tinder female date turned out to be a gay guy under cover

World news discussion forum
yartims
udonmap.com

tinder female date turned out to be a gay guy under cover

Post by yartims » October 8, 2018, 8:46 pm

gay man who duped straight men into having sex by forcing them to wear blindfolds is facing jail.

Duarte Xavier lured his four victims by posing as a woman on the dating app Tinder. He then insisted the men wear a blindfold when they arrived at his flat.

The 33-year-old also met victims in a park, where he fooled men into having ­intercourse with him.

In one case Xavier – ­originally from the Portuguese island of Madeira but living in Bournemouth, ­Dorset – made one victim wear a pillowcase during sex.

He was found guilty of six counts of “causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent” with the four men.

Michael Hunter, Judge Advocate General, said: “In all sexual offences we must take into consideration the effect it has on the victims.

“It is a serious matter and it warrants a substantial term of imprisonment. These were offences that were committed by stealth. There was a great deal of planning that went into them. They call for a substantial custodial sentence.”

The men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, gave their accounts of the duplicity, dating from ­February 2016.

One victim said Xavier sounded like a woman when he arranged a meeting for sex via a telephone call.

Another said Xavier sounded “feminine” when they arranged to meet at his flat, before the pair had sex.

A third, who met him at Xavier’s flat in Wandsworth, south-west London, ­removed a blindfold during oral sex to see his face.

He told the court: “I slapped this man in his face once or twice and I said ‘Why didn’t you tell me the truth?’”

Xavier was remanded in custody at Kingston Crown Court until a later date when he will face ­sentencing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... d-men-sex/

the only good Tory is a lavatory

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: tinder female date turned out to be a gay guy under cover

Post by glalt » October 9, 2018, 10:02 am

Any man who would wear a bag over his head deserves whatever he gets. There are warning flags but this should be a VERY obvious red flag.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 9, 2018, 4:19 pm

He deserves John Gacy and being subjected to a torture killing?

I'm pleased Xavier committed a criminal offence and faces imprisonment. He's in my opinion yet another sexual predator who warrants the full force of the law.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » October 10, 2018, 10:30 pm

surely they would know by the squeaky mans voice on the phone as the voice always gives them away ala Mrs doubtfire .you couldnt make it up
the only good Tory is a lavatory

Return to “World News”