Did Clinton email faux pas cost 20 agents lives?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Did Clinton email faux pas cost 20 agents lives?

Post by jackspratt » January 17, 2019, 9:26 pm

Lone Star wrote:
January 17, 2019, 9:03 pm
I've read some other accounts that Brennan/Clapper got UK and Aussie Intelligence agencies involved in this phony endeavor. Of course, our allies were unaware that they were assisting with Strzok's "insurance policy" and not a legitimate investigation.
Do these accounts have links, so that I (as an Aussie) can be better informed?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 18, 2019, 10:15 am

Almost time to begin the root hog.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 22, 2019, 4:25 am

More and more coming out. Bill Barr is going to be a welcome sight as the new Attorney General. Looking forward to it.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 24, 2019, 10:36 am

20190123-231753.jpg

John Soloman is on a roll. Things are unraveling after Bruce Ohr's testimony.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... dirt-until
Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

In each situation, the overture was uninvited. And as the election drew closer, the point of contact moved higher up the FBI chain.

Very rare for any investigation to originate out of FBI HQ and only top level employees spearheading everything. It all usually happens through a field office with a SAIC and agents in that office.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 26, 2019, 7:33 am

As always, an excellent legal analysis on the Roger Stone indictments from Democrat and Hillary supporter, Professor Alan Dershowitz.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 5, 2019, 10:00 pm

20190205-214224.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 7, 2019, 2:34 pm

20190207-142737.jpg

History and patterns matter.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 8, 2019, 6:39 am

20190208-062738.jpg

This will certainly help Carter Page's lawsuit.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 9, 2019, 11:38 am

Hypocricy is common with LIBs.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 11, 2019, 5:34 am

20190210-161534.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 11, 2019, 6:53 am

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... -democrats
The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

Things that have been known for quite some time, but Solomon puts it all in a timeline that is easy to follow.
Clinton’s handprint was everywhere on the 2009-2010 project, the tip of a diplomatic spear to reboot U.S.-Russian relations after years of hostility prompted by Vladimir Putin’s military action against the former Soviet republic and now U.S. ally, Georgia.

A donor to the Clinton Foundation, Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg, led the Russian side of the effort, and several American donors to the Clinton charity got involved. Clinton’s State Department facilitated U.S. companies working with the Russian project, and she personally invited Medvedev to visit Silicon Valley.

The collaboration occurred at the exact same time Bill Clinton made his now infamous trip to Russia to pick up a jaw-dropping $500,000 check for a single speech.

The former president’s trip secretly raised eyebrows inside his wife’s State Department, internal emails show.
Years later, intelligence documents show, both the Skolkovo and Uranium One projects raised serious security concerns.

In 2013, the U.S. military’s leading intelligence think tank in Europe sounded alarm that the Skolkovo project might be a front for economic and military espionage.

“Skolkovo is an ambitious enterprise, aiming to promote technology transfer generally, by inbound direct investment, and occasionally, through selected acquisitions. As such, Skolkovo is arguably an overt alternative to clandestine industrial espionage — with the additional distinction that it can achieve such a transfer on a much larger scale and more efficiently,” EUCOM’s intelligence bulletin wrote in 2013.
Lots to unpack.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 12, 2019, 12:56 pm

20190212-124542.jpg

1. The investigation was into Russia's attempt to influence the 2016 election.

2. Mueller isn't supposed to talk about it. Complete the report. Provide it to the Attorney General. His role is finished.

3. The AG then provides a public summary and determines if anyone will be prosecuted.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 13, 2019, 7:58 am

20190212-200842.jpg

Rogue leaders inside the FBI and DOJ facilitated a phony investigation with omissions of fact from FISA warrants. Heads are rolling.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 7:43 am

20190214-042639.jpg
DOWD: […] I know what the case is. There is no case. And my job is to sorta bring that home. And we did the very best we could to bring it home. I think it is coming’ home. And I think it’s coming’ home in the same shape. And you know, and then, you know, there are people in the press, who say, “Well, he must have s– surprise.” He didn’t have– I know exactly what he [Mueller] has. I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. It’s– I know exactly what he asked. And I know what– I know what– you know, what the –what the conclusion or the result is. So–

PHILLIPS: What does he have? What’s the result? What’s the conclusion?

DOWD: Decline [to prosecute]. There’s no basis. There’s no exposure. It’s been a terrible waste of time.

What’s worse is let’s get on the other side of this, how it all happened. This is one of the greatest frauds this country’s ever seen. And I’m just shocked that Bob Mueller didn’t call it that way and say, “I’m being used.” I would’ve done that. If I were in his shoes in this thing, I’d have gone to the– I’d have gone to Sessions and Rosenstein and said, “Look. This is nonsense. We are being used by a cabal in the F.B.I. to get even.”

This is awful. I mean, the corruption — at the top of the F.B.I. is staggering. And that’s how this all happened. And by the way, look at what the F.B.I. witnesses have said. “I know w– I know about no collusion.” I mean, Comey knew nothing about collusion.  So what are we doing then?
I highly recommend listening to the podcast.

https://tunein.com/podcasts/News--Polit ... niEmbedArt

And the truly hilarious thing about it all is that Dems in Congress are now saying that Mueller wasn't thorough enough and that they need hearings to investigate further.

Mueller has had more authority than anyone in history and an unlimited scope to investigate. Congress has no law enforcement authority. Their role is oversight. Period.

Dems won't get the result for which they hoped, so they will attempt to fabricate more GET TRUMP. It's really about discrediting Trump -- with anything -- leading up to the 2020 election.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 7:44 am

20190214-045646.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 7:51 am

20190214-045614.jpg

Not a good thing for anyone involved. Makes it look political instead of a serious investigation.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2019, 7:58 am

20190214-042639.jpg
DOWD: […] I know what the case is. There is no case. And my job is to sorta bring that home. And we did the very best we could to bring it home. I think it is coming’ home. And I think it’s coming’ home in the same shape. And you know, and then, you know, there are people in the press, who say, “Well, he must have s– surprise.” He didn’t have– I know exactly what he [Mueller] has. I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. It’s– I know exactly what he asked. And I know what– I know what– you know, what the –what the conclusion or the result is. So–

PHILLIPS: What does he have? What’s the result? What’s the conclusion?

DOWD: Decline [to prosecute]. There’s no basis. There’s no exposure. It’s been a terrible waste of time.

What’s worse is let’s get on the other side of this, how it all happened. This is one of the greatest frauds this country’s ever seen. And I’m just shocked that Bob Mueller didn’t call it that way and say, “I’m being used.” I would’ve done that. If I were in his shoes in this thing, I’d have gone to the– I’d have gone to Sessions and Rosenstein and said, “Look. This is nonsense. We are being used by a cabal in the F.B.I. to get even.”

This is awful. I mean, the corruption — at the top of the F.B.I. is staggering. And that’s how this all happened. And by the way, look at what the F.B.I. witnesses have said. “I know w– I know about no collusion.” I mean, Comey knew nothing about collusion.  So what are we doing then?
I highly recommend listening to the podcast.

https://tunein.com/podcasts/News--Polit ... niEmbedArt

And the truly hilarious thing about it all is that Dems in Congress are now saying that Mueller wasn't thorough enough and that they need hearings to investigate further.

Mueller has had more authority than anyone in history and an unlimited scope to investigate. Congress has no law enforcement authority. Their role is oversight. Period.

Dems won't get the result for which they hoped, so they will attempt to fabricate more GET TRUMP. It's really about discrediting Trump -- with anything -- leading up to the 2020 election.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 15, 2019, 7:42 pm

20190215-154038.jpg

I guess McCabe felt compelled to do an interview to get a book deal so he can spend his time writing while he is in prison.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 15, 2019, 7:53 pm

Looking at this thread, it seems yet again, you are basically having a conversation with yourself Lone Star. Pathetic at best.

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » February 15, 2019, 8:54 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
February 15, 2019, 7:53 pm
Looking at this thread, it seems yet again, you are basically having a conversation with yourself Lone Star. Pathetic at best.
The American soldiers, the world's bestest, were proof that Lone Star exists (and all his previous aliases when he got banned from this site), and they came down from the sky, sub machine guns at the ready. They came down from Heaven, Texas, somewhere near the Mexican border to protect their Holy Land.

Return to “Open Forum”