British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by BillaRickaDickay » March 29, 2019, 2:46 am

GT93 wrote:
March 29, 2019, 12:34 am
Option M - 14 more votes and the MPs would ignore the Dave Cameron referendum. That's shocking. :shock:

The future of the UK looks bleak with the current rabble of MPs.
It's not as bad as it looks as 90 odd MP's were not allowed to vote, in a proper vote there would be 650 MP,s

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 29, 2019, 11:23 am

yartims wrote:
March 26, 2019, 9:34 pm
...brexiteers are in a fowl mood and looking for aggro
Yeah! Enough with the Westminster cock fight and let's get some chicken street bovver in!

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » March 29, 2019, 11:27 pm

theres agg brewing at westminster with far right groups..but its a no deal exit on april 11 now ..some nasty specimens are threatening MPs as we speak ..a denial of mays deal is perfect for no deal brexit
the only good Tory is a lavatory

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » March 29, 2019, 11:42 pm

Even in we do leave its only a matter of time before we re-join again.

I think another in out public vote will happen and i reckon this is the ideal scenario for the EU, just keep kicking the can down the road until they have the momentum and support for another vote.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 30, 2019, 6:26 am

No Deal Brexit Is the Answer, Project Fear Is a Myth

Source: BBC Radio

Mervyn K ing, former governor of the Bank of England, wants FULL BREXIT and says that it is the best alternative for the UK. More importantly, he says that all the fear mongering by remainers is a myth.

K ing ripped into the UK's elitist political class for ignoring the will of the People.

"Incompetence seems to have spread beyond government to Parliament as a whole. The fact they can’t make a decision, is extraordinary.”

“When you hear about people talking about the consequences of leaving without a deal as ‘national suicide’, I wonder whether the political class hasn’t suffered a collective nervous breakdown and lost confidence in the country.”

K ing went even further:
My own personal preference would be to go back to Europe and say we have a clear strategy which is we want to leave without a deal. But we would like to take six months to complete the preparations to avoid the dislocation… I would like to see us say that we will leave without a deal, a certain distance ahead, which would give the country time to make those preparations and then I think we’d be in a much stronger situation.
The BBC interviewer suggested that the UK would lose jobs.

K ing responded:
I don’t think it’s obvious there would be jobs lost at all. If you look at what’s happened since the referendum, we were told there would be a recession if we voted to leave, but what’s actually happened is that the British economy has grown since the referendum by slightly more than Germany.

The idea that voting to leave is an economic disaster doesn’t match the facts. If you look at the exchange rates of (£) sterling… it’s exactly the same this week, as when I left the Bank of England in the middle of 2013.
K ing's summarized view of it all matches my own. He has accused the government of delivering a Brexit that is in name only. K ing believes that the UK and EU would want a free trade deal, BUT ... if the EU isn't reasonable, leave without a deal and do what's best for the UK.
Last edited by Lone Star on March 30, 2019, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 30, 2019, 8:14 am

Mervyn individual. :lol:

He's been mauled by the Map's software.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 1, 2019, 9:51 pm

I reckon May's got 'em by the short n' curlies.

Even more so now she's got that total waste of skin Chris Grayling saying the Conservatives need leadership.

German industrial slump deepens amid Brexit fears as pound rebounds before indicative votes

German factories plunged deeper into contraction territory in March, slipping to a near seven-year low as the country's industrial slump worsens.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... six-month/
up.jpg
:-)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 2, 2019, 2:38 pm

;)

Theresa knows that. The UK Parliament might yet blink.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » April 2, 2019, 8:04 pm

This could be the first time in the history of the Gregorian Calendar where May goes before April
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 4, 2019, 7:28 am

I was reading she's a bit of a strange woman. Not many people skills. She might have been better suited to teaching.

I'm thinking of Chalkie,the old school master, in the Giles cartoons. :lol:

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » April 4, 2019, 5:33 pm

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 5, 2019, 5:13 pm

shes applied for another extension and tusk is happy to keep the money rolling in ,but everythings in limbo with people not making any large purchass ..so they will get the meltdown remainers wanted ..as everything grinds to a halt

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 5, 2019, 5:26 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -face.html

people have had enough of the tories

the only good tory is a lavatory

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 13, 2019, 6:26 am

Farage Launches Brexit Party

Source: The Telegraph

The Brexit Party was launched on Friday. Its mission is to support a clean break from the EU.

Nigel Farage has referred to the Brexit mess as a "national humiliation."

Farage:
The fact is, our ruling class no longer believes in Britain. In them, there is a blithe acceptance of managed decline.

I feel differently. We are a great nation and a great people. But we are being held back by weak leadership. The time to change this is now.

We see the next few weeks as the beginning of a fightback against an establishment that has wilfully betrayed our trust.

This is the most ambitious project I have ever launched in my life. If, as I believe, the people want to change politics for good, I am going to give them the opportunity to make that happen.
Along with the party announcement came the introduction of some Brexit Party candidates -- including Annunziata Rees-Mogg, the sister of Tory Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Annunziata Rees-Mogg:
Britons must fight back to “rescue” British democracy and show that people have a say in how this country is run. Politicians are not our masters, but do our bidding.
Teacher Dr Alka Sehgal Cuthburt:
Since the referendum, we’ve seen even as an ideal that principle of democracy is so weak it doesn’t even exist any more. Those institutional structures of democracy have been recast away from democratic principles to technocratic boundaries.
If a second Brexit vote is held, why should that vote be upheld if the first one wasn't upheld? Does voting even matter anymore in the UK?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 14, 2019, 4:33 am

I haven't come across the name "Annunziata" before. It sounds posh.

I think Farage's "national humiliation" is largely correct. Hopefully 2019 will be better than 2018 for Brexit.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 18, 2019, 9:35 am

BREXIT Party Surges to Lead in Poll

Source: YouGov

It's only been a week since Nigel Farage rejoined the fight. He's winning again. The Brexit Party is now rated first in voting intentions in the upcoming elections in May.

YouGov Poll Results
Brexit Party - 27%
Labour - 22%
Con - 15%
Green - 10%
Lib Dem - 9%
UKIP - 7%
Change UK - 6%
SNP/Plaid - 4%
Other - 1%

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 18, 2019, 12:57 pm

I wouldnt get too excited about the polls for the upcoming local elections . Historically mid term local elections are usaully about giving central government a kick up the bum , just to let them know we are lest pleased with their performance .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 18, 2019, 1:15 pm

saint wrote:
April 18, 2019, 12:57 pm
I wouldnt get too excited about the polls for the upcoming local elections . Historically mid term local elections are usaully about giving central government a kick up the bum , just to let them know we are lest pleased with their performance .
Well aware, my friend. Long way to go.

Only reporting the latest. It was rather amazing that the BREXIT Party jumped 15 points in just one week.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 18, 2019, 1:20 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 18, 2019, 1:15 pm
saint wrote:
April 18, 2019, 12:57 pm
Well aware, my friend. Long way to go.

Only reporting the latest. It was rather amazing that the BREXIT Party jumped 15 points in just one week.
Agree , very impressive . At least he has Balls , which is more than can be said about the current bunch of monkeys parading as M Ps .

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 18, 2019, 8:09 pm

theres so many disgruntled voters that the old partys are going to get a shock with brexit and UKIP going to sweep the board .tories are the lowest theyve ever been in polls :shock: westminster fools are drunk on power and about to get taken down

london is locked up every day by protesters about climate change ..another issue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47959207

Return to “U.K.”