Solar Power

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
rick
udonmap.com

Re: Solar Power

Post by rick » May 27, 2019, 2:03 pm

Well done!

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 27, 2019, 3:59 pm

Thanks Mate...its only small fry...2x 40 panels, 40 ah acid battery, 30a Controller, left room to add another panel, for 12v music, water pump etc..will replace Controller with a new one I bought downunder, as it has two USB ports for cell phone charging, or other 5v things..

making small changes for the future, own power own water, ..wandered around with a couple of metal rods the other day, and found water near the house, bored down to finally find it at 60m.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » May 27, 2019, 4:28 pm

I may not live long enough for my systems to pay for themselves, BUT, when the neighborhood goes black, I still have electricity. My router and computer just keep working like nothing happened. Yes, I have spent a lot of money but at least for me, it is worth every baht. I just spent 1,850 baht for a new AVR for the farm generator. I still need to get the one at the house repaired.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » June 1, 2019, 2:06 pm

I've seen this company's truck in/around town a few times. Although from Khonkaen, they apparently do work in Udon. From their website:
"Solartech Center Ltd., Solartech Center Ltd., located at 166 Moo 1, Ban Khok Subdistrict, Nong Na Kham District, Khon Kaen 40150. We are the importer and distributor of solar cell solar panels, solar panels. At the cheapest price What we consider most is Product quality As well as customer satisfaction Under the cheaper price than the general market We import and produce products that are legal. We focus on being a reliable online store and selling products. At the most reasonable price, our products are high quality products compared to the price. Rest assured in the quality system RoHS, CE and ISO9001 accepted worldwide. We are a distribution center. Solar energy Cheap solar cell solar cell panels that you can trust in quality and price. All products of our shop are guaranteed for 1 year. "
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Gudon

Post by Gudon » June 5, 2019, 6:11 pm

Hi
I know this is an old thread but I am seriously considering a solar/pea system in Udon and would be great to meet you and learn some basics
Gordon

Return to “House & Land”