Reading glasses

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
trubrit
udonmap.com

Reading glasses

Post by trubrit » June 6, 2017, 11:48 am

Anyone like me fed up with paying opticians prices for glasses that fall apart with boring regularity when the little screw comes out might like to know there is a charming little shop downstairs in the center, near the escalators , Boots end, sells everything at 60bht including reading glasses, magnifications 2-4, ideal for reading and computer use .I wouldn't recommend them in place of prescription lenses for normal use or driving but for help in reading, there just the job.

Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Reading glasses

Post by stattointhailand » June 6, 2017, 11:57 am

tb, I haven't come across an opticians yet that have not put another little screw in to the frame for free when that happens.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » June 6, 2017, 12:37 pm

stattointhailand wrote:tb, I haven't come across an opticians yet that have not put another little screw in to the frame for free when that happens.
Sure but when you live 50k from town and normally go in just once a week, it's an inconvenience trying to read with one lenses. You can also buy a little kit with screw driver and extra screws but why bother when for 60bht you can have many pairs of spare glasses at hand.
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 6, 2017, 4:50 pm

trubrit wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:tb, I haven't come across an opticians yet that have not put another little screw in to the frame for free when that happens.
Sure but when you live 50k from town and normally go in just once a week, it's an inconvenience trying to read with one lenses. You can also buy a little kit with screw driver and extra screws but why bother when for 60bht you can have many pairs of spare glasses at hand.
The screwdriver and extra screw kits are a great idea .......... providing you have a spare pair of glasses handy so as you can see where to put the screw :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”