Search found 384 matches
- November 13, 2015, 4:11 pm
- Forum: Money, Finance & Investing
- Topic: Refinancing a superbike
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1020
We tried our respective banks but they said this type of vehicles fall outside the scope of they normal business. As to being over-priced, this price is quoted by Ducati as a 2nd-hand sale for this model with green book which also an import from Italy. PS: it seems that I cannot reply to PM at the ...
- October 31, 2015, 11:25 am
- Forum: Things to do in Udon Thani
- Topic: Golf for Relaxed Hacker
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2192
Most good ones have golf buggies as well, I give 100 for 9 holes and 200 for 18 holes tip, do not go to places with no buggies, too much walking in this heat and humidity is not fun as far as I am concerned.
- October 30, 2015, 6:35 pm
- Forum: Thailand Law
- Topic: foreigner registering motorbike in thailand
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3099
no look they should be free and anyone who pays is only adding to their teamoney grab. I do not deal with udon immigration thankfully and do not have to contribute to their tea fund if you want to carry on.
- October 25, 2015, 1:41 pm
- Forum: General Udon Thani Forum
- Topic: Opening UK Bank Account?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 2060
I do from UK regularly, fees are 20 pounds UK end and 200 to 500 baht here depending how much is transferred takes 24hrs and always send pounds to bank in Thailand for them to convert into baht far better rate.