AIR CONDITIONER FOR SALE

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
Grant1979

AIR CONDITIONER FOR SALE

Post by Grant1979 » July 22, 2018, 3:56 pm

FOR SALE, YORK CEILING SUSPENDED INVERTOR 40,000 BTU AIR CONDITIONER.
Near Brand new (paid 40,000 baht) 1 year ago, we don't have enough power to run
this unit as we are out in the village. WILL SELL FOR 30,000 baht O.N.O
Phone: 09 3324 7579
Attachments
AIR2 (2).png
AIR3 (2).png
AIR5 (2).png
AIR8 (2).png
20180722_173847.jpg

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Re: AIR CONDITIONER FOR SALE

Post by pf-flyer » July 24, 2018, 3:20 pm

Did you touch base with your electric company?
The electric company told us to install a 15 AMP temporary electric meter when we were building our house. We live in a village and we have 5 Split LG Air Conditioners. We went back to the electric company after we finished building our house with a listing of all of the Air Conditioners with a Photo Specifications tag for each unit just like you posted. We showed the list of Air Conditioners and specifications to one of the engineers and he asked us if we planned on to run all of the units at one time. We told him we would not be running more than two at a time. He recommended that we go with a 25 AMP meter for our final installation. A couple of days later two inspectors come to our house and inspected the line going into the house and they looked at the circuit breaker panel and said that everything looked good and the 25 AMP meter was installed the next day.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » July 24, 2018, 4:08 pm

pf-flyer wrote:
July 24, 2018, 3:20 pm
The electric company told us to install a 15 AMP temporary electric meter when we were building our house. We live in a village and we have 5 Split LG Air Conditioners. We went back to the electric company after we finished building our house with a listing of all of the Air Conditioners with a Photo Specifications tag for each unit just like you posted. We showed the list of Air Conditioners and specifications to one of the engineers and he asked us if we planned on to run all of the units at one time. We told him we would not be running more than two at a time. He recommended that we go with a 25 AMP meter for our final installation. A couple of days later two inspectors come to our house and inspected the line going into the house and they looked at the circuit breaker panel and said that everything looked good and the 25 AMP meter was installed the next day.
Sorry there is no 25 amp meter.
The supplies are
5/15
15/45
30/100
Then 3 phase
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » August 23, 2018, 5:24 pm

[quote=sometimewoodworker post_id=518188 time=1532423334 user_id=13953]
[quote=pf-flyer post_id=518184 time=1532420422 user_id=4566]
[/quote]

The supplies are
5/15
15/45
30/100
Then 3 phase
[/quote]

You are right. Bad memory on my part.
Would anybody be able to explain to me what the second number 100 in 30/100 indicates?
I have not been able to find any local that could explain it to me.

Thanks
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » August 23, 2018, 7:18 pm

pf-flyer wrote:
August 23, 2018, 5:24 pm
sometimewoodworker wrote:
July 24, 2018, 4:08 pm

The supplies are
5/15
15/45
30/100
Then 3 phase
You are right. Bad memory on my part.
Would anybody be able to explain to me what the second number 100 in 30/100 indicates?
I have not been able to find any local that could explain it to me.

Thanks
Quite simple really. The second number is the maximum power draw which will be recorded correctly on the meter.

It is not the maximum power that can be used. These meters will very happily deliver 150% to 180% of the maximum rated draw all day long without any damage to the meter. However once you are drawing 25A on a 5/15 metre there's a good chance that the meter will be showing a different amount of total power consumed than the real one. You can be shore that it will not be reading low. :D

To some extent the meter size is useful as you will have to use larger cables on the bigger meter so while you may be over drawing the meter you will not be overloading the cables to and from it.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”