Chinese exploitation of girls and women

World news discussion forum
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Chinese exploitation of girls and women

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 20, 2019, 9:41 pm

This article mainly focuses on Chinese who exploit, terrorize and torture women from North Korea who are brought to China to work in the sex trade. However, the article also mentions that Cambodian and Indian girls are also brought to China and brutalized. Burmese reporters have also written how Kachin girls are victims of the Chinese.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/sho ... ments-area

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: Chinese exploitation of girls and women

Post by AlexO » May 21, 2019, 7:17 pm

Shock, horror, 'what is the world coming too' Its been going on for hundreds of years, nothing new, not acceptable but find anywhere in the world that has money and you will find Chinese 'Ladies of the Night' Who thinks they arrange their own visa's, flights etc.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » May 22, 2019, 9:29 am

In 2006 I was in Phenom Phen with a friend. One afternoon our taxi guy asks if we want to go for a massage. He took us to a seedy industrial area and up some stairs into a room full of 12 to 15 year old girls. We promptly left and I told him i was not into kids. He replied they were not kids, the kids were kept downstairs. I asked how old they were. He said 4 to 10 years old and they were bought from poor families for about 250 u.s. dollars each. He then told me they could be bought for 3 or 4 hundred dollars. I said why would anyone want to buy these kids? He then told me that wealthy Chinese would have their goons buy them for their sick sexual pleasures and the reason they had to buy them was that usually they were killed during the fun and games. He was serious and had no reason to lie to me, I had known this Cambodian for awhile. Just another reason I do not care for Chinese.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 22, 2019, 9:50 am

As much as it disgusts me , i would imagine this happens all round the world , certainly the poorer countries .
These sickos that get their jollies abusing kids are everywhere , and there will always be someone who will capitalise on their perversion . Sad , but true .

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 22, 2019, 12:17 pm

Yep all over, nothing new sadly. Why point the finger at any country in particular
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 22, 2019, 5:02 pm

papafarang wrote:
May 22, 2019, 12:17 pm
Yep all over, nothing new sadly. Why point the finger at any country in particular
Well, why not? Is there any reason why China should escape condemnation because this exploitation exists elsewhere? It is a good reminder of what China brings with them as they spread their tentacles around the world

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 22, 2019, 5:29 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
May 22, 2019, 5:02 pm
papafarang wrote:
Well, why not? Is there any reason why China should escape condemnation because this exploitation exists elsewhere? It is a good reminder of what China brings with them as they spread their tentacles around the world
Cambodia has been described as a ***’s heaven.
The country attracts more than five million tourists per year, drawn to the picturesque Angkor region of Siem Reap, the beaches of Sihanoukville, and the Khmer Rouge Killing Fields.
But child trafficking remains a nationwide problem, fuelled by locals and westerners alike.

If you did your research you would know it’s not just the Chinese.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 22, 2019, 5:37 pm

papafarang wrote:
I would reckon its because they are the largest perpetrators of this kind of human slavery and evil abuse. Even outstripping all the East Europeans and Muslims combined.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 22, 2019, 5:45 pm

AlexO wrote:
May 22, 2019, 5:37 pm
papafarang wrote:
I would reckon its because they are the largest perpetrators of this kind of human slavery and evil abuse. Even outstripping all the East Europeans and Muslims combined.
And where did you get the facts to support this.... FOX NEWS... utter BS

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 22, 2019, 5:55 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
May 22, 2019, 5:45 pm
AlexO wrote:
papafarang wrote:
Just open your eyes, next time you get out of the village and travel a bit. Chinese prostitution is everywhere in the world. From the America's, Europe, Middle East and yes even Asia. Sorry to say I have seen and experienced it. Dont need to watch Fox or read to some libtard keyboard warrior to form my own opinions, just using experience.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 22, 2019, 6:06 pm

AlexO wrote:
May 22, 2019, 5:55 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
AlexO wrote:
papafarang wrote:
Just open your eyes, next time you get out of the village and travel a bit. Chinese prostitution is everywhere in the world. From the America's, Europe, Middle East and yes even Asia. Sorry to say I have seen and experienced it. Dont need to watch Fox or read to some libtard keyboard warrior to form my own opinions, just using experience.
Child sex tourists in Cambodia cover a broad nationality profile. One of the first studiesundertaken to examine the nationalities of tourists concluded that the majority of offenderswere French (27.5%) and Chinese (26%), followed by Japanese (18.9%), American (11.2%),Cambodian (7.7%) and Thai (5.1%)

One mans experience is insignificant, I prefer research and facts.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 22, 2019, 6:13 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
May 22, 2019, 6:06 pm
AlexO wrote:
May 22, 2019, 5:55 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
AlexO wrote:
papafarang wrote:
Child sex tourists in Cambodia cover a broad nationality profile. One of the first studiesundertaken to examine the nationalities of tourists concluded that the majority of offenderswere French (27.5%) and Chinese (26%), followed by Japanese (18.9%), American (11.2%),Cambodian (7.7%) and Thai (5.1%)

One mans experience is insignificant, I am extensively well traveled, but prefer research, and facts, before trying to make a point.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 22, 2019, 6:22 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
May 22, 2019, 5:29 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
May 22, 2019, 5:02 pm
If you did your research you would know it’s not just the Chinese.
-Newtovillagelife.

If you read my post with care, you would realise that I mentioned it is not just the Chinese.
Last edited by Laan Yaa Mo on May 22, 2019, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 22, 2019, 6:24 pm

Not talking about a small Country like Cambodia where they are a very close second to the French (don't believe that for a second) but was referring to the worldwide epidemic of Chinese run (or partnered with a host national) prostitution gangs. Even in my home Country it was known by most that the young girls brought over as waitresses etc were kept in private houses for the sole use of Chinese clients until they were deemed to be too old and 'passed it' so were then sold on to the Sauna Massage outlets.
Just who carried out one of the first studies you refer to, who also refers to Cambodians as Sex Tourists in their own backyard.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 22, 2019, 6:29 pm

In the north of England I think it is the Pakistanis running white slavery with local councils turning a blind eye to their activities owing to their need to promote inclusion, diversity and equity. But, yes, Chinese gangs (triads) are doing this around the world.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 22, 2019, 6:32 pm

AlexO wrote:
May 22, 2019, 6:24 pm
Not talking about a small Country like Cambodia where they are a very close second to the French (don't believe that for a second) but was referring to the worldwide epidemic of Chinese run (or partnered with a host national) prostitution gangs. Even in my home Country it was known by most that the young girls brought over as waitresses etc were kept in private houses for the sole use of Chinese clients until they were deemed to be too old and 'passed it' so were then sold on to the Sauna Massage outlets.
Just who carried out one of the first studies you refer to, who also refers to Cambodians as Sex Tourists in their own backyard.

Do some research yourself. the facts are all there...At least I put in the effort before spouting off!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 22, 2019, 6:42 pm

As I said I don't have to trawl the internet about pedophilia in Cambodia to get my facts. I was stating from experience and common knowledge, kind of backed up by others posting that the world prostitution epidemic (not child sex) is largely controlled by the Chinese and involves a huge number of Chinese females worldwide. Don't want to keep arguing this point so if you need to have the last word, please make it a sensible one.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » May 22, 2019, 7:32 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
May 22, 2019, 9:29 am
I do not care for Chinese.
What about The Europeans,Australians,Americans,Africans etc...who indulge in this?
It's not just confined to one race,colour or creed.
Voiceover for hire.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 22, 2019, 7:37 pm

We know. It happens worldwide.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 22, 2019, 7:51 pm

Raoul Duke wrote:
May 22, 2019, 7:32 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
May 22, 2019, 9:29 am
I do not care for Chinese.
What about The Europeans,Australians,Americans,Africans etc...who indulge in this?
It's not just confined to one race,colour or creed.
No one said it was Raoul, just given the overall picture China/Chinese are in gold position.

Return to “World News”