Yet another school shooting in the US

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
skinner
udonmap.com

Re: Yet another school shooting in the US

Post by skinner » February 20, 2018, 9:46 am

vlad wrote:
February 20, 2018, 9:19 am
Come on LS you know what an Assault Rifle is and most own them So don't go into you need this you need that to own them. Us Brits in my Country have seen enough u tube videos of walking into a gun store in Vegas to buy one. Our Police are not armed to protect us we do have trained response units that are armed and if needed these are called on. If Doodo's post is the way most of you feel in your country then God help you, and like Fatbob says you deserve everything you get if thats your way of thinking. Untill the next shooting " Be seeing you ".
Till the next shooting . We all know that wont be long. Take a look at this
http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 20, 2018, 10:07 am

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 20, 2018, 11:02 am

vlad wrote:
February 20, 2018, 9:19 am
Come on LS you know what an Assault Rifle is and most own them So don't go into you need this you need that to own them. Us Brits in my Country have seen enough u tube videos of walking into a gun store in Vegas to buy one. Our Police are not armed to protect us we do have trained response units that are armed and if needed these are called on. If Doodo's post is the way most of you feel in your country then God help you, and like Fatbob says you deserve everything you get if thats your way of thinking. Untill the next shooting " Be seeing you ".
I had a feeling I was wasting time. I'll know better if there's a next time. :)
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 20, 2018, 11:04 am

glalt wrote:
February 20, 2018, 10:07 am
Take a look at the facts;

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... tion=click
I posted that. Fell on blind eyes and deaf ears.

Thanks for posting facts.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 20, 2018, 11:32 am

LS Its not a case of IF its when ???

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 20, 2018, 11:58 am

vlad wrote:
February 20, 2018, 11:32 am
LS Its not a case of IF its when ???
I won't waste my time with it.

Have a nice day. :)

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 20, 2018, 12:03 pm

Yes Sometimes its hard to face the truth better to put it under the carpet. Som Nom Na. Here endeth my posts on this subject.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 20, 2018, 1:53 pm

Lone Star wrote:
February 20, 2018, 11:04 am
glalt wrote:

Sorry I missed your post. Mine will likely do as much good as yours. The rabid democrats don't like facts and truth. They only are able to participate in hatred and lies.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 20, 2018, 2:36 pm

glalt wrote:
February 20, 2018, 1:53 pm
Lone Star wrote:
February 20, 2018, 11:04 am
glalt wrote:

Sorry I missed your post. Mine will likely do as much good as yours. The rabid democrats don't like facts and truth. They only are able to participate in hatred and lies.
No never fell on blind eyes and deaf ears, just can't be bothered replying to insanity, but you guys are doing a good job though. \:D/ Now we could form an Udon Thani AR 15 club for farangs far left and far right not welcome. :razz: maybe a good name for a bar The AR 15 Club :-k raise money for local school kids and stuff. 8)

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 20, 2018, 3:51 pm

Just go's to show there are a few smart one's.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 52c8c4394e

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » February 20, 2018, 4:13 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
February 19, 2018, 11:41 pm
pal52 wrote:
February 19, 2018, 6:25 pm
I am sat with some Thai University Students & asked them to find out the definition of the word Dedious.
Took them approx 2 min.
When I told them Farang could not find the definition even though it was his own language & posted a comment about it being non existent their reply was
HE MUST BE STUPID which is probably correct.
Enough said
I am sat with, that is probably the worst English I have ever heard and you are calling others stupid? That is very funny.
The comment was not about English language but how LS could not find the meaning of the word dedious which was directed at him.

I did not call him a fool the Students said he must be a fool to which I could only agree.

Obviously you do not understand the use of the English language using shortened terms as is normal in this day & age.
I could have said sitting instead of sat.

You are Canadian by your own admission but must be of French Canadian descent so English is not your mother tongue.

You can be excused for not understand the word sat instead of sitting.

Do you understand :5555 but is not part of the English language & used regularly on this Forum
:lol: :lol: :-" :-" :-$ :-$ :-$

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » February 20, 2018, 4:17 pm

fatbob wrote:
February 20, 2018, 3:51 pm
Just go's to show there are a few smart one's.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 52c8c4394e
Now to get back on topic from other non topic personal comments.

A very brave man to stand up like that & have the courage of his own convictions

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 20, 2018, 6:10 pm

glalt wrote:
Never be sorry, glalt. But you're correct. FACTS are like kryptonite to LIBs.

It's odd though, and insanely hypocritical when you consider the foolishness that LIBs try to pull off.

LIBs staunchly defend a woman's right to choose and kill a baby in the womb at any time during the pregnancy. They place that right to choose to kill and to follow the 14th Amendment over the life of a baby in the womb. There is very rarely any botched murder of a baby in the womb, and some states even have laws that DEMAND that a survivor of abortion be left to die. About 500,000+ abortions in the US alone.

But when it comes to a citizen's right to choose to arm himself or herself -- without the choice itself taking a life, but more likely to defend that buyer's life and maybe even defend other lives -- LIBs want to deny us that choice AND that right.

Consider the stand LIBs take against the death penalty. They will fight tooth and nail to keep a GUILTY person from being put to death -- by the law of that particular state, but they'll allow an INNOCENT baby to be slaughtered in its mother's womb.

LIBs live in a Swamp of Hypocrisy.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 20, 2018, 7:23 pm

Footy Programme on ESPN today, were discussing the fact that Khun Aguero was seen pushing a fan who had invaded the pitch after the Wigan v Man City match last night. Two of the pundits, Shaka Hislop and Craig Burley (both ex top flight players in UK and now working in US media) were talking about the fact that the Wigan security should have kept the fans off the pitch etc etc etc, then Alejandro Merano who spent his career in US says that Aguero was perfectly within his rights to defend himself (everyone agreed that his push was indeed waranted) ....... because the guy may have had something in his pocket :yikes:
The look on Italian journo Gabriele Marcotti's face was a picture, Burley tried to cover by saying well sometime in the future someone may be "well oiled" .........
Marcotti's comment was a classic ........ if you are so worried, do you push everyone away that gets near you in the shopping mall?

Made me see that even though none of the people on the show (or me and I'm sure most of the viewers outside US) even thought about the guy being armed, the culture of US made the guy who spent all his time there immediately think of a worse case scenario. I suppose If I spent my life scared of my own shadow, I too would want to be "tooled up" for all possibilities.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 20, 2018, 8:10 pm

Lone Star wrote:
February 20, 2018, 6:10 pm
glalt wrote:

It's odd though, and insanely hypocritical when you consider the foolishness that LIBs try to pull off.

LIBs staunchly defend a woman's right to choose and kill a baby in the womb at any time during the pregnancy. They place that right to choose to kill and to follow the 14th Amendment over the life of a baby in the womb. There is very rarely any botched murder of a baby in the womb, and some states even have laws that DEMAND that a survivor of abortion be left to die. About 500,000+ abortions in the US alone.

But when it comes to a citizen's right to choose to arm himself or herself -- without the choice itself taking a life, but more likely to defend that buyer's life and maybe even defend other lives -- LIBs want to deny us that choice AND that right.

Consider the stand LIBs take against the death penalty. They will fight tooth and nail to keep a GUILTY person from being put to death -- by the law of that particular state, but they'll allow an INNOCENT baby to be slaughtered in its mother's womb.

You never stop, un bloody believable, guns are now being compared to abortion, get a life man !!! Pathetic to say the least. Not even John Cleese could think that one up....

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 20, 2018, 8:32 pm

fatbob wrote:
February 20, 2018, 8:10 pm
Lone Star wrote:
February 20, 2018, 6:10 pm
glalt wrote:

You never stop, un bloody believable, guns are now being compared to abortion, get a life man !!! Pathetic to say the least. Not even John Cleese could think that one up....

You are spot on Fatbob . This guy is a nutter. The avatar says it all.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 20, 2018, 8:57 pm

=====
fatbob wrote:
February 20, 2018, 8:10 pm
=====
Actually, you never stop -- being immature.

As with most of your posts in threads where I am posting, you seem more intent on trying to find an attack angle on me rather than using some reading comprehension and actually using reasoning skills and looking at what is posted.

I am not comparing abortion with the death penalty or with gun ownership.

I'll lay it out quickly and easily for you and all of your cult following of name-callers:

I'm comparing the SELECTIVE views of LIBs and LIFE. They care about LIFE when it can help them get rid of guns for law-abiding citizens, but they don't care about LIFE when it comes to abortion. They care about LIFE when it comes to a guilty person being sentenced to death, but they don't care about the innocent LIFE in the womb.

If someone is going to claim to be concerned about LIFE, I think 500,000+ murders of innocents in the womb is pretty significant.

And here's something for you to chew on:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27339/de ... frank-camp

Dem Sen. Kamala Harris Says ‘We Cannot Tolerate A Society’ In Which ‘Our Babies Are Being Slaughtered’

Of course, she's not talking about babies being slaughtered in the womb. The Democrat Party would abandon her.

NOTE: If you find anything out there that tells me how Democrats propose to confiscate over 200 million firearms that are already out there and how they plan to keep guns from falling into the hands of criminals, let me know. The plan is always to prevent law-abiding citizens from purchasing guns. By the way, the law-abiding citizens are the "Good Guys". :)

Good night. I'll check back later and see if your cult following increases. :D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 20, 2018, 9:32 pm

So let me get this right, It's not ok to destroy a few cells that have not even taken on the form of a human being, let alone breathed or thought for itself, but it is perfectly alright to kill someone who HAS been born , and grown up, because he/she accidentally got in the way of someones deliberately fired bullet providing the gun was bought and owned by previously law abiding citizens. Just wanted to clear that one up as it appears according to you, that everyone's political views must depend on this and I wanted to know if I was a LIB ? or not

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 20, 2018, 10:05 pm

"it is a risk to openly display them -- even in the home. It makes that home a target."

But hold on you said that if people have guns they MUST publicize it so those Bad Men will not come and murder my family in the middle of the night!!!

Also on another angle I don't see many other Americans on this one defending this at all!! You mean to say there are only maybe one or two Americans living in Thailand (why I don't know since they don't have rights as they don't have a gun for every person in the Nation)

You certainly must feel naked not having the right to own a gun and protect one self from the evil doers at hand

Or is it with the lack of gun ownership one feels much better in the surroundings here in Thailand??

Guns about 15.6 guns per 100 residents (Thailand) as compared to the USA 101 guns per 100 residents

I aint going to talk car deaths, abortions, killed by a hippo etc GUNS

Find someone else to take up your cause

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 20, 2018, 10:11 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 20, 2018, 9:32 pm

You don't get it either. It's not my view. I'm not cherry picking the Constitution. I accept it in full.

Ask LIBs why they're hypocrites when it comes to LIFE. Ask LIBs why they selectively revere only certain rights in the Constitution.

A citizen is killed by an illegal alien, and it's the same hypocrisy. LIBs want to protect the rights of the illegal. No mention of guns then. That will hurt their open borders mission.

Return to “Open Forum”