udonmap.com

Re: Chinese exploitation of girls and women

Post by papafarang » May 22, 2019, 8:47 pm

Raoul Duke wrote:
May 22, 2019, 7:32 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
May 22, 2019, 9:29 am
I do not care for Chinese.
What about The Europeans,Australians,Americans,Africans etc...who indulge in this?
It's not just confined to one race,colour or creed.
exactly . 10 year old's in the Congo forced into the flesh trade for $0.57 dollars a day, mutilated bodies in suit cases in Bangkok. I personally have told a customer never to come to my place, it wasn't sex he was talking about , he was talking abuse of young thai's , other twats bragging about sex with 14 year old's in udon . no people ,place or country is immune to theses people . trying to say these people or that people are worse than some other people is just lame racial bull...nonsense. how about Arabia, Syria . no just a Sinophobe post , last year Russians , this year Chinese...or is it Iranians or north Koreans. but anyway why point out this pervert, or that pervert comes from a certain heritage . that's irrelevant . their all filth.

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » May 22, 2019, 9:26 pm

Yes there are perverts from every race, no doubt. It is not a racial thing. It is more than that with the Chinese, they have a very cold outlook towards humanity so these kids they buy for fun have no status to them. It is part of the Chinese culture and mentality that profit, power, control, greed, personal satisfaction, is to be attained at any cost. They are indeed a cancer spreading around the world. Now having said that I want to say there are good Chinese people as well, many that have left China and I am sure some who still there are decent people but the main culture and attitude along with the corrupt government is a problem.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 22, 2019, 10:08 pm

papafarang wrote:
May 22, 2019, 8:47 pm
why point out this pervert, or that pervert comes from a certain heritage . that's irrelevant . their all filth.
It's not irrelevant, it's a fact. Whenever you come across horror stories like this, you point it out and condemn it, no matter where it takes place or who is doing it.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » May 23, 2019, 3:54 am

jai yen yen wrote:
May 22, 2019, 9:26 pm
They are indeed a cancer spreading around the world.
Just wait until that China-Thai rail is up and running.
"So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life"
Voiceover for hire.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 23, 2019, 6:14 am

Chinese culture and mentality that profit, power, control, greed, personal satisfaction, is to be attained at any cost. They are indeed a cancer spreading around the world.

Sounds like the good old USA to me......

Now having said that I want to say there are good Chinese people as well, many that have left China.....

and gone to Canada, no doubt...LOL

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » May 23, 2019, 6:47 am

This goes on all over the world.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 23, 2019, 6:51 am

exploitation is everywhere , if we were to discuss all exploitation it would make sense. but we're not , we're just talking about a racial group , just more propaganda. Remember people being kidnapped and forced on boats to fish for "your" favorite seafood, maybe discuss the workings of Pattaya and the thousands of women who willingly go to work to have sex with morbidly obese westerners for a few dollars ,or people smugglers that murder and bury bodies on the border with Malaysia . Ironic really that people pay 300b a day to a guy to build a house for Whitey in Thailand , no one complains about exploitation when it's them exploiting. If you came here for cheap food ,cheap girls, cheap housing what does that make us ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 23, 2019, 6:59 am

papafarang wrote:
May 23, 2019, 6:51 am
exploitation is everywhere , if we were to discuss all exploitation it would make sense. but we're not , we're just talking about a racial group , just more propaganda. Remember people being kidnapped and forced on boats to fish for "your" favorite seafood, maybe discuss the workings of Pattaya and the thousands of women who willingly go to work to have sex with morbidly obese westerners for a few dollars ,or people smugglers that murder and bury bodies on the border with Malaysia . Ironic really that people pay 300b a day to a guy to build a house for Whitey in Thailand , no one complains about exploitation when it's them exploiting. If you came here for cheap food ,cheap girls, cheap housing what does that make us ?
Opportunistic!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 23, 2019, 7:00 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
May 23, 2019, 6:59 am
papafarang wrote:
May 23, 2019, 6:51 am
Opportunistic!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ricks
udonmap.com

Post by ricks » May 23, 2019, 8:21 am

when i was in Cambodia a farmer offered me a 12y girl to be wife for 500$

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 23, 2019, 8:34 am

I try not to encourage illicit employment by refusing to buy pork pies from dodgy economic refugees in third world cesspools.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 23, 2019, 8:38 am

ricks wrote:
May 23, 2019, 8:21 am
sadly everywhere, proves a point. you don't have to be Chinese . plenty of nasty farangs around Cambodia. I suppose Cambodians don't see us any different from the Chinese when it comes down to it

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 23, 2019, 9:40 am

You have strayed far from the contents of the article.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 23, 2019, 10:25 am

Oh well I thought we were talking exploitation of Asians , but if you want to stick it too the Chinese just crack on boy. Sinophobia.
But anyway exploitation is an interesting subject , and would be dumb if we started a different thread for each country wouldn't it. remember Trump,Trump,Trump, well we don't want exploitation, exploitation, exploitation now do we

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 23, 2019, 12:04 pm

No, we bloody don't. :D

The Map's still only slowly getting its old legs back. Things were pretty wobbly there for a while.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 23, 2019, 4:51 pm

"The Map's still only slowly getting its old legs back. Things were pretty wobbly there for a while."

GT what kind of legs are you looking at getting back? Hairy, bowlegged, mosquito bite ridden???

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 23, 2019, 5:02 pm

papafarang wrote:
May 23, 2019, 10:25 am
Oh well I thought we were talking exploitation of Asians , but if you want to stick it too the Chinese just crack on boy. Sinophobia.
But anyway exploitation is an interesting subject , and would be dumb if we started a different thread for each country wouldn't it. remember Trump,Trump,Trump, well we don't want exploitation, exploitation, exploitation now do we
Sometimes one wonders which planet you inhabit. Analysis and criticism is fine, but please do try to utilise some coherence and logic in your pro-China rants.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 23, 2019, 5:31 pm

ricks wrote:
May 23, 2019, 8:21 am
That beats a Thai dowry!!!!!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 23, 2019, 5:31 pm

Sometimes one wonders which planet you inhabit. Analysis and criticism is fine, but please do try to utilise some coherence and logic in your pro-China rants.

Papafarang I hope you continue your so called rants with your incoherent and illogical Chinese tirades

Good luck and all the best

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 23, 2019, 10:46 pm

Doodoo wrote:
May 23, 2019, 5:31 pm

Papafarang I hope you continue your so called rants with your incoherent and illogical Chinese tirades

Good luck and all the best
so you mean this is about Chinese not about exploitation ? forgive me but I wasn't replying to you . I was talking to others who state they have come across exploitation in asia too. maybe they understand it really has nothing to with any race or nationality. can't get my head around you think only Chinese exploit women and girls. tirade :lol: no just chatting. but you seem a wee upset .

Return to “World News”