Sri thani Forrest golf club

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
LingKyle

Sri thani Forrest golf club

Post by LingKyle » January 23, 2018, 3:47 pm

Hi guys,

I played at Sri thani golf course the other week and had a really good time, they were friendly, the caddy was decent, my wife got to come with me we took a buggy and she enjoyed driving around the course while I chilled and focused on playing. while the caddy stood on the back with my clubs haha.

decent prices, will be going again this week, however I have a question as my Thai friend wishes to play with me and I know it’s thailand and golf clubs seem a lot different to at home. but he hasn’t got any golf clubs,
Can he rent a set at the course?
As it was my first time at the course I didn’t really look around enough at the facilities, so didn’t see if there was a pro shop, a course pro, golf balls for sale or clubs to rent or buy.

If anyone has further knowledge about the place please let me know, and even better if you know prices of club rental.

As he is a beginner at golf I really do not trust him enough with my clubs seeing as they are so expensive.

Thanks all

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”