Search found 9679 matches

by jackspratt
January 26, 2020, 12:06 pm
Forum: General Udon Thani Forum
Topic: Rain, where art thou?
Replies: 286
Views: 26781

Re: Rain, where art thou?

Okay in your area, maybe but in others they are sucking all and any available water sources so dry it will take an extraordinary monsoon season to replenish the natural system . If they are doing that, I imagine it is because they need to do so to survive. After all, many don't have much choice do ...
by jackspratt
January 26, 2020, 11:51 am
Forum: U.S. Politics
Topic: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump
Replies: 110
Views: 2551

Re: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

Has it occurred to anyone else, given that the Bloated Orange Bullshiiter had a "perfect" telephone call with Zelensky, why he doesn't just release the FULL transcript of the conversation, and allow others who were privy to testify that was the case? He could clear it all up in 5 minutes, and get on...
by jackspratt
January 26, 2020, 11:29 am
Forum: Travel & Transport
Topic: Fatties Don't Book Thai Airways BUSINESS Class
Replies: 8
Views: 327

Re: Fatties Don't Book Thai Airways BUSINESS Class

if you call 1 of our " coulored " friends the " N " word or a same sex couple the " P " or " G " words you,d be banned from this web site , or even have the " B I B " after you , but you can take the P out of overweight people and its just a " joke " shame on you ... If you use deliberately racist ...
by jackspratt
January 25, 2020, 10:48 am
Forum: General Debates & Discussions
Topic: Tucker Carlson: The Populist Paladin of Primetime
Replies: 21
Views: 1876

Re: Tucker Carlson: The Populist Paladin of Primetime

Richard Boone would seem to have more credibility than Tucker who? .... and far more entertaining.
by jackspratt
January 24, 2020, 9:11 pm
Forum: Udon Thani News
Topic: Overpass/tunnel Udon Ringroad Nongkai Hwy
Replies: 346
Views: 44174

Re: Overpass/tunnel Udon Ringroad Nongkai Hwy

stattointhailand wrote:
January 24, 2020, 7:26 pm
That would be 3x 1.66m high storey house I presume (to avoid the height limit)
Possibly, but RLT is probably a better source to answer your query.
by jackspratt
January 24, 2020, 9:05 pm
Forum: Education/Schools
Topic: St Mary's school
Replies: 34
Views: 2909

Re: St Mary's school

No need for the heads-up, Dd. KP has shown over many years on UM (and UT) that he is astute enough to detect, and deflect, a trap - which Uncle Tilo's post certainly is not. As I see it, as a fellow educator, Tilo is just looking to further establish, and therefore boost KP's credibility on UM ........
by jackspratt
January 24, 2020, 1:34 pm
Forum: Udon Thani News
Topic: Overpass/tunnel Udon Ringroad Nongkai Hwy
Replies: 346
Views: 44174

Re: Overpass/tunnel Udon Ringroad Nongkai Hwy

anyone know why the tunnel was closed Monday evening 16:30 - 17:00 ish
I heard they were cleaning up a wandering pedestrian that got squashed.
Not what I heard - I understand they were waiting for a 3 storey house to pass through.
by jackspratt
January 24, 2020, 11:30 am
Forum: Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani
Topic: Anyone For Tennis ??
Replies: 13
Views: 439

Re: Anyone For Tennis ??

747man wrote:
January 23, 2020, 10:45 am
Eeerrr ! NO Jack BTW Did YOU get The CRAWLER Train back to Udon ?? It's taken you 3 Days to get into this post !! 555 !!
I apologise for my tardiness, jumbo.

I can only put it down to the fact that the OP is in a completely wrong section of the forum. :oops:
by jackspratt
January 23, 2020, 8:01 pm
Forum: World News
Topic: Australia Burns
Replies: 92
Views: 3286

Re: Australia Burns

AlexO wrote:
January 23, 2020, 8:06 am
Sorry, but your argument does not hold water.
You have an argument to make re Australia's coal contribution.

But I note, after all the noise you made about the lack of prescribed burning, your total disregard of my post which blew your ill-informed comments out of the water. :?
by jackspratt
January 23, 2020, 6:00 pm
Forum: Computers, IT & Electronics
Topic: How Does Your Current IT Package Stack Up?
Replies: 0
Views: 104

How Does Your Current IT Package Stack Up?

After reading the update just now on the "Boost Your TOT" thread, I thought it would be interesting to know what packages UM members are on, how much they are paying, and whether or not they can recommend to others who may be looking. To get things started, I am on TrueMove+ post-paid package for TB...
by jackspratt
January 23, 2020, 4:25 pm
Forum: World News
Topic: Harry and Sparkle
Replies: 117
Views: 3088

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Years ago in Australia when the old biddies in the local lawn bowls club wanted info on the royal family that went to this source. Perhaps would suit some members here for any further info. I am lead to believe that our very own pipas actually wrote the lead story from that cover - back in January ...
by jackspratt
January 23, 2020, 4:10 pm
Forum: U.S. Politics
Topic: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump
Replies: 110
Views: 2551

Re: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

sfg, while I appreciate that you are sincere in your beliefs, I find it a bit rich that on one hand you question the sources and the values and beliefs of liberals, whilst at the same time you draw your own from a book (or is it two) that is basically fairy tales.
by jackspratt
January 23, 2020, 11:53 am
Forum: Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted
Topic: Kubota KRT 140+ Tractor (Price Reduced)
Replies: 7
Views: 1481

Re: Kubota KRT 140+ Tractor (Price Reduced)

Owner wants to sell - price now reduced to TBH120,000.
by jackspratt
January 23, 2020, 11:51 am
Forum: Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free
Topic: Kids Drum Kit for Sale
Replies: 1
Views: 762

Re: Kids Drum Kit for Sale

Sitting there waiting for a lucky buyer - price reduced to TBH3250. \:D/
by jackspratt
January 23, 2020, 8:17 am
Forum: Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani
Topic: Anyone For Tennis ??
Replies: 13
Views: 439

Re: Anyone For Tennis ??

747man wrote:
January 20, 2020, 6:07 pm
jackspratt wrote:
January 20, 2020, 4:21 pm
..........in the Bang Khen area, northern Bangkok.
Some distance north of Bangkok, it would seem. ;)
Wot ?? Jack It's Only 20 Minutes on the FAST Train,Or 45 Minutes on The Crawler Train..... :-k :-k :-k
Oh!....... so it's not actually "in Udon Thani"?
by jackspratt
January 22, 2020, 9:06 pm
Forum: Open Forum
Topic: Do you smoke marijuana?
Replies: 24
Views: 3095

Re: Do you smoke marijuana?

Hopefully the administrators of the Ban Dung Crown Prince hospital (et al) won't be put on "no fly" bans by the dopey (no pun intended) idiots who set the policy for the US Dept of Homeland Security (sic). :confused:
by jackspratt
January 22, 2020, 8:42 pm
Forum: U.S. Politics
Topic: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump
Replies: 110
Views: 2551

Re: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

After the 1st (lengthy) day, the prosecutors make the very relevant point: House Judiciary chair Jerrold Nadler, who is one of the impeachment managers, accused Republicans of “voting for a coverup” by rejecting attempts to acquire more evidence. I guess if several million hypocritical religious bi...
by jackspratt
January 22, 2020, 8:39 pm
Forum: U.S. Politics
Topic: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump
Replies: 110
Views: 2551

Re: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

I for one, am sick of this entire farce. Their was and is no evidence for removing the president. Rather than the democrats doing the job they were elected to do, they waste millions of dollars trying to reverse the election. I think everyone can agree that the US congress is useless and they only ...
by jackspratt
January 22, 2020, 7:26 pm
Forum: U.S. Politics
Topic: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump
Replies: 110
Views: 2551

Re: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

After the 1st (lengthy) day, the prosecutors make the very relevant point: House Judiciary chair Jerrold Nadler, who is one of the impeachment managers, accused Republicans of “voting for a coverup” by rejecting attempts to acquire more evidence. I guess if several million hypocritical religious big...

Go to advanced search