Are they trying to convince me i'm mad

General Udon Thani topics only!
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Are they trying to convince me i'm mad

Post by stattointhailand » February 28, 2019, 8:31 pm

You remember all those old horror movies where someone is tricked into thinking they are mad so as they get committed and the husband or wife gets away with a fortune? w eeeeeee lllll :shock:

I got up this morning convinced that it was Thursday I had no reason to question it as I'm sure that when I went to bed last night it was Wednesday :D

My daughter then tells me she needs her "Monday" school uniform today :shock: Her school has one uniform for Mondays and Wednesdays another for Tuesdays, a third for Thursdays and yet another different one for Fridays. Got absolutely no idea why they need to wear Mondays clothes on Thursdays but TIT :roll:
I then remember that I spent time yesterday checking highlights of several football matches, and I have several more to check today. Now I know i'm getting on a bit but league matches were always played on a Sat/Sun for the greatest part of my memory so perhaps it IS Monday and thats why I'm watching today and why my daughter wanted her Monday uniform :shock: Just as I'm reasuring myself that I'm not going crazy and that the footy I'm watching is a "night" match being played under floodlights there is a loud noise outside and I look out to see the refuge collectors emptying my bins into their truck ....... :confused: THEY ALWAYS COME ONCE A WEEK ..... ON MONDAY MORNINGS 8-[

Cant take muck more of this =; Theyre coming ta take me away ha ha :yikes:

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Are they trying to convince me i'm mad

Post by GT93 » March 1, 2019, 12:06 am

Perhaps you're just an old codger who likes his routines too much while the world is becoming more chaotic. Hopefully there's no hair on the palms of your hands.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » March 1, 2019, 8:17 am

I could see the signs when you used run the pool league, that would drive anyone crazy, l hear they still use straight jackets and drill holes in your head to let out the demons of over here.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 1, 2019, 11:25 am

Perhaps i'd better make an extra visit to the Wat to remove all the demons, and whilst I'm there I can purchase one of them 100% road protection policies and get todays winning lottery numbers \:D/

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 1, 2019, 2:01 pm

my Thai mother-in-law once went to visit her relations in Roiet.. She was an evil tempered old gal. When she returned about a week later she was uncharacteristically subdued.. When my wife asked her was there any problem, she said, "no, I'm fine now but before a demon was in me..." Needless to say, my wife asked her a few more questions.. Seems like the old woman when visiting her relatives was her usual very cranky self. The relatives diagnosed her as being possessed by a demon. They then wrapped her in some cloths and beat the demon out of her with some sticks.. Her back was black and blue from her butt to her neck... Unfortunately, she returned to her usual grumpy mean self about a week later. Guess the demons came back... So, going to the temple to get water spat in your face or to get the demons droned out of you with chanting will likely not work either..
Dave

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 1, 2019, 2:56 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
March 1, 2019, 2:01 pm
my Thai mother-in-law once went to visit her relations in Roiet.. She was an evil tempered old gal. When she returned about a week later she was uncharacteristically subdued.. When my wife asked her was there any problem, she said, "no, I'm fine now but before a demon was in me..." Needless to say, my wife asked her a few more questions.. Seems like the old woman when visiting her relatives was her usual very cranky self. The relatives diagnosed her as being possessed by a demon. They then wrapped her in some cloths and beat the demon out of her with some sticks.. Her back was black and blue from her butt to her neck... Unfortunately, she returned to her usual grumpy mean self about a week later. Guess the demons came back... So, going to the temple to get water spat in your face or to get the demons droned out of you with chanting will likely not work either..
Had that happen to a fellow rider and expat friend in BKK. He thought they were killing him. Never knew him to have a demon in the first place. Always a nice guy; but it probably had something to do with his reaction when his wife tried to sell his Harley when he was working out of country.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » March 2, 2019, 1:29 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
March 1, 2019, 2:01 pm
Get your stick out and beat the old bitch. If your wife complains you know what to tell her.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » March 2, 2019, 2:15 pm

We're friends with a Thai woman who often performs séances when a person's home or land is possessed or when a person is possessed by a demon. We've seen her in action several times. Her transformation from an ordinary, friendly sort of woman to a medium who 'knows' how to interact with demons is quite the spectacle. The villagers eat this stuff up.....but I rank it right up there with dabbing baby powder on a banana tree to find the next winning lottery number.
That said, my wife and I are firmly convinced that we have a good spirit overseeing our land (ปู่) and we repay his good deeds with a coconut, joss sticks, cigarettes, a snack, and flowers each Buddhist day.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”