Scotland V Engerland

General Udon Thani topics only!
Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Scotland V Engerland

Post by Sakhonnick » June 10, 2017, 9:11 am

The game is on at 11pm tonight, where can I watch the Mighty Scotland put 3 goals past Engerland? What bars are having this on tonight in Udon? around Sampan or UD town? as i have seen in the past some bars are already closed.. looking fwd to the good craic and banter at the bar

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Re: Scotland V Engerland

Post by BobHelm » June 10, 2017, 9:25 am

Think you might struggle to see the second half in a bar in the centre of town Nick.
The authorities are fairly strict on the 12:00 close time...
Still, England should be enough infront by then to make going home seem like a good choice.. :D :D

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 10, 2017, 2:08 pm

What? Not being carried by the likes of True or Home?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 10, 2017, 2:51 pm

tamada wrote:What? Not being carried by the likes of True or Home?
Why is it not being shown on True? Sky have the Scotland rights, so they should be showing it, which usually means its on True doesn't it? :confused:

seagulls
udonmap.com

Post by seagulls » June 10, 2017, 3:31 pm

Just Checked Bangkok Post . Game is on at 11 pm on Truvisions #33 or Local channel #3

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » June 10, 2017, 5:18 pm

It is also on live on ITV British TV.
You will get it on TVCatchup.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 10, 2017, 5:57 pm

seagulls wrote:Just Checked Bangkok Post . Game is on at 11 pm on Truvisions #33 or Local channel #3
..and as a backup, it's on Astro in case one or both of the above options are a bust and you have Astro in your cable TV bundle.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 11, 2017, 8:57 am

As Gordon Strachan said after Kane's late OT equalizer, "Awww... furrrf***sakes!"

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 11, 2017, 12:06 pm

Well that was the best advert for NEVER playing football whilst the players should be (were still?) on the beach.

Complete lack of effort from most of the England Team, Dier Rashford and Lallana should be bloody ashamed, and told they wont play again until they buck their ideas up :evil:
Kane Ali Cahill & Smalling played as if they thought they just had to turn up to win.
Bertrand Walker and Livermore at least looked like they were trying (although anything at all from Livermore had to be an improvement on most peoples expectations)
Hart shows exactly why he is on loan away from the prem ...... asked to make TWO saves all game and he lets in TWO goals.

For a team that are supposed to be better than most, that lot proved they couldn't pass (unless backwards or sideways), couldn't run for the ball, couldn't time a tackle, and couldn't work out how to get passed a very poor bunch of opponents (lets face it many of the Jocks play week in week out against opponents that would struggle to get in the Cheltenham or Macclesfield teams [-X

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » June 11, 2017, 12:23 pm

stattointhailand wrote:Well that was the best advert for NEVER playing football whilst the players should be (were still?) on the beach.
Complete lack of effort from most of the England Team, Dier Rashford and Lallana should be bloody ashamed, and told they wont play again until they buck their ideas up :evil:
Kane Ali Cahill & Smalling played as if they thought they just had to turn up to win.
Bertrand Walker and Livermore at least looked like they were trying (although anything at all from Livermore had to be an improvement on most peoples expectations)
Hart shows exactly why he is on loan away from the prem ...... asked to make TWO saves all game and he lets in TWO goals.
For a team that are supposed to be better than most, that lot proved they couldn't pass (unless backwards or sideways), couldn't run for the ball, couldn't time a tackle, and couldn't work out how to get passed a very poor bunch of opponents (lets face it many of the Jocks play week in week out against opponents that would struggle to get in the Cheltenham or Macclesfield teams [-X
Kidding apart Statts, what did you REALLY think of England's performance? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: \:D/ \:D/

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » June 11, 2017, 8:30 pm

Maybe the team was upset about the general election results!! :? ;)

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » June 12, 2017, 4:37 pm

tamada wrote:As Gordon Strachan said after Kane's late OT equalizer, "Awww... furrrf***sakes!"
:-" :-" :-"
Forgot to mention that, whilst you 'gluttons for punishment' English football supporters were watching this second grade international :( , I was happily watching two extremely attractive & talented young ladies engage in what proved to be a highly competitive and entertaining final of the French WTA Grand Slam. =D> The result even provided the bonus of a 'fairy tale' ending. :D \:D/

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 12, 2017, 5:49 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
tamada wrote:As Gordon Strachan said after Kane's late OT equalizer, "Awww... furrrf***sakes!"
Forgot to mention that, whilst you 'gluttons for punishment' English football supporters were watching this second grade international :( , I was happily watching two extremely attractive & talented young ladies engage in what proved to be a highly competitive and entertaining final of the French WTA Grand Slam. =D> The result even provided the bonus of a 'fairy tale' ending. :D \:D/
So you like young, sweaty girls grunting. Whatever floats your boat.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » June 13, 2017, 2:53 pm

tamada wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:
So you like young, sweaty girls grunting. Whatever floats your boat.
Absolutely, I unreservedly admit my preference for females, grunting or otherwise :D , while I respect, (without really understanding ),YOUR apparent preference for sweaty young men. Intelligent of you to settle in a country so well equipped to satisfy your needs! :-" As you rightly wrote, 'whatever floats your boat =; '
Have a good day. :-#

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 13, 2017, 3:56 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
Absolutely, I unreservedly admit my preference for females, grunting or otherwise :D , while I respect, (without really understanding ),YOUR apparent preference for sweaty young men. Intelligent of you to settle in a country so well equipped to satisfy your needs! :-" As you rightly wrote, 'whatever floats your boat =; '
Have a good day. :-#
2 out of 10

Must try harder

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”