norwegian has problem in udon thani

General Udon Thani topics only!
timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » April 9, 2015, 10:23 am

i copied this from another site , if not alowed please delete , Norwegian had/has a problem in Udon
sorry i cant do the proper link , from thaivisa , some norwegian was arrested at udon hotel / bar for making
problems and told the police that BKK hospital had given him MORPHINE for some reason and it had sent him
crazy , he was taken away in handcuffs ,
maybe some bode else can copy ?

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » April 9, 2015, 10:34 am

ugotguts
udonmap.com

Post by ugotguts » April 9, 2015, 10:35 am

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » April 9, 2015, 10:52 am

Advanced Members
PipPipPipPipPipPip
2,655 posts

Posted Yesterday, 21:52

I watched a Norwegian taken to the police station Udon today. Apparently sometime last night he was using extremely abusive langauge, so the police were called.

I/we were staying at a hotel near BKK Hospital. His claim was that a doctor at the hospital medicated him with morphine and he came back to the hotel to sleep. Apparently the CCTV has a different story. They searched his bags and did not find anything else.

He was very nice to the police. Claimed he didn't understand Thai but it was clear enough to me the what police were saying.

They asked for the med cert from the hospital but he did not have it. He did say that they could go to the hospital together and check. Last I knew they cuffed him and took him to the police station. Later, one of the cops came back for a bag he had forgotten and told the bar owners that they suspected he did in fact have morphine in him and suspected that the alcohol consumed after set him off. All this in the bar down stairs while I was having coffee.

Considering his chat with the police, I suspect this is true. I do not know if he got charged or not. I go to that hospital also and never carry the med certs they give me but they have never given me drugs that impair me or are illegal.

Best to carry that med cert with you in case you are hauled in.

thats the best i can do , i,m not BILL GATES you know :-"

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » April 9, 2015, 10:55 am

Another post on the subject today.....dunno if its the same guy ? (taken from Thai Visa)

if he was in his 20s tall skinny and unshaven ( face ) i saw him in a city center bar on tuesday lunch time , he was off his head and trying to make problems even though he was only drinking " fanta " he then said he could,nt pay his bill and had to go to the bank , so off he went , we then saw his bag he,d left behind and gave it to the bar owner , who opened it to find his wallet with over 2000 bt in small notes , he returned and was given his bag back and the wanted to fight every body because he thought they had tried to steal his cash .... 1 crazy guy ..
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 9, 2015, 11:11 pm

Sounds like a very chemically unbalanced expat.

Having administered Morphine 100's of times, it does has some side effects etc but soon wear off and no reasonable Dr will administer it IV and let him go, perhaps he got some prescribed ( oral / IV ) and did a runner, addicts do this.

Im saying more like Ice in his Fanta, yaah baah or a drug induced psychosis / schizophrenic perhaps

Chemical cocktails are dangerous situations , trust me, seen 100's

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”