electric shaver

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
footymaster
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by footymaster » June 5, 2012, 8:48 pm

Hi guys,
Does anyone know where to buy a new electric shaver as main has stopped working after 20 years.I do not recall seeing any shops selling them in udon.

cheers footymaster.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by BobHelm » June 5, 2012, 8:58 pm

From what I have seen Robinson's electrical have by far the best selection in town.
It used to be on the 3rd. floor in the old Complex, amid all the other electrical stuff (toasters, kettles, ovens etc.) but they had a locked display of a fair few razors. Would try the Robinsons' on the 3rd floor in the new Complex first, but it is not a huge display so does take some finding. Some very expensive stuff they used to have as well, I went for the cheapest option I could find & replaced when I got back to the UK...

Some of the 7/11s sell the 'travel' type small Philips razors...powered by a couple of AA batteries. Cheap (few hundred baht) not wonderful, long term, but good enough to use for a while..

footymaster
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by footymaster » June 5, 2012, 9:38 pm

thanks bobhelm , i will go robinsons tomorrow and check them out, i do plan to go back to england for another 4 years ,so i hope they have something half decent.

cheers footymaster

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by semperfiguy » June 5, 2012, 11:20 pm

Saw some at Tesco in UD Town in the pharmacy area.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Prenders88
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by Prenders88 » June 6, 2012, 11:53 am

Robinsons were selling Braun System 3, 5, shavers and the cleaning fluid, but no foils and replacement heads.
The head lasts 18 months, you'll have to get someone from the UK to send one over, impossible to find here.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

footymaster
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by footymaster » June 6, 2012, 4:27 pm

nice one guys,

went to robinsons today 3rd floor found the electric shavers in a glass cabinet. i bought a nice phillips at750 aqua touch with 3 heads for wet or dry shave , cost 2790 bhat. problem solved. :mrgreen:

papaguido
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by papaguido » June 6, 2012, 6:30 pm

footymaster wrote:nice one guys,

went to robinsons today 3rd floor found the electric shavers in a glass cabinet. i bought a nice phillips at750 aqua touch with 3 heads for wet or dry shave , cost 2790 bhat. problem solved. :mrgreen:
I also used an electric shaver and I've had my eyes on that model you purchased when I saw it a few weeks ago.

You think you can give some feed back of it's performance after some use.

footymaster
udonmap.com

electric shaver

Post by footymaster » June 6, 2012, 8:04 pm

hi papaguido,

yes no problem, give me a few days and i will pass on some info for you.

Ronald Jacobs

Re: electric shaver

Post by Ronald Jacobs » April 3, 2019, 3:29 pm

Some please help me pick out the best broker among those mentioned on the site.
https://knowallthe.com/best-electric-shavers/

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: electric shaver

Post by semperfiguy » April 3, 2019, 4:40 pm

Ronald Jacobs wrote:
April 3, 2019, 3:29 pm
Some please help me pick out the best broker among those mentioned on the site.
https://knowallthe.com/best-electric-shavers/

Ronald, I recently bought an electric razor in DIY just across from Sizzler on the 4 floor at Central Plaza and only paid 209 baht for it. I've bought several inexpensive razors off Lazada from China and I've used many different razors in the US that cost over $100, and this razor from DIY beats them all. If you buy a name brand product in Thailand you will be paying an arm and leg for it because half the price is import tax. Give DIY a try!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”