the duke of gloucester visits thailand

Thailand news, views and comments
yartims
udonmap.com

the duke of gloucester visits thailand

Post by yartims » October 18, 2018, 10:20 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/his- ... nd-charity

His Royal Highness The Duke of Gloucester visits Thailand for education, remembrance and charity

English
ไทย

His Royal Highness The Duke of Gloucester arrives in Bangkok today for an official visit that signifies the strength of the UK-Thailand partnership.

never seen this dude before ..

the only good Tory is a lavatory

neeemu
udonmap.com

Re: the duke of gloucester visits thailand

Post by neeemu » October 18, 2018, 11:38 pm

Never seen or heard of him, has he duped the authorities into giving him a free holiday?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 19, 2018, 12:31 am

It's more customary for a visit by a Prime Minister or Head of State to signify the strength of a relationship. This almost seems insulting to the Thais.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » October 19, 2018, 4:48 am

Ironic we get a royal here promoting British business , when the British embassy cant help their countrymen with an income letter . Still on the bright side , The lazy f*cks will have to do some work whilst HRH is here. More cucumber sandwiches you grace ?

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » October 19, 2018, 2:44 pm

theres a whole network of these swines on the gravy train handouts i doubt you could compile a full list as when they have kids the lists gets longer
the only good Tory is a lavatory

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 22, 2018, 9:19 am

This link mentions the Duke's itinerary:

https://wirenews.org/news/his-royal-hig ... d-charity/

No mention of Pattaya or Nana. On duty.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » October 22, 2018, 1:34 pm

Thats it your grace . Fly that flag . Whilst your government dont seem to give a rats arse about their expats living here .
Many of i assume have done their time working and paying into the system to enjoy a pleasant retirement , only to find themselves abandoned . Still the useless ambassador gets a nice dinner . Like he could do with a good feed .

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » October 22, 2018, 4:04 pm

i have had the privilege of meeting a number of Royals over the years, and without exception have found them to be polite to those they meet and attentive to whichever Royal duty they are undertaking. The most dedicated I have met is Princess Ann - I can recall one of the Lord Lieutenants (who are responsible for ensuring Royal events on their patch run on time)...hopping from one foot to another as his schedule began to badly slip as she continued to patiently listen and talk to the many volunteers who make up the Carers Association of which she is President.

The Royal who I found the most ‘fun’ was Prince Andrew, he even cracked a risqué joke with some engineering apprentices on a factory visit.

Now granted, the Duke of Gloucester (whom I have only met on one occasion) was not so memorable. Seemed a quiet and quite serious chap, but very diligent in his Royal duties and a great supporter of our Military veterans.

Good to see the British Royals out here.

Cheers

Scottie

Return to “Thailand News”