Reliable builder requires work

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Reliable builder requires work

Post by vincemunday » February 23, 2017, 7:26 am

Here's a house my builder has just finished, he's done a lovely job.
Attachments
IMG_0303.JPG

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 23, 2017, 7:53 am

Here's another picture from his last job, I have quite a few more if anyone is interested, in them you can see his brickwork with staggered joints etc, not something that always happens here, please send me your email if you'd like to see them.
Attachments
IMG_1045.JPG
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » February 23, 2017, 7:58 am

PM sent with my email..thanks

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 23, 2017, 9:45 am

Just putting together a response, I will answer soon

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 24, 2017, 7:30 am

Liam Dale wrote:
fatbob wrote:There is no better recommendation than from personal experience,,,, so long as it's not family??
Vince n I dont get along.. but he is a man of integrity.. and wouldn't promote family for sure..
If VM says the bloke is ok.. I would have NO hesitation in using him for sure. And I will be. It is soooo hard to find reliable Thai workers here.. the bloke who looked after my mrs for 15 years suddenly went pear shaped.. in desperation for work.. took me 6 months plus to install a frigging bath.. f.f.s... THEN.. my bathroom was full of water! Another 4 months to sort THAT.. according to MY design.. n I am no expert builder.. just followed a chain of logic n pvc..

So.. Yeah.. vince's dude should be added to everyone's phone. :-)
Thanks for the kind words Liam and yes integrity comes top of my list, if a man hasn't got honesty then what has he got? Sorry it took me so long to respond, I missed the post. Please check out my latest website www.aconudon.com I'm sure you'll find something to criticise ;)

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 25, 2017, 3:04 pm

Please take a look at the new website, there's a gallery been added that has pictures of recent builds. A-con doesn't only do new builds, they can build extensions and maintain existing properties. For further info please click the banner on the left hand side or visit www.aconudon.com

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 9, 2017, 1:17 pm

Kang is still looking for work, anyone have any needs for a builder? He can do any job big or small and having used him myself in the past I have no qualms in recommending him. Click on the banner on the left hand side of this page for A-Con builder or inbox me for more details.

mary bred
udonmap.com

Post by mary bred » March 10, 2017, 12:33 am

Hi Vince,
i have a ton of work needs pricing on a house just off Soi Jintakham [near Country Village] and am back in 20 days, not that i am counting. How do i contact you as i haven't a clue on the website! Maybe you could advise on how.
100% genuine mate, i need someone good and reliable,
Cheers,
Rob

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 10, 2017, 12:14 pm

Hi Rob, My number is 091 057 5550 or Line or Skype is vincemunday

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 19, 2017, 8:57 pm

Kang is securing work and that's great news but he still has the capacity to do more so if you need a great builder at a reasonable price we'd appreciate the call, I'm confident you'll be happy with the work he does. However, he isn't a miracle worker and whoever the chap was who wanted a three bedroom, three bathroom double story house built for 500,000 baht I'm ever so sorry, we can't accomodate you, maybe 10 years ago....just.....

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » March 20, 2017, 10:54 am

vincemunday wrote:Kang is securing work and that's great news but he still has the capacity to do more so if you need a great builder at a reasonable price we'd appreciate the call, I'm confident you'll be happy with the work he does. However, he isn't a miracle worker and whoever the chap was who wanted a three bedroom, three bathroom double story house built for 500,000 baht I'm ever so sorry, we can't accomodate you, maybe 10 years ago....just.....

The guy who asked for this may genuinely not have any idea of cost,all the builders I knew quote a price per sqm, 3 prices depending on quality of materials Basic Mid Top for the building structure , it helps you get an idea of your minimum cost,this would save time wasted for both parties, alternatively show some pics of some recent work with approx price added

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 20, 2017, 12:01 pm

Hi, there are some pictures at the top of the thread and there are lots more on the website www.aconudon.com

dingdong
udonmap.com

Post by dingdong » March 20, 2017, 2:19 pm

Vince
When I go to the web site I get this

This domain has been deactivated 
pending email verification
All domain registrars are required by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) to ensure all domain owners verify their contact information for all new domain registrations and changes to existing contact information.

This domain has been directed to this page because the required validation response was not received from the domain owner. 
Reactivate Domain

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 20, 2017, 2:57 pm

Thank you

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 20, 2017, 4:24 pm

That issue is resolved now, there are plenty of pictures of recent projects on the gallery page, sorry for the problem.

Jai
udonmap.com

Post by Jai » March 23, 2017, 10:06 am

Hi Vince
I have 3 town-houses 2 storey high right in the middle of Udon town---I want to move them on for about 1 mil a place-- but do some tarting up first, & I have room add another bedroom to each, I don't know if its best to keep them on the 1 title for an investment sell or sell off separately--separately easy but means altering the plumbing a lot adding --2 more Septic tanks/2 more water tanks etc... how is your builders English--would like to discuss best way--although it would be mad I think to start anything before Songarn I would be interested in meeting with him & coming to an agreement re work after Songran ----could you PM me his number.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 23, 2017, 12:04 pm

Hi, his English isn't great but he has someone who will interpret between you both, is your partner Thai? If so, they can speak to Kang and arrange a date and time. My advice for what's it's worth is that with the housing market they way it is you might do better to separate them but that's your call. Kang's number is 0843761569 mine is 0910575550.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 25, 2017, 9:31 pm

A-Con Udon Thani can also offer decorating and tiling services as well as building, please bear Kang in mind if you have any work. Www.aconudon.com

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 31, 2017, 3:54 pm

Is anyone looking for a builder? We will be putting up some more pictures of an apartment block project that is nearing completion, please see www.aconudon.com for more details.

Return to “House & Land”