Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
sunwavessand
udonmap.com
Posts: 23
Joined: June 10, 2015, 4:59 pm

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by sunwavessand » November 1, 2017, 8:03 pm

Yes, another vote for thailandpoolshop.com above. Very reliable people. Pumps, filters and chlorinators are of very high quality. I think they are also tied up to the swimming pool builder Isaan Pools yet I agree with the above recommendations that you can just hire a local builder which may be cheaper, but make sure that you are using swimming pool equipment and supplies with very good quality and that those builders are qualified and trustworthy enough. Best of luck.

alanhass
udonmap.com
Posts: 93
Joined: January 18, 2017, 8:03 pm

Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by alanhass » November 20, 2017, 8:42 am

My mate decided to go with Together Construction Thailand for his pool. He saw good reviews for them and checked out a few of their previous builds. I had also recommended them after having my house built up north. He is very happy with the Pool. I know he talked to a load of other companies but between prices and quality and word of mouth and a few horror stories he has seen he decided to go with These.
http://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com
Their Facebook has a lot of their work on it too. They seem to do regular updates of all the projects they work on which is a good idea.
https://www.facebook.com/togetherconstructionthailand/



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soby1930
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: June 24, 2018, 3:22 am

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by soby1930 » June 24, 2018, 3:27 am

I would really like to understand the approx value for building the following:
a concrete, above floor, plunge pool
dimensions 6m x 2.5m x 1.5m (intensity)
this can have a overflow filtration unit at one give up, and a salt filtration gadget
no need for drains, lighting fixtures, jacuzzis or fancy stuff
i'd tile it, and have timber decking around it, subsequently, so those no longer protected inside the cost

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1971
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by vincemunday » June 25, 2018, 9:22 am

Both quotes I've had for a 5m x 10m pool have been around 500,000 baht, I'm going to build mine myself.
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

tip
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: July 28, 2018, 7:32 pm

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by tip » July 29, 2018, 11:06 am

We built a 2 system pool for swimming with 2 system (fountain and whirpool) and gardening, using deep wail water. The cost of pool and gardening pipe automatic watering is about 200,000 B.

johanthomsen
udonmap.com
Posts: 28
Joined: March 7, 2018, 8:11 am
Location: Faroe Islands

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by johanthomsen » July 30, 2018, 12:54 am

tip wrote:
July 29, 2018, 11:06 am
We built a 2 system pool for swimming with 2 system (fountain and whirpool) and gardening, using deep wail water. The cost of pool and gardening pipe automatic watering is about 200,000 B.
What builders did you use at that price?? Because that is a very good price for a pool :)

User avatar
kopkei
udonmap.com
Posts: 1277
Joined: August 27, 2010, 6:55 am

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by kopkei » July 31, 2018, 10:16 am

if you build the pool with local worker(s) , not company! you must count an average of 3.000 baht/M3..
for materials of the concrete base ,dig out ,20cm walls/floor /re-enforced with double layer 12mm re-bar , water stop, concrete 240 seteng/waterproofed,piping,3 double union valves,1 one way valve, skimmer,vacuum inlet, water outlets (3),framework rent, wood (yucca) , nails and all other small things needed ,nails , cement ,concrete blocks, waterproofing .....enc....
at least for a non complicated pool in our case was 29M3 , and 76.686 baht , 2.739/M3...
so concrete base including items mentioned above ...
what is making the pool expensive is the quality of tiles you use in our case paid to much because most shops/even factory have no stock ,so order them in time ,we paid 900 baht/M2 , (total 45.000 baht)could have bought the same at 740/M2 ,but no have stock :mad: ,and with the rain season coming we did not have time to wait...
beware also swim pool tiles 10x10cm are not packed 1M2 but only contain 90 tiles ....
use good grouting specially for swims , https://www.weberthai.com/en/tile-grout ... or-hr.html ,1 bucket contains 15 bags grouting + mixing fluid...
all this info meant for skimmer based pools , overflow more expensive ,but to me overflow only needed for pools bigger than 10 x 5M ...pump and filter also many price differences and many shops (udon) way over priced ...
you can also check good prices here https://www.winwinpoolshop.com/en/ , easy to order and good service/delivery...
last but not least , paid 25.000 bath to make the pool and 10.000 baht tile work...
good luck to all and never build a pool in the rain season ...(best dec-end of may) ;)

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 715
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by dunroaming » July 31, 2018, 10:55 am

Kopkei

Excellent post for many planning to build a pool a good starting point for all pool builders detailing what needs to be thought about prior to starting work

User avatar
kopkei
udonmap.com
Posts: 1277
Joined: August 27, 2010, 6:55 am

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by kopkei » July 31, 2018, 11:22 am

maybe my calculation in M3 is not really exact ,so scrap former calculation ...
better make it in M2, what would be at 1.600 baht/M2 (for our pool 50M2)
so fe the pool is 10x5M, 1,20M to 1,60M deep ,
it would be total 50M2 (floor)+28M2 (2.8 x 10 sidewalls) ,+ 6M2 (1,20 x 5)front wall,+ 8M2 (1,60 x 5 back wall ) ,
total 92M2 x 1.600 = 147.200 baht ,what is a more exact calculation ... ;)

tip
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: July 28, 2018, 7:32 pm

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by tip » July 31, 2018, 12:35 pm

johanthomsen wrote:
July 30, 2018, 12:54 am
tip wrote:
July 29, 2018, 11:06 am
We built a 2 system pool for swimming with 2 system (fountain and whirpool) and gardening, using deep wail water. The cost of pool and gardening pipe automatic watering is about 200,000 B.
What builders did you use at that price?? Because that is a very good price for a pool :)
Local builders

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 788
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by Marcosteffano » July 31, 2018, 12:37 pm

2 pool pumps for sale.emaux...as new condition 3hp with new 2 inch fittings as new.cost 20,000b.12,000b.....1.5hp old but good working order cost new today 16,000b sell for 6,000b.im only seeking as changed to two single pumps.1 for filter,1 for jacuzzi.can put pics if anyone is interested.i will guarantee and show working.tel mark 0933479123.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 788
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by Marcosteffano » August 1, 2018, 3:15 pm

While on the subject of pools.i would like to see if anyone is interested in a farang pool cleaner and maintainance man.i have good experience in maintaining and cleaning pools and can clear up most problems.also any problems with pump,filter and pipe work.would be once or twice a week depending on needs.the schedule would be come once a week with a clean,test,add and adjust the water readings.i would bring my own tools and would have on hand the chemicals to sell at the same price as the shops so saving rounding around yourself.flat rate would be 100b an hour with minimum 3hours.then if needed twice a week 200b minimum.this is all of course down to the size and set up of pool and distance.its only an idea at the moment but if interest is shown I'll look into setting up a round.also it's because I've found that trying to get any pool shop or company take the pi$$ when it comes to farang and pools.the pool I have is nearly 20 years old and still very inviting.just reply on here or SMS mark 0933479123.
Attachments
IMG_2443.JPG
IMG_2442.JPG
IMG_2440.JPG

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9654
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by 747man » August 1, 2018, 8:05 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:
August 1, 2018, 3:15 pm
While on the subject of pools.i would like to see if anyone is interested in a farang pool cleaner and maintainance man.i have good experience in maintaining and cleaning pools and can clear up most problems.also any problems with pump,filter and pipe work.would be once or twice a week depending on needs.the schedule would be come once a week with a clean,test,add and adjust the water readings.i would bring my own tools and would have on hand the chemicals to sell at the same price as the shops so saving rounding around yourself.flat rate would be 100b an hour with minimum 3hours.then if needed twice a week 200b minimum.this is all of course down to the size and set up of pool and distance.its only an idea at the moment but if interest is shown I'll look into setting up a round.also it's because I've found that trying to get any pool shop or company take the pi$$ when it comes to farang and pools.the pool I have is nearly 20 years old and still very inviting.just reply on here or SMS mark 0933479123.
Approx How Much would you charge to come to Nong Khai & Have a look at my SMALLISH Pool ?? I'm tending to get a lot of Green Algae after about a week after Cholrination :( :( .... You can DM me if you wish..... :-" :-"

samuel
udonmap.com
Posts: 472
Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by samuel » August 1, 2018, 9:49 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:
August 1, 2018, 3:15 pm
While on the subject of pools.i would like to see if anyone is interested in a farang pool cleaner and maintainance man.i have good experience in maintaining and cleaning pools and can clear up most problems.....just reply on here or SMS mark 0933479123.
hope you have a work permit ….. otherwise …..
[-X

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 788
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Swimming pool costs in Thailand

Post by Marcosteffano » August 2, 2018, 6:44 am

747man wrote:
August 1, 2018, 8:05 pm
Marcosteffano wrote:
August 1, 2018, 3:15 pm
While on the subject of pools.i would like to see if anyone is interested in a farang pool cleaner and maintainance man.i have good experience in maintaining and cleaning pools and can clear up most problems.also any problems with pump,filter and pipe work.would be once or twice a week depending on needs.the schedule would be come once a week with a clean,test,add and adjust the water readings.i would bring my own tools and would have on hand the chemicals to sell at the same price as the shops so saving rounding around yourself.flat rate would be 100b an hour with minimum 3hours.then if needed twice a week 200b minimum.this is all of course down to the size and set up of pool and distance.its only an idea at the moment but if interest is shown I'll look into setting up a round.also it's because I've found that trying to get any pool shop or company take the pi$$ when it comes to farang and pools.the pool I have is nearly 20 years old and still very inviting.just reply on here or SMS mark 0933479123.
Approx How Much would you charge to come to Nong Khai & Have a look at my SMALLISH Pool ?? I'm tending to get a lot of Green Algae after about a week after Cholrination :( :( .... You can DM me if you wish..... :-" :-"
Too far out for me I'm afraid.if you've got an algae problem that keeps returning it sounds like you need to start using algaecide as a preventive measure.1,600b a gallon and not knowing the size of your pool could not tell you how much to add on a 1-2 week basis.regular maintainance is the key to keeping a pool sparkling.

Post Reply

Return to “House & Land”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest