CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1391
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by Udon Map » April 8, 2015, 7:17 pm

CV 25 Resort & Spa

Small house style resort in the city on Prajak Road between UD Town and Central Plaza Udonthani 750 and 550 bt per night the room include Air-condition, Cable TV and Internet WiFi. It’s the same side of Nutty Park near shopping area, Restaurant, Massage and Entertainment area.
Tel: 042-183-145



CV 25 รีสอร์ทและสปา

บ้านหลังเล็กสไตล์รีสอร์ทกลางตัวเมืองบนถนนประจักษฯ อยู่ระหว่างศูนย์การค้ายูดีทาวน์กับเซนทรัลพลาซ่าอุดรานี ราคาคืนละ 750 และ 550 บาท ภายในห้องมีเครื่องปรับอากาศ เคเบิ้ลทีวี ฟรีอินเทอร์เน็ตไร้สาย รีสอร์ทตั้งอยู่ฝั่งเดียวกันกับนันทิพาร์ค ใกล้แหล่งช็อปปิ้ง ร้านอาหาร
ร้านนวด และสถานบันเทิงต่าง ๆ
ติดต่อ: 042-183-145
Attachments
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

User avatar
wazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 8999
Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
Contact:

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by wazza » April 9, 2015, 11:33 pm

location location, !!

User avatar
Administrator
udonmap.com
Posts: 19
Joined: November 24, 2014, 3:49 pm
Location: Udon Thani, Thailand

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by Administrator » April 10, 2015, 9:51 am

wazza wrote:location location, !!

Located on Pajak Rd. Between Nutty Park and Mr. Tong
Attachments
DSC_0223.JPG
Map.jpg

User avatar
wazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 8999
Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
Contact:

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by wazza » April 10, 2015, 9:56 am

Yes its a very good location.

User avatar
grievous
udonmap.com
Posts: 587
Joined: November 28, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Udonthani

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by grievous » April 10, 2015, 10:54 am

do you have a pool?

samuel
udonmap.com
Posts: 473
Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
Location: Udon Thani

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by samuel » April 10, 2015, 10:58 am

grievous wrote:do you have a pool?
if you were the owner and if you had a pool and if you would advertise your business on the internet - would you miss the pictures of the pool?
i wouldn't.
:D

User avatar
mathusalah80
udonmap.com
Posts: 1354
Joined: November 4, 2011, 1:51 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by mathusalah80 » April 10, 2015, 1:04 pm

samuel wrote:
grievous wrote:do you have a pool?
if you were the owner and if you had a pool and if you would advertise your business on the internet - would you miss the pictures of the pool?
i wouldn't.
:D
Grievous, Can't remember anyone posting a private conversation with themselves before. Novel, but don't really see the point. :-" [-X

Samuel. In answer to your question. "No"

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 1333
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by noosard » April 10, 2015, 3:15 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
samuel wrote:
grievous wrote:do you have a pool?
if you were the owner and if you had a pool and if you would advertise your business on the internet - would you miss the pictures of the pool?
i wouldn't.
:D
Grievous, Can't remember anyone posting a private conversation with themselves before. Novel, but don't really see the point. :-" [-X

Samuel. In answer to your question. "No"
Now I am lost
Okay had a couple of beers
but not see any novel

User avatar
mathusalah80
udonmap.com
Posts: 1354
Joined: November 4, 2011, 1:51 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by mathusalah80 » April 10, 2015, 4:35 pm

noosard wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:
samuel wrote:
grievous wrote:do you have a pool?
if you were the owner and if you had a pool and if you would advertise your business on the internet - would you miss the pictures of the pool?
i wouldn't.
:D
Grievous, Can't remember anyone posting a private conversation with themselves before. Novel, but don't really see the point. :-" [-X

Samuel. In answer to your question. "No"
Now I am lost
Okay had a couple of beers
but not see any novel
Really Noosard :roll: Are you sure it was only a couple [-X ;), and Songkhran hardly started [-X
"novel", as used adjectivally & meaning 'new and unlike anything previously known', you SillyBilly :roll: . NOT 'Novel', used as a noun, and meaning 'an invented prose or narrative, usually long and complex etc. In lay terms 'a bloody long fictional story.'
As you are obviously already well on the way, I leave you to get on with you own special Songkhran activity! :D :lol: \:D/ \:D/

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 1333
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by noosard » April 10, 2015, 4:40 pm

Was only lost with the with few words grevious said
Could not see a self conversation there
So I went the novel route

User avatar
mathusalah80
udonmap.com
Posts: 1354
Joined: November 4, 2011, 1:51 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by mathusalah80 » April 10, 2015, 5:07 pm

noosard wrote:Was only lost with the with few words grevious said
Could not see a self conversation there
So I went the novel route

grievous suggested a hypothetical situation; asked a question, and answered it himself. That constitutes a conversation.
As to his ' few' words, perhaps a more helpful and courteous response of "No" to the inoffensive Samuel, rather than the obviously intended 'put down, would have been preferable. Obviously, the point of my post was too subtle. :roll:

User avatar
Macca
udonmap.com
Posts: 1057
Joined: May 30, 2011, 12:31 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by Macca » April 10, 2015, 5:16 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
noosard wrote:Was only lost with the with few words grevious said
Could not see a self conversation there
So I went the novel route

grievous suggested a hypothetical situation; asked a question, and answered it himself. That constitutes a conversation.
As to his ' few' words, perhaps a more helpful and courteous response of "No" to the inoffensive Samuel, rather than the obviously intended 'put down, would have been preferable. Obviously, the point of my post was too subtle. :roll:
Matt, help I'm lost on this one
Grevious asked a question "Do you have a pool?" Nothing more nothing less.
How is that hypothetical or indeed a conversation.

I'm clearly missing something here

User avatar
mathusalah80
udonmap.com
Posts: 1354
Joined: November 4, 2011, 1:51 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by mathusalah80 » April 10, 2015, 5:39 pm

Macca wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:
noosard wrote:Was only lost with the with few words grevious said
Could not see a self conversation there
So I went the novel route
MY SENILE DEMENTIA REARING ITS UGLY HEAD AGAIN :oops:
grievous ( sorry should be "SAMUEL") suggested a hypothetical situation; asked a question, and answered it himself. That constitutes a conversation.
As to his ' few' words, perhaps a more helpful and courteous response of "No" to the inoffensive Samuel,(sorry should be GREVOUS) rather than the obviously intended 'put down, would have been preferable. Obviously, the point of my post was too subtle. :roll:


Matt, help I'm lost on this one
Grevious asked a question "Do you have a pool?" Nothing more nothing less.
How is that hypothetical or indeed a conversation.

I'm clearly missing something here
OOOp! :oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks Macca, for calling attention to my embarrassing 'Deliberate mistake' :-" :-" in transposing the two names :oops: Post should have read as amended above, and which I trust now makes sense to both you and Noosard The penny really should have dropped when I read Noosard's post
Big apology to you also Noosard :oops: :? . I shall have to tell Jon to stop selling me that Magners Cider.
Finally yet another apology to this threads sponsor for the unintended distraction. Back to topic.

User avatar
pomps
udonmap.com
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 18, 2014, 6:38 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by pomps » April 10, 2015, 5:42 pm

So can we presume this resort is excellent for a great sleep after midnight when Mr Tongs and NP close for their evenings business :-k

User avatar
old timer
udonmap.com
Posts: 334
Joined: March 31, 2015, 4:10 pm

CV 25 Resort (Sponsor)

Post by old timer » April 10, 2015, 5:50 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
Macca wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:
noosard wrote:Was only lost with the with few words grevious said
Could not see a self conversation there
So I went the novel route
MY SENILE DEMENTIA REARING ITS UGLY HEAD AGAIN :oops:
grievous ( sorry should be "SAMUEL") suggested a hypothetical situation; asked a question, and answered it himself. That constitutes a conversation.
As to his ' few' words, perhaps a more helpful and courteous response of "No" to the inoffensive Samuel,(sorry should be GREVOUS) rather than the obviously intended 'put down, would have been preferable. Obviously, the point of my post was too subtle. :roll:


Matt, help I'm lost on this one
Grevious asked a question "Do you have a pool?" Nothing more nothing less.
How is that hypothetical or indeed a conversation.

I'm clearly missing something here
OOOp! :oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks Macca, for calling attention to my embarrassing 'Deliberate mistake' :-" :-" in transposing the two names :oops: Post should have read as amended above, and which I trust now makes sense to both you and Noosard The penny really should have dropped when I read Noosard's post
Big apology to you also Noosard :oops: :? . I shall have to tell Jon to stop selling me that Magners Cider.
Finally yet another apology to this threads sponsor for the unintended distraction. Back to topic.
Glad that's sorted out, OT's head was starting to spin and I've not had a drink.

Back to the resort:
Great location for anyone without wheels and reasonably priced in the city center itself. Has a spa as well so good for a massage after wandering around all day. OT would give a go, room and Spa treatment.

OT................. \:D/

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest