Yet another school shooting in the US

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
vlad
udonmap.com

Re: Yet another school shooting in the US

Post by vlad » February 22, 2018, 3:42 pm

lol me thicko statts

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 22, 2018, 3:59 pm

And conservatives never do. :roll:
Substitute the word "bigot", "bigoted", etc. whenever you encounter "conservative". Whatever the context, the sentence remains accurate. "Conservative" is just a white-washed dog-whistle word re-invented by William F. Buckley after the defeat of Barry Goldwater made it unpopular and politically unpalatable to call oneself a segregationist.

=;

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » February 22, 2018, 4:15 pm

Why do you own a gun?

Serious question. Not a gaming or bating question. Just an honest, unbiased question from me with no ulterior motives or preconceived opinions and just seeking your honest answer.

Thanks!
tam
[/quote]

Good question.....why.
I kill animals.

1. Rabbits in Oz, a real menace for agriculture and the environment, introduced by the English.
2. Foxes in Oz, another menace on sheep, native wildlife, and introduced by the English for fox hunting.
3. Feral pigs, another menace on the sheep and environment.
4. Kangaroos for dog meat or a licensed cull.
5. I like guns, great craftsmanship in their workings and history.

I need guns to do the above jobs in Oz, bows and arrows, spears and boomerangs don't do much.

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 22, 2018, 4:32 pm

The GREAT thing that is sure to come about because of the student survivors' activism:

Florida will go from purple to BLUE 2018 onward!

Those kids and that generation are Florida's future voters and political leaders. Empathy and sympathy have gone viral. They have a VOICE and the socio-technological mastery to be heard by millions within their state.

Just imagine any or several of them, or those whom they have affected, running for office. It would be a landslide victory if even just their generational peers voted.

A BLUE FLORIDA COMETH!

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 22, 2018, 5:09 pm

ytrewq wrote:
February 22, 2018, 4:32 pm
The GREAT thing that is sure to come about because of the student survivors' activism:

Florida will go from purple to BLUE 2018 onward!

Those kids and that generation are Florida's future voters and political leaders. Empathy and sympathy have gone viral. They have a VOICE and the socio-technological mastery to be heard by millions within their state.

Just imagine any or several of them, or those whom they have affected, running for office. It would be a landslide victory if even just their generational peers voted.

A BLUE FLORIDA COMETH!
Hegelian dialectic theory, It almost sounds like this was planned for a desired result, do you know something that you would like to share with us uneducated? You seem very close to the intelligence community being so educated and all or is that just an uneducated guess on my part?

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 22, 2018, 5:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y88VNIeNSZo

A couple of rednecks talk about what to buy before a potential ban.

Listen to what they say about AK style weapons. They are associated with the evil empire !! 5555

Weirdos.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 22, 2018, 6:08 pm

Our forefathers were much smarter than the professional politicians of today. Because of their intelligence, they created the electoral college. They were aware that population centers, huge cities, had people who simply did not understand the needs of the country. If Chicago, Los Angeles and New York City would elect all the presidents, the country would have collapsed many years ago. Florida youth are much different than Midwest farm boys. Those farm boys work for a living and few would accept welfare.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 22, 2018, 6:56 pm

"Those farm boys work for a living and few would accept welfare."

What do ya call a Mid West farmer boy with a sheep under each arm ......... a pimp

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 22, 2018, 9:53 pm

Some are voluntarily disarming.

I remember doing so years ago, sawing it all apart. It got me thinking even more while doing it.

Dropped it all in the ocean and moved on.

If you really don't need it, especially assault weapons which none of us really need, why not just get rid of it.

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 22, 2018, 10:42 pm

Republicans have no heart or soul and do not give a flying [expletive] about innocent American lives.

[-(

Obviously.

Especially those who continue to vote Republican. Somehow they don't see themselves as complicit in the murder of those kids. Every person who voted Republican killed those kids.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 22, 2018, 11:02 pm

The NRA really the murderers, all politicians too, not just republicans, it takes a certain kind of chump-ness to be a politician or want to be, to want to convince and persuade everybody to let you "think for them"

Here's the NRA in action:

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 23, 2018, 1:01 am

ytrewq wrote:
February 22, 2018, 10:42 pm
Republicans have no heart or soul and do not give a flying [expletive] about innocent American lives.

[-(

Obviously.

Especially those who continue to vote Republican. Somehow they don't see themselves as complicit in the murder of those kids. Every person who voted Republican killed those kids.
Not being a Democrat or a Republican myself, but from an uneducated observation, it appears that an educated person and intelligent person are unrelated.

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 23, 2018, 8:57 am

The 32-year veteran armed police officer assigned to the school FROZE and cowered outside!!!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/u ... e=Homepage

Bet he was a [expletive]ing Republican and proud NRA member!

:evil:

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 23, 2018, 9:40 am

ytrewq wrote:
February 23, 2018, 8:57 am
The 32-year veteran armed police officer assigned to the school FROZE and cowered outside!!!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/u ... e=Homepage

Bet he was a [expletive]ing Republican and proud NRA member!

:evil:

And they talk about arming teachers to combat these gun crazy cowards, at a guess I cannot see to many teachers keen to take on a lunatic who is shooting to kill, so there answer is bring in more guns, what a crazy .....*, getting rid of assault riffles might be a good start, just maybe....

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 23, 2018, 9:43 am

Sport wrote:
February 22, 2018, 4:15 pm
Why do you own a gun?

Serious question. Not a gaming or bating question. Just an honest, unbiased question from me with no ulterior motives or preconceived opinions and just seeking your honest answer.

Thanks!
tam

Good question.....why.
I kill animals.

1. Rabbits in Oz, a real menace for agriculture and the environment, introduced by the English.
2. Foxes in Oz, another menace on sheep, native wildlife, and introduced by the English for fox hunting.

I need guns to do the above jobs in Oz, bows and arrows, spears and boomerangs don't do much.
[/quote]

Sport I believe it to be the types of guns the general public can purchase, an assault riffle is not necessary for hunting.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 23, 2018, 9:57 am

fatbob wrote:
February 23, 2018, 9:43 am
Sport wrote:
February 22, 2018, 4:15 pm
Why do you own a gun?

Thanks!
tam

Good question.....why.
I kill animals.

Sport I believe it to be the types of guns the general public can purchase, an assault riffle is not necessary for hunting.
[/quote]
Unless, fatbob, they are hunting innocent children, then it's OK.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 23, 2018, 10:01 am

BREAKING NEWS!!

COWARD GD DAMM SHERRIFS DEPUTY NEVER WENT IN!

NO GOOD PIECE OF ----- HE SHOULD GET THE FIRING SQUAD OR ELECYRIC CHAIR AT MINIMUM!!!!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... tory.html#

The police officer assigned to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School resigned Thursday, under investigation for failing to enter the building as a gunman opened fire and killed 17 people.

Sheriff Scott Israel said Deputy Scot Peterson should have “went in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer.” Video footage showed Peterson did none of that, Israel said.

As Gunman Rampaged Through Florida School, Armed Deputy ‘Never Went In’ https://nyti.ms/2sPTOT3
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The only armed sheriff’s deputy at a Florida high school where 17 people were killed took cover outside rather than charging into the building when the massacre began, the Broward County sheriff said on Thursday. The sheriff also acknowledged that his office received 23 calls related to the suspect going back a decade, including one last year that said he was collecting knives and guns, but may not have adequately followed up.

The deputy, Scot Peterson, resigned on Thursday after being suspended without pay after Sheriff Scott Israel reviewed surveillance video.

“He never went in,” Sheriff Israel said in a news conference. He said the video showed Deputy Peterson doing “nothing.”

“There are no words,” said Sheriff Israel, who described himself as “devastated, sick to my stomach.”
Sheriff Israel said he informed Deputy Peterson on Thursday that he was being suspended without pay and placed under internal investigation. At 12:37 p.m. on Thursday, sheriff’s office records show, Deputy Peterson, signed his retirement papers, which amounted to a resignation. He had been with the office for more than 32 years.

“The investigation will continue,” Sheriff Israel said.

The surveillance video, which was not released, showed Deputy Peterson remained outside the west side of the building for at least four minutes while the gunman was inside, according to Sheriff Israel. The shooting rampage at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School lasted less than six minutes. The video was corroborated by witness statements, Sheriff Israel said.

The New York Times reported on Wednesday that an officer from the Coral Springs Police Department who responded to the shooting had seen Deputy Peterson in a Stoneman Douglas High parking lot. The deputy “was seeking cover behind a concrete column leading to a stairwell,” Officer Tim Burton said.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 23, 2018, 10:26 am

Maybe he was a lousy shot and new he was out gunned with weaponry also???

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 23, 2018, 12:18 pm

So all this talk about the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun turns out to be rhetoric.

Or wait !! could it be FAKE NEWS ??

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 23, 2018, 2:49 pm

skinner wrote:
February 23, 2018, 12:18 pm
So all this talk about the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun turns out to be rhetoric.
EXACTLY.

Fookin coward cop, probably had no issue handing out beatings or worse in his day, but a total pusssy when the tables are turned.

I think a lot (not all) of cops are like this. They'll never come to save you. They'll come in a group and shoot the victim to bits though.

Their lawyers and police unions have taught them well. Only needed to evict people from their homes during economic collapses like in 2008, arrest war protesters, protect KKK rallies.

Oh yeah, guns. Not to worry, Lone Star will be by soon to offer some inhuman rhetoric based on out-dated ideals steeped in right wing bias. \:D/

Return to “Open Forum”