 self-care secret. =D> :shock:
They're not....I just 'ad a butchers in my looking glass, couldn't see 'em!

Return to “Health & Beauty”