Le Gallery Restaurant

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 715
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by dunroaming » August 3, 2018, 9:47 pm

I was also there tonight and agree with Vinces comments, well worth the effort to go and try

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 123
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » August 7, 2018, 12:31 pm

Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
🍾🍾This week. Friday 10th AUGUST 2018.
'' MEXICAN FARE '' 🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
🎩 * 300฿/Person * 👒

- CHILI CON CARNE 🌶
- CHICKEN FAJITA'S
- PORK ENCHILADA'S
- GUACAMOLE 🥑
- NACHO'S
- SOUR CREAM
- SWEETCORN SALAD 🌽
- TORTILLAS
- MEXICAN RICE
- SALSA 🍅
- BANOFFEE PIE 🍌🍌🍌

daithic
udonmap.com
Posts: 32
Joined: July 9, 2013, 3:57 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by daithic » August 7, 2018, 1:33 pm

Hi Gallery,
If I wanted to partake in the Mexican fare, but the wife didn't, could she order from the regular menu or are you only offering Mexican on Friday night?
Thank you.

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 123
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » August 7, 2018, 2:13 pm

yes, of course.

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 123
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » August 15, 2018, 9:28 am

Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 17th AUGUST 2018.
'' ITALIAN FARE.'' 🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹
* 300฿/Person *

- LASAGNE
- CHICKEN PARMESAN
- TOMATO SAUCE
- MEATBALLS
- SPAGHETTI 🍝
- BRUSCHETTA
- GARLIC BREAD 🥖🥖
- PASTA SALAD
- MIXED SALAD 🥗🥗
- LEMON MERINGUE 🍋🍋

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by vincemunday » August 15, 2018, 11:46 pm

Gallery wrote:
August 15, 2018, 9:28 am
Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 17th AUGUST 2018.
'' ITALIAN FARE.'' 🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹
* 300฿/Person *

- LASAGNE
- CHICKEN PARMESAN
- TOMATO SAUCE
- MEATBALLS
- SPAGHETTI 🍝
- BRUSCHETTA
- GARLIC BREAD 🥖🥖
- PASTA SALAD
- MIXED SALAD 🥗🥗
- LEMON MERINGUE 🍋🍋
Two this week please Kev
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by vincemunday » August 17, 2018, 8:45 pm

Another great night, superb food as always and it was lovely to see you so packed.
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 3029
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 18, 2018, 1:46 pm

Got a mate up in Udon from Patts fancied a full English breakfast so late morning today we went to Kevs Gallery Guest House . Must say it was the best full English i have had in years , perfectly prepared not greasy and everything on the plate was excellent , i went for poached eggs not fried also perfectly done ...served with very nice thick cut toast and great coffee...great service well done to all.

The big full English was 200 n worth every baht the smaller version was 150 ... i did notice also eggs Benedict on the menu at 160 ..fav of mine but decided on the option for the more rotund amongst us.

DM

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 123
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » August 21, 2018, 7:14 pm

Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
🍾🍾This week. Friday 24th AUGUST 18.
''WESTERN CHINESE FARE.''
* 300/person. *

- BEEF AND BROCCOLI IN HOISIN SAUCE
- SWEET AND SOUR PORK
- CHICKEN and CASHEW NUTS
- VEGETABLES IN OYSTER SAUCE
- SPARE RIBS
- DIM SUM
- SPRING ROLLS
- SESAME PRAWN TOAST
- FRIED RICE
- PRAWN CRACKERS
- BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 780
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 21, 2018, 7:44 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 18, 2018, 1:46 pm
Got a mate up in Udon from Patts fancied a full English breakfast so late morning today we went to Kevs Gallery Guest House . Must say it was the best full English i have had in years , perfectly prepared not greasy and everything on the plate was excellent , i went for poached eggs not fried also perfectly done ...served with very nice thick cut toast and great coffee...great service well done to all.

The big full English was 200 n worth every baht the smaller version was 150 ... i did notice also eggs Benedict on the menu at 160 ..fav of mine but decided on the option for the more rotund amongst us.

DM
Have to agree DM,TOP DRAW,I HAD THE BIG BOYS BREAKFAST,WIFE HAD THE SMALL BREAKFAST,CAN,T FAULT IT,POACHED EGGS WERE GREAT,GOOD BACON,SAUSAGE,GOOD BREAD,NEXT TIME WILL GO FOR THE SMALL BREAKFAST,MIGHT BE ABLE TO SQUEEZE A PINT OF LEO DRAUGHT IN, GREAT SERVICE,WELL DONE THE GALLERY :D

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 780
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 21, 2018, 7:53 pm

Gallery wrote:
August 21, 2018, 7:14 pm
Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
🍾🍾This week. Friday 24th AUGUST 18.
''WESTERN CHINESE FARE.''
* 300/person. *

- BEEF AND BROCCOLI IN HOISIN SAUCE
- SWEET AND SOUR PORK
- CHICKEN and CASHEW NUTS
- VEGETABLES IN OYSTER SAUCE
- SPARE RIBS
- DIM SUM
- SPRING ROLLS
- SESAME PRAWN TOAST
- FRIED RICE
- PRAWN CRACKERS
- BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by vincemunday » August 24, 2018, 2:43 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
August 21, 2018, 7:53 pm
Gallery wrote:
August 21, 2018, 7:14 pm
Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
🍾🍾This week. Friday 24th AUGUST 18.
''WESTERN CHINESE FARE.''
* 300/person. *

- BEEF AND BROCCOLI IN HOISIN SAUCE
- SWEET AND SOUR PORK
- CHICKEN and CASHEW NUTS
- VEGETABLES IN OYSTER SAUCE
- SPARE RIBS
- DIM SUM
- SPRING ROLLS
- SESAME PRAWN TOAST
- FRIED RICE
- PRAWN CRACKERS
- BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING

Please save us a table for this evening, thanks.
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 123
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » August 27, 2018, 5:32 pm

Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 31th AUGUST 2018.
'' INDIAN CURRY'S FARE.''
* 300฿/Person *

- FISH MADRAS
- CHICKEN JALFREZI
- CHICKEN ROGAN JOSH
- CHICKEN KORMA
- CHICKEN TANDOORI
- LAMB BIRYANI
- SAMOSA'S
- PILAU RICE
- MANGO CHUTNEY
- NAAN BREAD
- RAITA
- POPPADUMS
DESSERT
- ORANGE CAKE 🍊🍊🍊

** you may make booking call Kevin 089-8432426, Karlen 080-4210654, Koy095-663-4924. ** ☎️

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by vincemunday » August 31, 2018, 12:40 pm

Kev, please save us a table.
Gallery wrote:
August 27, 2018, 5:32 pm
Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 31th AUGUST 2018.
'' INDIAN CURRY'S FARE.''
* 300฿/Person *

- FISH MADRAS
- CHICKEN JALFREZI
- CHICKEN ROGAN JOSH
- CHICKEN KORMA
- CHICKEN TANDOORI
- LAMB BIRYANI
- SAMOSA'S
- PILAU RICE
- MANGO CHUTNEY
- NAAN BREAD
- RAITA
- POPPADUMS
DESSERT
- ORANGE CAKE 🍊🍊🍊

** you may make booking call Kevin 089-8432426, Karlen 080-4210654, Koy095-663-4924. ** ☎️
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Le Gallery Restaurant pizza

Post by vincemunday » September 2, 2018, 3:24 pm

We went here last night and tried the pad grapow pizza, I've got to say it was superb and most definitely the best pizza I've tried in Udon Thani, well worth a visit.
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests