SOLD - Reliable run-a-round for wife or student- Bt.85,000.

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
mathusalah80
udonmap.com

SOLD - Reliable run-a-round for wife or student- Bt.85,000.

Post by mathusalah80 » December 22, 2018, 11:27 am

Lady owned & driven with TLC for the past 14 years, this vehicle has been religiously serviced ,& cleaned, & repaired by the Toyota main dealer. Deal includes little used set of tyres , ice cold air con good condition brakes, A test drive, and thorough inspection by a qualified vehicle mechanic, (which is invited), will confirm this car is in truly remarkable condition. The only reason for the sale is that severe illness prevents any further use for this vehicle.

Vehicle details: Toyota Soluna 1.5L. Auto; Yr.2001; 167k.kms; Tax/P.Insce paid to 16 May 2019. Sell Bt.85K.
Genuine interest ‘’phone me ‘ @086-238-6043 OR email [email protected].

Gratuitous posts will be deleted!
thumbnail (2).jpg
Attachments
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Re: Reliable run-a-round for wife or student- Bt.85,000.

Post by mathusalah80 » December 25, 2018, 1:38 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
December 22, 2018, 11:27 am
Lady owned & driven with TLC for the past 14 years, this vehicle has been religiously serviced ,& cleaned, & repaired by the Toyota main dealer. Deal includes little used set of tyres , ice cold air con good condition brakes, A test drive, and thorough inspection by a qualified vehicle mechanic, (which is invited), will confirm this car is in truly remarkable condition. The only reason for the sale is that severe illness prevents any further use for this vehicle.

Vehicle details: Toyota Soluna 1.5L. Auto; Yr.2001; 167k.kms; Tax/P.Insce paid to 16 May 2019. Sell Bt.85K.

thumbnail (2).jpg
bumped.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 25, 2018, 2:30 pm

Have to say "she"looks lovley..Goodluck whith the sell.
Last edited by DuiDui49 on December 28, 2018, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » December 28, 2018, 9:04 am

mathusalah80 wrote:
December 22, 2018, 11:27 am
thumbnail (2).jpg

SOLD.
Thank you Glait. Refreshing to do business with a gentleman. =D>
Responders included three serious cash buyers, (to one of whom I sold), and all three of the latter stated they would purchase at my required price,sight unseen, upon authenticating the advertisement details.
duidui,Obviously 'she' was very sad to leave such a loving environment , but the blow was softened for her upon learning she would be spending the rest of her days in a luxury condo, adjoining the sea, in Jomtien! :D \:D/

THANK YOU UDONMAP.
Last edited by mathusalah80 on January 10, 2019, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 8, 2019, 9:01 am

I have purchased the Toyota and wish to thank the seller for the help transferring the Blue book. It is obvious that he took very good care of the car and that it has many more years of reliable service left in it.

Isaanfarang
udonmap.com

Post by Isaanfarang » January 11, 2019, 11:39 pm

Congratulation! As the pictures show the car is in an extremely good shape for its age! I have seen much younger cars that looked more double that age. I think you will not regret the purchase! :D

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 12, 2019, 8:20 am

The old girl purrs like a kitten and although we have a fairly new car and truck, I'm already feeling some affection for her. Soon she will see her new home at my Jomtien condo.

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”