Large Dry Erase Whiteboard - Where?

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
redwolf
udonmap.com

Post by redwolf » December 11, 2012, 5:16 am

I need to buy a dry erase board larger than what I have seen in Tesco.

I am looking for something at least a meter in width, preferably larger.

Where are these to be found and purchased in Udon Thani?

RW

AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

Jed
udonmap.com

Post by Jed » December 11, 2012, 7:46 am

I bought a sandwich board-type whiteboard for the kids, about 2x3 feet, at the big, good furniture store everyone likes with the English-speaking owner.

Coming from the NK intersection, turn left at the lights just before Global, and it's immediately on your right.

If you can't find one, they may be able to help you; they also order items they don't have for you. Maybe someone else knows where to get what you want more positively.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » December 11, 2012, 8:38 am

You can buy them at Office Depot next to Topps Supermarket and B2S (top floor of Central Plaza).

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » December 11, 2012, 9:06 am

Ngee Soon near the airport.

douglas
udonmap.com

Post by douglas » December 11, 2012, 4:08 pm

Hi, Just passed Tescos and Ngee Soon, near airport, as you are going out of Udon, take the next U turn after the Tescos U turn. Was in there yesterday and they have all sizes of whiteboard. They also have the markers erasers etc.
You can see the place from Tescos. First time i have been in it. Found it very good. Mainly household stuff and toys. They dont sell food. They also sell picture frames, window locks etc. I fancyed a remote control helicopter, wife would not buy it for me me. Have to save up my pocket money.
Its advertised n Undon Thani Guide No 23 page 13.

douglas
udonmap.com

Post by douglas » December 11, 2012, 4:21 pm

Hi,
Sorry i have not got my thinking head on today. It is N.S. My mistake, put it down to old age and brain going.
Mod please delete my message. Sorry.

douglas
udonmap.com

Post by douglas » December 12, 2012, 1:21 pm

Hi,
Did not think the place was Ngee Soon. Wife gone down to Korat so took the bike for a run, to check. It is the next U turn after the Tesco U turn. Going out of Udon. All the signs are in Thai and I did not have the interpreter with me. All i could read was the opening hours 0800Hrs to 2000Hrs. Well worth a visit. If you require householld or plumbing goods, also toys and whiteboards and the equipment for them. Plus a large selection of tools and garden equipment

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » December 12, 2012, 7:02 pm

Doug, the place you're thinking of is สำเพ็ง อุดรธานี (SamPaeng Udon), the next store past the new Ngeesoon as you're heading out of town.

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » December 13, 2012, 6:50 am

parrot wrote:Doug, the place you're thinking of is สำเพ็ง อุดรธานี (SamPaeng Udon), the next store past the new Ngeesoon as you're heading out of town.
Should be the first stop for anyone looking for anything made of plastic, basic hardware store-ish supplies, and especially cheap Chinese toys of every description or the motorized kiddie cars and such. They have lots of whiteboards last aisle on the right near the rear of the store.

They usually have the best prices in town. They wholesale to street vendors and such.
Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).
http:\\www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

redwolf
udonmap.com

Post by redwolf » December 13, 2012, 8:06 am

great info, -I'll check out SamPaeng after checking office depot, I bet it will be WAY cheaper.
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”