Search found 540 matches

by dezzer111
March 26, 2020, 4:25 pm
Forum: General Udon Thani Forum
Topic: Sales of alcohol at the supermarkets
Replies: 18
Views: 861

Re: Sales of alcohol at the supermarkets

747man wrote:
March 26, 2020, 12:22 pm
It's My Birthday Next Tuesday the 31st.....But I'm Not bothered about drinking ANY Alcohol,Not Even the FREE Glass of Champagne off Andy.....
Have you had your telegram from the queen yet mate. 😂
by dezzer111
March 17, 2020, 3:49 pm
Forum: General Udon Thani Forum
Topic: ANYONE NOTICED??????
Replies: 23
Views: 1297

Re: ANYONE NOTICED??????

Bear with me, it's not rocket science, at the end of the day, and Up to you.
by dezzer111
March 15, 2020, 4:27 pm
Forum: General Udon Thani Forum
Topic: ANYONE NOTICED??????
Replies: 23
Views: 1297

Re: ANYONE NOTICED??????

Yep gets on my t*ts nearly as bad as the saying "going foreward" anyone add to stupid sayings let's hear what gets on your wick
by dezzer111
March 9, 2020, 8:55 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

What our learned sheep shearing Kiwi friend fails to take into account is that the reason Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are the most unpopular is because they have been the most successful over the years. Everton aren't on the list because they have won nearly fcuk all in over 3...
by dezzer111
March 9, 2020, 4:20 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

What a shabby performance by the Toffees 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'm loving it 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂.
by dezzer111
March 7, 2020, 1:45 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Yes your reading the beano or dandy because those comics is where 747 probably gets his picture post from,as for entertainment, well I won't go there.
by dezzer111
March 6, 2020, 8:56 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

I concur the the kiddies play with their old picture posts, probably because they have not much idea about the game, so the have to use pictures to try and express themselves,
by dezzer111
March 4, 2020, 5:41 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Haven't you got nothing better to do than listen to someone who knows very little about football and follow his instructions on what to post, like the same shoite pictures, don't you think people want to see decent posts about football think about it before you post the same shoite regularly.
by dezzer111
February 22, 2020, 8:26 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

A water tight defence
by dezzer111
January 27, 2020, 12:21 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: FA Cup 2019/20
Replies: 39
Views: 2459

Re: FA Cup 2019/20

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 27, 2020, 12:01 pm
Liverpool Juniors to be more accurate.
Yes I agree, what about you 747.
by dezzer111
January 27, 2020, 11:55 am
Forum: World Sports
Topic: FA Cup 2019/20
Replies: 39
Views: 2459

Re: FA Cup 2019/20

747man wrote:
January 27, 2020, 11:03 am
Earnest wrote:
January 27, 2020, 1:35 am
Bugger me sideways, the Shrews are drawing 2-2 with Liverpool at 76 minutes.
And " ONLY " Because LiVARpool got given an Own Goal :-" :-"
Back in you box Blue Nose
by dezzer111
January 3, 2020, 5:21 pm
Forum: Health & Beauty
Topic: I drive a 3 wheel electric trike
Replies: 13
Views: 1102

Re: I drive a 3 wheel electric trike

Three wheel electric buggy now bic C at 29,900 40 kilometres radius on one charge.
by dezzer111
December 6, 2019, 9:01 am
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

747 you should have got the job 😂
by dezzer111
November 28, 2019, 2:19 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Yep 747 has arisen from his man cave in Nongers sporting his saggy stained Everton P Js
by dezzer111
November 27, 2019, 9:02 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

fogeyes wrote:
November 27, 2019, 7:50 pm
The cockney geordie and the Nong Khai nutter at each other and not a mention of Liverpool. I wonder why :-"
They have nothing to report, hmmmmmm jealousy I suspect. Y N W A.
by dezzer111
November 27, 2019, 9:00 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Seems like the natives are getting a little restless over at the ''old wooden fort'' or maybe they have just took to decorating goodison while waiting for that ''myth'' that is bramley moore,think its time bill put out a few glossy brochures to take the natives minds off just how bad it is.BTW anyo...
by dezzer111
November 22, 2019, 3:23 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2019/20
Replies: 371
Views: 17969

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

He couldn't manage a smile the sour faced**** thinks he knows all about football he'll ruin Spurs no doubt.
by dezzer111
November 8, 2019, 10:27 pm
Forum: Open Forum
Topic: Scunthorpe
Replies: 161
Views: 10321

Re: Scunthorpe

Forgiotto mention.. thanks for starti g this thread Mak. As info ..for anyone wishing to read up on the UKs leading town ..there is a site called This is Scunthorpe ..which contains all you need to.know about tbis great place . Link to follow Dm. Jon, Serious Question Mate......If it's that great,W...
by dezzer111
November 8, 2019, 12:51 am
Forum: Open Forum
Topic: Scunthorpe
Replies: 161
Views: 10321

Re: Scunthorpe

Forgiotto mention.. thanks for starti g this thread Mak. As info ..for anyone wishing to read up on the UKs leading town ..there is a site called This is Scunthorpe ..which contains all you need to.know about tbis great place . Link to follow Dm. Jon, Serious Question Mate......If it's that great,W...
by dezzer111
May 13, 2019, 7:10 pm
Forum: World Sports
Topic: English Premier League 2018/19
Replies: 1359
Views: 50314

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

555 !! Never Mind Then 'Eh !!!!! Everton are still SHOITE and always will be. If YOU Say So......But a Question for Yer " What do yer get for finishing 2nd ??" Respect from most clubs,. What do the Blue SHOITE get. BTW when did Jim Bowen come out with that rubbish think you must be dreaming it up a...

Go to advanced search