passport photos

General Udon Thani topics only!
Post Reply
User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 900
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

passport photos

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 14, 2019, 10:04 am

can anyone recommend good photo shop thats familiar with correct sizes and background colours,required for passport photos,cheers



Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1412
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by Doodoo » January 14, 2019, 12:00 pm

Out front of Central (The Mall) across the street Have had mine done there before Great Service

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5698
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by Lone Star » January 14, 2019, 12:12 pm

Huge photo shop on the corner directly across from the Central Police Station on Srisuk Road.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@17.40503 ... authuser=0

They know the drill inside and out.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 900
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 14, 2019, 4:27 pm

Lone Star wrote:
January 14, 2019, 12:12 pm
Huge photo shop on the corner directly across from the Central Police Station on Srisuk Road.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@17.40503 ... authuser=0

They know the drill inside and out.
Thanks will check it out

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1542
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: passport photos

Post by RLTrader » January 14, 2019, 5:45 pm

Think on 4th floor of Complex (Mall) is last place I used. Had the format for all passports.

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 816
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by dunroaming » January 14, 2019, 6:20 pm

There are photo shops everywhere in Udon just know the size you need

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 60
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: ‘www.overthere.com’

Re: passport photos

Post by Niggly » January 14, 2019, 10:39 pm

Doodoo wrote:
January 14, 2019, 12:00 pm
Out front of Central (The Mall) across the street Have had mine done there before Great Service
Seconded. They did The Girl's photos too when she was only 7 months old & were brilliant at capturing the shot

Wide Awake
udonmap.com
Posts: 61
Joined: January 9, 2019, 12:02 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by Wide Awake » January 15, 2019, 12:06 pm

If you want to keep it easy, just ask them at Immigration to take your pic and give you pics. I was buying a motorbike from my wife to put it in my name. They tried to get me to "jump through hoops", I told them "I will not, I've been here 9 yrs and this is BS". They wanted me to go out and get a "Photo". I planned the day, just to get this transfer done and they wanted to make me run around the city? I said "NO". They took my pic with a cell phone, charged me 100tb, and gave me 8 copies. HeHe

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 492
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by Faraday » January 16, 2019, 5:27 am

Wide Awake wrote:
January 15, 2019, 12:06 pm
If you want to keep it easy, just ask them at Immigration to take your pic and give you pics. I was buying a motorbike from my wife to put it in my name. They tried to get me to "jump through hoops", I told them "I will not, I've been here 9 yrs and this is BS". They wanted me to go out and get a "Photo". I planned the day, just to get this transfer done and they wanted to make me run around the city? I said "NO". They took my pic with a cell phone, charged me 100tb, and gave me 8 copies. HeHe
Yes, that's right mate. Get stroppy & demanding with immigration.

Going across the road to get a photo taken, isn't running around the city. Surely after allegedly being here for 9 years, you would have prepared better?

Wide Awake
udonmap.com
Posts: 61
Joined: January 9, 2019, 12:02 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by Wide Awake » January 17, 2019, 8:48 am

Actually, Faraday, I like the people at Immigration and they like me. We always laugh and joke. That day I was a bit frustrated and they did bend the rules a bit. You can get alot done by being friends with everyone. Yes, I get special attention at Immigration, Post Offices, many shopping places, food sellers, ect. Even with the Police here..we joke and have fun. I love this place. have you ever put your arm around a Policeman's shoulder? Haha! I have. Try that in the US and your sure to get dropped, kicked , beaten and tazed.

samuel
udonmap.com
Posts: 497
Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: passport photos

Post by samuel » April 29, 2019, 2:14 pm

Doodoo wrote:
January 14, 2019, 12:00 pm
Out front of Central (The Mall) across the street Have had mine done there before Great Service
update from today:
passport photo studio closed (looks like under renovation).
reopen date unclear.

User avatar
Barney
udonmap.com
Posts: 2991
Joined: November 1, 2012, 5:51 am
Location: Outback of Nong Samrong Udon Thani

Re: passport photos

Post by Barney » April 29, 2019, 2:57 pm

Passport photos available I think it was near top floor of central mall. Photo Shop called Supermodel?
Have a chart on the counter with many sizes.
Well less then 200 bht for a dozen photos.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
fatbob
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: July 14, 2009, 7:19 pm

Re: passport photos

Post by fatbob » April 30, 2019, 11:56 am

Certain country's require specific colour back grounds and quality. If you don't have that photo's are rejected.

samuel
udonmap.com
Posts: 497
Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: passport photos

Post by samuel » May 4, 2019, 5:10 pm

Barney wrote:
April 29, 2019, 2:57 pm
Passport photos available I think it was near top floor of central mall.
Photo Shop called Supermodel?
had my passport photos done there today.
central plaza 3rd Floor - photo shop called supermodel.
12 pics THB 170.00
30 minutes.
good service.
=D>

Post Reply

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”